PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

So after finally downloading the latest PESGalaxy Patch, all updates, datapacks and gameplay patches, getting all that working on the stupid Gaming Dragons version I bought and getting my control pad setup - PES 2014 isn't so bad is it? Actualyl feels kind of refreshing after years of FIFA.
I must give it a try then!
I'm currently looking for a cheap copy of PES 2014 to buy, as I feel that the work they made through the season to improve that half-arsed attempt that was PES 2014 at release has to be rewarded, and I was looking for a patch "in advance" so I can have it ready when I get home with my copy of the game...

So thank you for the suggestion!

The PESGalaxy patch has a lot of small bugs like transparent faces/hair though. Plus, they replaced a lot of good stock faces (from the last few data packs) with rubbish.

Not a bad patch per se, but the latest version feels a bit rushed.

To be honest the more I see the less impressed I am. The gameplay seems frenetic. Obviously the people behind the pad are responsible for this but still.

Visually there is little to distinguish this from PES2014 aside from the pitch texture and a few little animations here and there. If this is the superior next-gen version then I'm starting to think us PC gamers will not be missing out on anything special this year.

that BRA-GER match was fun to WATCH...WATCH get it? i hate watching gameplays :D but that through ball by Göetze, the sweeper role from Neuer :D and the whole midfield battle made me smile....altough PES2014 also looked fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfHaoe6b5_Q&list=UU_xqA2docdH3BGx1VhPBJzA

lol that GK move when Hulk scored, are we low on GK animations again dear Konami? who the fuck would moved like that?!

Last edited:
To be honest the more I see the less impressed I am. The gameplay seems frenetic. Obviously the people behind the pad are responsible for this but still.

Visually there is little to distinguish this from PES2014 aside from the pitch texture and a few little animations here and there. If this is the superior next-gen version then I'm starting to think us PC gamers will not be missing out on anything special this year.
Do you really believe adam bhatti? the more i see this the more i believe it was just a lame attempt by him to hype the ps4 and get more sales on the platform

I dont know... Cant remember which was the last PES that looked so arcadish from the videos.

if I compare the preview asim posted on wenb to what I saw it's not seems to me that he talks about the same game..sorry.

if I compare the preview asim posted on wenb to what I saw it's not seems to me that he talks about the same game..sorry.

lets wait mate...no need to be hyped or down....lets wait till we get our hands on the game. :))

It does seem a little frenetic, but not worried. I think the gameplay modders have a lot to work with. And seeing what they did with 2014 (making it so much better), not worried.

It does seem a little frenetic, but not worried. I think the gameplay modders have a lot to work with. And seeing what they did with 2014 (making it so much better), not worried.

don't put your hopes so high regards the modders that going to work on this game.

I really think that we will have good game this year, so i'm not that pessimistic.
Sure, hype has gone, but still i decided to believe to Konami this year.
For the last time.

It's very hard to watch these videos, due to the constant sprinting around. Everyone can play how they want to, just hard to watch it.

I like some of what I see, so it seems to be an improvment over last year's mess, but at the same time we never know what we are getting based on past experiences.

Still a bunch of nonsense that there won't be a PC demo in September.

I think the worst thing in that latest video is the guy playing spain.
Always bumping into the other players and trying to get from the wing to the inside and always fails (almost Robben style), but keeps trying and trying, lol.

Whoever believes that KONAMI didnt anticipate that EA will put a NG FIFA on PC please raise their hands!! *raises hand*

No, it was right on topic. It was aimed at the extremely negative mood by some people in this thread towards PES2015. Quite extreme conclusions based upon a few video-clips at that. Glass half empty all the way, it's pathetic.

Maybe I shouldn't used mental imagery in the previous post, certain people aren't able to connect the dots.

No, it was right on topic. It was aimed at the extremely negative mood by some people in this thread towards PES2015. Quite extreme conclusions based upon a few video-clips at that. Glass half empty all the way, it's pathetic.

Maybe I shouldn't used mental imagery in the previous post, certain people aren't able to connect the dots.

Your personal suggestion re other Evo Web members was an unacceptable post.Thats why the post was removed.
Stop being personal re other members.They are quite capable of connecting the dots.

I need pes2015 has exactly same ball physic and animations as PS4 (and gameplay obviously). I play pes using wide cam, graphics are not important for me, I hope Pes2015 works ok via ONLINE, if all this is true,PES will be a safe buy

I begin to guess ADAMS post about such "presumed" PC downgrade is just a clumsy attempt to PUSH PS4 and XBOXONE version of the game that is actually identical to PC one...it is too ODD that PC version is GRAPHICALLY less performing than NEXT GEN consoles ones, I say this after watching carefully many gameplay videos preview from Gamescom (not so stunning visuals at all)...If PC version is "old gen" why did he need to say it? PC demo is not going to be delivered and nobody could check these bad differnces out till the day one...If animations are the same, if gameplay is the same...what do it remains? ANTIALIASING FILTERS? RESOLUTION? the only reliable answer is, maybe, LIGHT EFFECTS...ok it is an important issue but...how many people could really notice it right away? I guess few...so why UNCOVER such not so important issue so early? FOX ENGINE is originally developed on PERSONAL COMPUTERS indeed Kojima a long time ago (before official announcement) said " METAL GEAR SOLID 5 is very possible to come on personal computers because we develop it on PC, so it is pratically ready for it...

Last edited:
Your personal suggestion re other Evo Web members was an unacceptable post.Thats why the post was removed.
Stop being personal re other members.They are quite capable of connecting the dots.

I wasn't naming any names but generalizing. I.e. Not personal.

Anyway, it's impossible to judge by a video as what matters is how the game feels. The biggest issue with PES2014, which I think is a quite decent game, is that the controls are unresponsive because the game prioritize completing animations rather than player input.

Until we know how it aactually feels, we can't conclude with anything.

Last edited:
I begin to guess ADAMS post about such "presumed" PC downgrade is just a clumsy attempt to PUSH PS4 and XBOXONE version of the game that is actually identical to PC one...it is too ODD that PC version is GRAPHICALLY less performing than NEXT GEN consoles ones, I say this after watching carefully many gameplay videos preview from Gamescom (not so stunning visuals at all)...If PC version is "old gen" why did he need to say it? PC demo is not going to be delivered and nobody could check these bad differnces out till the day one...If animations are the same, if gameplay is the same...what do it remains? ANTIALIASING FILTERS? RESOLUTION? the only reliable answer is, maybe, LIGHT EFFECTS...ok it is an important issue but...how many people could really notice it right away? I guess few...so why UNCOVER such not so important issue so early? FOX ENGINE is originally developed on PERSONAL COMPUTERS indeed Kojima a long time ago (before official announcement) said " METAL GEAR SOLID 5 is very possible to come on personal computers because we develop it on PC, so it is pratically ready for it...

Yep!
That makes sense to me too.

Like I said, it´s the fox engine on each platform but adjusted.
At the beginning PES 2014 had a lot stuttering issues on PS3 and PC as well.
What they did was lowering the pixels and details (like on match setup screen where you see both captains of the team. Their faces got lower detail than it has been before).
In the end with the latest patches specially the PS3 version became very fluid.

I´m sure that´s what they are gonna do with PES 2015 for PS3.
I still believe that the difference between PC and PS4 is noticeable in visuals and lighting as you say.

They probably gonna keep the graphic settings limited (like it used to be) because everybody knows that PC´s are way ahead against a PS4 hardware.

I think this is just politics and a favour to Sony and/or Microsoft.

If that´s really the case, we probably won´t have to worry about it that much as the modding scene might be able to do some stuff or even sweetfx.

A good example is this:
Some of you probably know that you can use your PC gamepad on the PS3 via USB.
Played PES 2011 and FIFA 09 2vs2´s on my PS3 with some people at home using 2 original PS3 controllers and 2 PC gamepads.
When I had FIFA 13 this wasn´t possible anymore as that game restricted gamepads connected via USB.

And KONAMI did the same thing on PES 2014 (didn´t own PES 2012 and 2013 on PS3, just on PC so I can´t say since what release that happened).
You can´t use your PC USB gamepad no more playing that game. Other games work though (Motorstorm etc.).

All because they want you to buy them damn controllers.

Politics...

Back
Top Bottom