PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I can only say that I've seen Multiplayer.it report about PES 2015 and the correspondent ( FIFA fan by many years and usually very hard to PES ) said that this year it is possible a "change in trend"...the feeling JOYPAD/GAMEPLAY is great...the FINGER RESPONSE is great and the game looks very immediate and funny...Dribbling is very natural because it is not a trick issue but just a timing issue now and I adore this part, because in real life players as , for istance Messi, can dribble but because of tricks and stupid moves with legs...He can do it just because of speed and timing (when does EA understand it? )..the correspondent loved also the PLAYER ID and the pace of the game ...I am very positive this year I cross my fingers but I admit I am also little worried because I am a PC gamer

Your views are good and all, but as I can see it, not a lot of modders are impressed with PES 2015. Look at what yair25 said. Don't depend on modders this year, as it might be the worst year when it comes to modding. Time will tell though.

Your points are good too.
But about the modders; I couldn´t imagine that they gonna turn their backs to this game just by watching some gameplay vids.
I´m quite sure they gonna try by themselves (like everyone should and probably will do), because watching a vid and playing the game youself are two different cups of tea, no matter whether there is an animation some might don´t like or anything else in the AI that seems being wrong.

Yair is a great modder, no disrespect at all but he is one of how many modders?
And I guess even him might wanna give it a try when it comes out, am I right Yair? :)

I've been PC gaming since the late 1980s. For me, PES 2015 with 2014 graphics and animations, and with improvements in CPU simulation gameplay and team styles, would be all I need. As a kid, I created my own board games, that was my "gaming" experience growing up. I'm easily impressed by most games these days, lol.

Whoever believes that KONAMI didnt anticipate that EA will put a NG FIFA on PC please raise their hands!! *raises hand*
Who anticipated Konami would choose to continue to focus on and improve their CPU SIMULATION GAMEPLAY, knowing that whatever EA went with would include the same old recycled garbage from years gone by: sprint forward, sprint forward, punt the ball forward, sprint forward... *raises hand*

This argument of yours is everything that's wrong with gaming today. You want individual blades of grass? You go right ahead and buy NG FIFA. Good there's a game out there that will satisfy you this year.

If we don't get a PC demo I will be trying the game 'by other means'. Konami really give me no choice if they pull the same stunt as last year.
Or you could be honest, and take responsibility, and stop blaming Konami, and either wait for the demo, or buy the game in February for 10 bucks like I did.

I dont want to help Konami decide the fate of PC from sales because of no demo (if no demo), I will probably wait for those to buy it and then watch all the videos other upload/reviews/forum feedback and then decide to purchase at a decent price online after that.

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015 - HD VIDEO STREAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKIz8sWPdqY

Probably the best video I have seen which adds some hope in terms of the game speed, seems these guys tweaked it somewhat from the gamescon ones, check it out.

Last edited:
Of course you blame Konami, because it then allows you to feel good about illegally downloading the game. It's psychology 101.
Where did I say I was going to do that? Ever heard of trying a game at a friend's house? You're trying to draw a comment from me on activities I have nothing to do with. Ever.

So, without a demo you will "try before you buy" anyway? Your sounding suspicious now *gets out binoculars and night vision and takes notes* :JAY:

I dont want to help Konami decide the fate of PC from sales because of no demo (if no demo), I will probably wait for those to buy it and then watch all the videos other upload/reviews/forum feedback and then decide to purchase at a decent price online after that.

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015 - HD VIDEO STREAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKIz8sWPdqY

Probably the best video I have seen which adds some hope in terms of the game speed, seems these guys tweaked it somewhat from the gamescon ones, check it out.

Yep, gotta say this is the best video so far.

But, somehow the AI sucks a bit, isn´t it? :)

Your points are good too.
But about the modders; I couldn´t imagine that they gonna turn their backs to this game just by watching some gameplay vids.
I´m quite sure they gonna try by themselves (like everyone should and probably will do), because watching a vid and playing the game youself are two different cups of tea, no matter whether there is an animation some might don´t like or anything else in the AI that seems being wrong.

Yair is a great modder, no disrespect at all but he is one of how many modders?
And I guess even him might wanna give it a try when it comes out, am I right Yair? :)

yeah I will give it a try for sure ;)
if I like it I will work on it.

Thats a good angle TBH.

I think though with the kind of fussy folk on these forums and elsewhere if people who have it feed back well and videos surface I think that might be enough combined from my experience with 2014 to make a well informed decision to buy it even "if" a demo did not arrive (albeit crap on Konami's part).

We shall see I suppose. Annoyingly I dont really want to run back to Fifa this year, mainly because I just like the flexibility of modes and option with PES (locking to player at any time) league setups, manager mode on/off when you want etc.

I like the idea of the new mode where you can choose to play only forwards/mid/defence players ... I hope that if your offline SP play you can still lock to this mode and have the rest AI. That was something I listed as a want from 2014 funny enough. I wonder if its just a mode or can be switched on like locking to player in any mode like tournament/career? Would be sweet to test out AI and any mods that come and then combination play as the strikers using that new dynamic gameplan feature for the AI.

Just a fan of role playing ideas and not always simply sticking to play all only.

Yep, gotta say this is the best video so far.

Damn right :BRMM:

But, somehow the AI sucks a bit, isn´t it?

Not at all, I think that camera view for single player is perfect compared to camecom videos, the AI speed is pretty much on the money compared to pes2014 using mods and speed setting.

Last edited:
three-new-pes-2015-screens-released%2B(2).jpg

three-new-pes-2015-screens-released%2B(3).jpg

three-new-pes-2015-screens-released%2B(1).jpg

i've asked Adam Bhatti about PC demo and this is his answer.

Nat zefira ‏@Nat_zefira 26m
@Adam_Bhatti will we have a demo for pc?

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 25m
@Nat_zefira yeh close to launch

it seems we have to wait until November. :CURSE:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom