PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

How do I get 1.01.01?

I am still on .exe 1.0

Does it come through Steam or ingame?

Thanks.

Edit:

Ignore me, I am on 1.01.01

Last edited:
Guys I dont want to argue with any of you especially because I dont know you. I dont hate Konami or PES especially since I play it from first winning eleven on Sony 1. Main reason why I play pirated version is because where I live games are extremely expensive and life standard is extremely low. It is very hard for me to spend about 50e for game when my month pay is about 330e. I have much more important things to pay than buying game. So if you want to help me that is great and thank you for that otherwise ignore my posts and that is it.

First season with Southampton on Top Player 10 Minutes with Nesa Gameplay Patch. What a nice season!

Nm200xr.png

Is it a fact that the pirates can't play my club anymore or can they just not cheat by getting loads of top players? I was really enjoying this mode until I started coming up against the cheats and then just gave up. I'm not even that fussed if the pirates can play the mode as long as they don't get an advantage over us who payed for the game.

Guys I dont want to argue with any of you especially because I dont know you. I dont hate Konami or PES especially since I play it from first winning eleven on Sony 1. Main reason why I play pirated version is because where I live games are extremely expensive and life standard is extremely low. It is very hard for me to spend about 50e for game when my month pay is about 330e. I have much more important things to pay than buying game. So if you want to help me that is great and thank you for that otherwise ignore my posts and that is it.

Well, where I live a Mercedes AMG is extremely expensive but I so wanna have one.
Do I have the right to steal one then?
Also, since you post in the PC section I assume you play on PC, so a digital version ain´t 50 € at all.
Rather half the price.

Maybe useless posting here, but I´m thinking of selling that game.
Anyone interested in buying a steam key?
I´d make a good price.

many - including me - are forced to run a pirate version, even though we have bought the game, due various errors and fuck-ups from Konami, Steam and everyone else involved.
Complete and utter BS. Contact Steam if you have issues. But you won't of course 'cause what you really want is an excuse to pirate the game.

To anyone else posting like this,its an instant ban.

Guys, what's the best current patch that changes kits/names etc. One that works online preferably, even though the lag is horrendous.

Guys, what's the best current patch that changes kits/names etc. One that works online preferably, even though the lag is horrendous.

They are all in their infancy, but Pesgalaxy and also PTE are usually solid efforts.See the threads for these in patches section.

I keep getting "Unable to download live update" since midnight last night. Anyone else have the same issue on PC? I have the first PTE Patch installed (for kits, etc.), could that be a problem?

Last edited:
sorry guys I know I ask too much :D , now that I have played become a legend and my player's rating is 79 now , if I got a patch with kits and stuff plus the german league bla bla .. would that mess up my BAL progress?
knowing that atm I'm on the official patch 1.01 and dlc 1 with the pes league I guess cuz my team met pes united in a match as I recall ..
so anyone can help?
thanks in advance .. again :D

Guys, I need help, I updated the game to 1.01.01 but since then the game can't load the edit data because they are from the old version. Also the live update doesn't work because of the same reason. I am really desperate and angry. Can someone please help me? :/

Guys, I need help, I updated the game to 1.01.01 but since then the game can't load the edit data because they are from the old version. Also the live update doesn't work because of the same reason. I am really desperate and angry. Can someone please help me? :/

Im the same as you, I think its to do with the PTE patch, Im gonna have to do a clean install through steam and see if this solves the issue, its very frustrating.

If Live Update fails - Alt-Tab out of the game, go to My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 and delete the folder there called "mount". Then it should work, it does for me anyway.

sorry guys I know I ask too much :D , now that I have played become a legend and my player's rating is 79 now , if I got a patch with kits and stuff plus the german league bla bla .. would that mess up my BAL progress?
knowing that atm I'm on the official patch 1.01 and dlc 1 with the pes league I guess cuz my team met pes united in a match as I recall ..
so anyone can help?
thanks in advance .. again :D
What i remember from last years the new kit patch wont affect the teams in your ongoing become a legend or the loading will give you error.So i would start a new one and just edit some player in a team with the name/face/stats you want and use him in new BAL. :)

Hey guys, made an account here to ask for some guiding with My Club mode.

First of all, the general impression after a few days of playing is that i am forced to buy microtransactions if i am to have any hope of being competitive. Am i wrong in this? Or am i missing something?

I have two big problems that i really don't understand how to solve them without buying mt's.

One is player contracts which are ridiculously small, 10 matches? Come on :|. I managed to get Ronaldo at the start but i can't use him now as i don't have enough GP to renew his contract and i can't save for him because after every single match one or two other players have expired contracts. How can i solve this?

Second problem is players stamina. What happens when i run out of recovery stamina (single)? Am i supposed to have two full teams at my disposal and switch between them? Won't that be a nightmare GP wise for someone not buying mt's?

P.S. microtransactions will be the death of gaming as we know it today, sometime in the future, sooner rather than later.

Im getting f*cking tired of this now. The CPU chip goals HAS to be nerfed. They are perfect. Everytime. It's like every player has nerves of steel.

Hey guys, made an account here to ask for some guiding with My Club mode.

First of all, the general impression after a few days of playing is that i am forced to buy microtransactions if i am to have any hope of being competitive. Am i wrong in this? Or am i missing something?

I have two big problems that i really don't understand how to solve them without buying mt's.

One is player contracts which are ridiculously small, 10 matches? Come on :|. I managed to get Ronaldo at the start but i can't use him now as i don't have enough GP to renew his contract and i can't save for him because after every single match one or two other players have expired contracts. How can i solve this?

Second problem is players stamina. What happens when i run out of recovery stamina (single)? Am i supposed to have two full teams at my disposal and switch between them? Won't that be a nightmare GP wise for someone not buying mt's?

P.S. microtransactions will be the death of gaming as we know it today, sometime in the future, sooner rather than later.

The only way is to have 2 squads and farm gp points with the weaker one (offline with COM) ;) In addition to that I release weaker players and replace them with those I get from regular agents.

Im getting f*cking tired of this now. The CPU chip goals HAS to be nerfed. They are perfect. Everytime. It's like every player has nerves of steel.

As opposed to you, i didn't mind playing against CPU, even with it's "clever" play. Where shit hit the fan, is online. I just can't stand this game anymore, it's the biggest pile of crap i have ever witnessed in a multiplayer game.

I understood bullshit things happening in matches against players with far better teams than me (although i had matchmaking set on "similar" strength), but i just had a match against a guy with a somewhat worse team than mine and i raged so hard that i broke my gamepad into several tiny pieces. And i'm normally a calm person, this happened to me only one other time many, many years ago. I worked my way up the field with passes to get an early 2-0 advantage. Before the break he scored two absolutely bullshit goals, one of which was a long lobbed pass forward, that my keeper got to it first at the edge of the box and he headed it a few meters forward (less than 10) directly to an opponent, which he obviously easily scored in the empty goal. After the break i work my ass off to get another two goals advantage and guess what? He scores another two bullshit goals, from deflections and defenders that can't clear the ball for some odd reason. Couldn't take it anymore, alt-f4'ed and took my rage out on the gamepad (very harshly) and i uninstalled the game. Goodbye for ever PES2015.

Maybe next year ...

True. Clearing the ball especially during corner kicks is tough. Player switching gets chaotic. I hate defending corners. Everything else is good.

What i remember from last years the new kit patch wont affect the teams in your ongoing become a legend or the loading will give you error.So i would start a new one and just edit some player in a team with the name/face/stats you want and use him in new BAL. :)

Thanks man I will try that :)

Oh wow ........ i just found out that there is a crack on the net that enables pirates to play the game online! And not only that, they also somehow get Goetze, Ribery and other top players. I raged so much and i did not understood why i keep getting matched with such strong teams and how did they manage to get such strong players ... Konami is just fucking retarded, unbelievable what is happening with PES.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/287680/discussions/0/624075482714852452/?insideModal=1#p1

Oh wow ........ i just found out that there is a crack on the net that enables pirates to play the game online! And not only that, they also somehow get Goetze, Ribery and other top players. I raged so much and i did not understood why i keep getting matched with such strong teams and how did they manage to get such strong players ... Konami is just fucking retarded, unbelievable what is happening with PES.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/287680/discussions/0/624075482714852452/?insideModal=1#p1

WHICH PART OF "NO FECKING WAREZ TALK" ARE PEOPLE FAILING TO UNDERSTAND ?
READ THE FORUM RULES WHICH YOU AGREED TO WHEN YOU JOINED HERE.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25512

Last edited:
Uhm, sry about that... i guess. Haven't mentioned any "warez" as you say, just said the game is plagued by cheaters online and linked to a steam discussion about the said thing, to back up my claim. Haven't posted any links or even mentioned any "warez".

Ok, so finally the game is running with 1.01.01 patch, but there is another problem - tha game says that the Live Update is downloaded and implemented, but in the edit mode everything is still the same? Did it happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom