PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

You can't unlock lighting engines but I'm happy that the faces textures aren't downgraded. Still, faces screenshots instead of gameplay worries me.

if we have tools to extract the ps4 version and make the files useable we can do magic with this PC version .

Faces look decent. Do they seriously take photos of a pc screen?

It appears that is related to some image rights issue :CONFUSE:

PES Edit ‏@PESEditingBlog 26m
@Adam_Bhatti You could try to print the screen directly on the PC - better quality ;)
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
User Actions
Following

Adam Bhatti
‏@Adam_Bhatti
@PESEditingBlog ah, then that would an image rights issue. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Funny how much is unknown

Don't worry, the omniscient one knows what he's doing... taking pictures of the screen and shit. :LOL:

TBH it's just a hassle to print screen, paste to paint, then upload. When you can just open twitter app, take pic and be done with it.

TBH it's just a hassle to print screen, paste to paint, then upload. When you can just open twitter app, take pic and be done with it.

If you want to impress people with graphics and especially if it's your job I think you should have the 5 more seconds of work. And if you work in the games industry you should know Fraps or tools like that.

And I don't get the "image rights" stuff, what does he mean with that?

i'm happy i'm a PES fan ! :FAIL:

10616675_687045311371552_4623993651066216088_n.jpg

TBH it's just a hassle to print screen, paste to paint, then upload.
Greenshot (with a single click takes the shot, saves it and uploads a copy of it to imgur) is the way.
Otherwise (I frankly can't recall if Greenshots also captures DX layers) Fraps might do (but then it must be uploaded manually).

If you want to impress people with graphics and especially if it's your job I think you should have the 5 more seconds of work. And if you work in the games industry you should know Fraps or tools like that.

And I don't get the "image rights" stuff, what does he mean with that?

There are many ways to do it, all of them much faster than trying to find the right conditions to take a picture from a freaking screen.

Greenshot (with a single click takes the shot, saves it and uploads a copy of it to imgur) is the way.
Otherwise (I frankly can't recall if Greenshots also captures DX layers) Fraps might do (but then it must be uploaded manually).

I thought it would be obvious that I was being sarcastic. ITS HIS JOB TO ENSURE THE GAME IS PRESENTED AT ITS BEST. He should be getting a 1440p picture uploaded to the official PES website with some Michael Bay Lensflare and holywood-like post production. We don't even get a trailer.

I'd kill for that job btw, to do trailers for football games. I'd spend hours finding the music and playing the game to get the cool animations for a trailer. Where do I sign up?

Don't worry, the omniscient one knows what he's doing... taking pictures of the screen and shit. :LOL:

Spektarm, sorry for offtopic, but i send u private message few days ago, maybe u didn't notice. Can u answer me please, thanks in forward.

So after finally downloading the latest PESGalaxy Patch, all updates, datapacks and gameplay patches, getting all that working on the stupid Gaming Dragons version I bought and getting my control pad setup - PES 2014 isn't so bad is it? Actualyl feels kind of refreshing after years of FIFA.

That said, I'm reasonably technical (built this PC from scratch, used to work in IT) and it still took me quite a few FAQs and forums to get PES to where I want it. Can't imagine a very large % of the population can manage that (or sit through downloading 15 files from mega/zippyshare - those pages suck at life).

I worry that with such a late release date, and no demo, the patching community might hvae moved on before PES 2015 even gets going, especially if FIFA 15 on PC is good. That'd be sad, but one does wonder why people put so much effort in on mediocre games!

Everyone was complaing about shoulders lack...there you are big pumped ones ! (I guess EA takes our tips too seriously about players model...they over did a little)

Guys, we had a "severe" punishment with PES 2014 gameplay for about 9 months, so lets stop been negative, lets see the positive side for PES 2015:

1) If you want to mod kits, faces, etc, wait for PC.

2)If you want to have the best online experience and play with "latest or best" code, buy a PS4.

I personally will buy a PS4 to test PES and to have it as a secondary option to play games beside my PC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom