PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

sweetfx does not do anything besides color correction, so the grass quality, the textures doesnot change...

I have the steam version but since I installed PTE 2.0 patch it doesnt let me online either. Anyone else got a way round this or do I need to reinstall and play without the patch?

Ah, poor pirates ... :JAY:

My heart bleeds but in truth you shouldn't be a pikey and buy the legit version

For god sake its only £15 on CDKeys.com. :Y1

many - including me - are forced to run a pirate version, even though we have bought the game, due various errors and fuck-ups from Konami, Steam and everyone else involved.

had it not been for pirates I wouldn't have been able to run PES 2014 - which I bought - at all since it wouldn't start.

and now recently PES 2015 won't update to the latest version and Steam has removed the previous version for me - which means I'm left without an exe-file to run. I have contacted Steam's support but has not received an answer yet. Solution meanwhile? Run pirate version.

I sincerely thank the pirates and the modders for their work.

I have the legit version and have no problem running it with mods and patches.. To say Steam forces you to run a pirated version is laughable.

I have the legit version and have no problem running it with mods and patches.. To say Steam forces you to run a pirated version is laughable.

laugh all you want mate, I couldn't care less :ZZZ:

I'm only interested in playing the game that I bought (every iteration since PES 2010)

Last edited:
many - including me - are forced to run a pirate version, even though we have bought the game, due various errors and fuck-ups from Konami, Steam and everyone else involved.

had it not been for pirates I wouldn't have been able to run PES 2014 - which I bought - at all since it wouldn't start.

and now recently PES 2015 won't update to the latest version and Steam has removed the previous version for me - which means I'm left without an exe-file to run. I have contacted Steam's support but has not received an answer yet. Solution meanwhile? Run pirate version.

I sincerely thank the pirates and the modders for their work.

Either A - verify the files on Steam

B - Buy the game (You clearly haven't) :RANT:

I don't care what you try and say to justify the fact your a pikey I own a lot of steam games including PES 14/13/12 and have never had a problem running them with license/patches/Mods and SweetFX on Steam or without Steam

Have you tried verifying files in Steam?

By the way don't blame Steam for any issues. Every other modded game works fine on their platform.

Yes I have tried to verify the files integrity. Steam then concludes that the exe is missing and tries to re-download it, but get's stuck in the process; either the file isn't downloaded completely or the file isn't moved into the game folder after Steam has downloaded it. I have tried removing the game (uninstalling it) and re-installed it from scratch several times but with the same result.

You are right that Steam shouldn't be blamed for "any issue", but this problem came out of nowhere for me (the game played fine in the morning, then in the afternoon the exe-file was missing) and seems to have coincided with the release (automatic update) of the latest version of PES, thus I believe that Steam has something to do with it. But I can be wrong. It doesn't really matter for me who's at fault though as long as I can play the game.

B - Buy the game (You clearly haven't) :RANT:

I don't care what you try and say to justify the fact your a pikey

smug little man, I'll post a picture of me holding the DVD, maybe that will satisfy you? :YAWN:

CqslBgv.jpg

Last edited:
I'd do a full virus scan or reinstall windows and Steam. And post what you want... I really don't care. As for smug well steam hasn't broke my game or many others who use the same mods as me... Just saying lol

1)Download sweetfx with the configurator tool here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381912
You don't even have to install anything. Just unrar and run the configurator tool that makes adding sweetfx easier.
2)Add pes2015.exe through add new game button in the configurator tool
3)Then you add Sweetfx to Pes using the button that says add Sweetfx (this adds the injector dlls to the game folder)
4)Now my settings: http://www.filedropper.com/sweetfxsettings_2 -MIRROR-
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/09ccd238
5)Use configurator tool and use Save/Load configuration button to import my sweetfx settings and click load selected preset.
6)Save the settings using save new config button. Exit configurator. U don't need it running.
7)Play the game. Enjoy the visuals.(sweetfx starts automatically)
Use Scroll lock for on/off to notice the difference. Additionally you can enable an additional option (Splitscreen)through configurator just to compare side-by-side.

Note: These settings are not too taxing I believe as I have noted only a 25-35 watt increase in my system overall(Cannot speak fps wise as I have 60fps locked) and temps go up only by 2-3 degrees in my case. People with stuttering/lags or are way below sys reqs kindly avoid. I would also like to say that miraculously the game felt much smoother interms of ball speed, player control and the general fluidity. Additionally you can use Configurator to bring down the red colour if you think its too vivid. But I feel its the same as before sweetfx. On a side note I am merely sharing my settings and the real praise goes to sweetfx and fluke. The beautiful game is back!!!

If the red is too vibrant you can use configurator and click on cineonDPX and bring down Red value from 8.0 (I use 4.0).

Are we any closer to a LOD-tool yet? The sweetfx thingy is nice but if we can get a LOD-tool the game will start to shine.

All in all I'm having much fun with the game and I thinks it's pretty good with some flaws, but there is somethings what makes me angry. I can't understand how Konami can release a game which makes me playing around with the graphic settings to get the crowd to show. I'm trying different settings since some days already and can't get the crowd being shown when I play, which makes me to don't play the game.

All in all I'm having much fun with the game and I thinks it's pretty good with some flaws, but there is somethings what makes me angry. I can't understand how Konami can release a game which makes me playing around with the graphic settings to get the crowd to show. I'm trying different settings since some days already and can't get the crowd being shown when I play, which makes me to don't play the game.

put down anti aliasing, problem fixed!

Welcome to the new world of ex-konami fans. :))
djika is happy? Me too.

Ok, so You post & admit playing a pirated game,You now spam & troll the forum with the Konami hate stuff.
No point You being here is there.Especially as You signed up here but fail to respect simple forum rules.
You know what,Your Gone, Banned.

Back
Top Bottom