PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

The thing is that it´s the same engine, fox engine.

A toned down one and a "proper" one.

But it´s still the same engine.

It´s not like what happened with FIFA.

FIFA 14 on NG (PS4) used the new ignite engine, PS3 and PC Users had to play with the old FIFA engine.

This in actual fact is a very good point.

I would say its probably best to just look at feeds from pesofficial twitter than Adam, not that it will change anything, but at least that account might be more direct when things do arrive than (it seems) Adams freestyle approach like hes talking to some mates down the pub (or even arguments), he's been very confusing and to be honest a bit unprofessional with this aspect so far.

I'm betting there's no difference between ps4 and ps3 version. Perhaps slightly better lighting and framerates.

This is sort of like WatchDogs, in that they say/do things to make the early adopters of the NG consoles not feel so bad that the systems are so weak.

Hopefully modders can unlock the true potential of the PC version like they did with Watchdogs.

i'm pretty sure the PC version will be smilier to the ps4 version just optimize for low end PC's so yeah maybe me and jenkey and other great modders can unlock everything (don't blame us for not having pes2016 for PC at all ;) )

Gareth Bale PC PES 2015
Adam Bhatti said:
In-game or real life? From PC version. Funny angle lol #PES2015

gareth-bale-face-pes-2015-pc-version.jpg

Last edited:
the lightning looks like afternoon's...its great...lightning is nice really..hope the gameplay will be same with all new animations included...let's pray guys

Face is exactly the same. That "sweat effect" could be disabled but even that is unclear because of the two different lightings.

Last edited:
It should be taken in exactly the same position for the comparison.

I want the same gameplay as is on PS4/XOne. That's only thing I want.

The lighting is miles apart. But if the gameplay is the same, it's something that we can live it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom