PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Facepalm_by_Rolzor.gif
After update

asdasdad_zps053e0107.jpg

To be honest .. I'm not surprised .. Konami f%cked up everything this year, I did not expect ... to release an update to work without problems

So regarding the data pack and update. Does anyone notice anything different about the game play? I think there are some small improvements and shooting feels zippier? What's everyone else's thoughts?

Hopefully someone can release a camera mod. Also be nice if pes incorporated virtual dynamic super resolution so we can down scale it from 4k

I reckon Konami have fucked something up, as he's on the PES Master site, so is Bellerin. Perhaps one of the new data packs they removed them both by mistake? hmm.

He and Thorpe is in the live update. But they are NOT in the offline mode and they don't exist in edit mode. This is just hilarious. And if you play an exhibition with the live update, the players aren't editable and wears the wrong boots etc. Give me a break. How hard can it be to just put the players in the game?

Any gameplay changes with 1.02 ?

Not that I'm looking for any.. I quite like the way it plays, I wouldn't want them to ruin the balance they have.

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if Fan View Cam is customizable?

Nice to hear there is a more zoomed out cam than before!

Back
Top Bottom