PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

im planning to buy the game on pc for xmas. the digital version is around 20 Euro atm at g2a so hopefuly it will still drop. so my question is this version have any kind of problem with patches as the 2014 digital game had? anyone has the digital?

Since the game installs in steam, there should be no difference. No problems in other words.

Cool thanks.

What could this region: global means?
https://www.g2a.com/pro-evolution-soccer-2015-steam-cd-key-global.html?___store=english

i just dont want to buy a game where i get opponents from the other side of the planet

edit: i see now, i buy the key from others if im right

edit2: can i play the game online if i buy it from someone? :O
1. Region: Global means the game can be activated on Steam from everywhere in the world. That means it has no regional restrictions like for example Russian region-locked games, which can be activated only from a Russian IP (or through a VPN but that's a bit of a legal grey area).

2. You will not play with people from the other side of the planet unless you choose to. As far as I know, there are lobbies in-game and the match-making system is approximate to your location, meaning you'll probably get matched with people from Europe (almost) all the time.

3. If you buy a second hand key, it won't work unless you buy the whole Steam account. After a game key has been activated from an account on Steam, it is permanently tied to it. That means you can't buy and activate a key which has already been activated on another account.

I had a friend over (he has it on ps4 , me on PC) and he said gameplay on pc is nothing like gameplay on ps4.

I'm more concerned about online play on pc. leaving alone all the fuss about cheaters there are other things that literaly drive me mad:
1. input delay on some matches is awful. i get delays for 2-3 seconds between button press-action. unplayable. defeat is the only result
2. colision system is broken. i see adversaries running with the ball thru my players like they are nothing and my defender aren't connecting with the ball, they just run thru it. sometimes they are surprised by it and they bump in to it. it's like they don't eve know it's there ,wich leads to no.3
3. ball awereness...close to 0. players will enter into "barely catching ball" animation even though you alredy got the ball very close to to the feet
4. what i like to call : stumblemania. simply every time a player takes your ball your player falls like it was shot by a sniper, without even being a hard tacle or a tackle at all.
also teamates bump in to you, take your ball, and also cursor doesn't change in time so adversary is gets it with any stress
5. match scripting. some times every pass you power into an opponent , jumps back to another player of the opponent. most times in a better possition than it was. also the same with tackles. i had a situation: i tacked 3 times in a row the adversary and the ball kept jumping back to one of its players...ended up getting a goal.
7. slow turning anymations witch result again in stumbles when the oponent dashes at you. while your player barely turns your opponent gets the ball and is half way to your keeper. sometimes players turns in such a way that the they go thru the whole defence (collision system and ball un-awarness combined)
8. top players dash thru cheese...match strart -> you could dash forward untill you are left alone with the keeper.
9. thru ball exploit: thru balls are just to easy, especialy with top players.
defenders seem to be handicapted, can't do shit to defend agains this.

+1

1. Region: Global means the game can be activated on Steam from everywhere in the world. That means it has no regional restrictions like for example Russian region-locked games, which can be activated only from a Russian IP (or through a VPN but that's a bit of a legal grey area).

2. You will not play with people from the other side of the planet unless you choose to. As far as I know, there are lobbies in-game and the match-making system is approximate to your location, meaning you'll probably get matched with people from Europe (almost) all the time.

3. If you buy a second hand key, it won't work unless you buy the whole Steam account. After a game key has been activated from an account on Steam, it is permanently tied to it. That means you can't buy and activate a key which has already been activated on another account.

thanks but how sould i know that before if i buy something at g2a for exmaple? i havent found any info about a product if its used or not.
i want to play online btw

Last edited:
G2A.com and other similar sites DO NOT sell second hand copies. What you get is a new, unused key which you then activate on Steam.
I've bought a few games from G2A and I can honestly say they're trustworthy. :)

+2 on most the the points with online. All very slow and unsteady at time and lots of stumbling, clashing and losing the ball. On rare occasions it's not so bad but still a few isolated incidents per match.

I played some master league last night and it is so much smoother. When I put the difficulty level up its gets a bit ugly like this but not as bad as online.

It's just...disappointing and frustrating!

+2 on most the the points with online. All very slow and unsteady at time and lots of stumbling, clashing and losing the ball. On rare occasions it's not so bad but still a few isolated incidents per match.

I played some master league last night and it is so much smoother. When I put the difficulty level up its gets a bit ugly like this but not as bad as online.

It's just...disappointing and frustrating!

I only managed my first 'decent' online session - quick matches (i.e no constant disconnects or laggers).

Must agree - it's a completely different game online. Sluggish, and virtually no player awareness. Woeful in fact. Feels very '2014'.

I just replied to this its not my pack as its all working fine here. Anyway off topic see that thread about it ;)

yes, i saw your reply :)

it was wierd to me too, since i use your mod with both PTE and pesgalaxy patches and didn't notice any issues with juventus stadium (without inmortal mod).

Alright, I've played tons of matches since release, and I still haven't seen ONE injury. And yes, injurys are on. Not even "recieving treatment".

had a goal miss in front of Goalpost, had a unpredictable goal, had a goal chasing game where i scored easily in the first 10 mmins, thought i'd have most ball possesion.. but it changed in the entire match.. great experience.

Not the almost always yellow from Ref, It is too often for easy tackles.. i need patch for this..

The DLC 2.0 is announced for tomorrow (16th Dec)!!!

It includes:
- 4 new Teams (Basel, Besiktas, Maribor and Bate Borisov)
- 73 player faces
- new myClub competitions
- 4 new stadiums (just for PS4 and Xbox)
- some jersey updates
- 10 new shoes
- 2 new balls

https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/posts/PES-2015-Data-Pack-2-dated

Good update.

Correction with the stadiums. Only 1 of the stadium will be exclusive to the consoles which is the Estádio Mineirão.

This is the worst update konami have ever done.

I've just installed, tried to play, instead my pc has blue screened twice and it says pes 2015 needs to, wait..for it.

install again from scratch.

I shit you not!

So i have to reinstall the game again

Back
Top Bottom