PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Unfortunately, now I see that there's an note in the beginning of the video (below names of those guys talking) that the scenes in that video I posted are from PS4 version.

Well, that german video is even more confusing because if you skip to the first goal celebration where they shake hands with the crowed it clearly looks like Pes2014 crowed and textures, coupled with the pitch not looking like any PS4 videos ive seen.

Things get stranger and stranger.

No parade to rain on from me, that's pretty underwhelming for a so called editor. Hey ho, back to looking at what modders will try if any.

Again, this justifies waiting on release and seeking those decent low prices :)

Guys, this issue with the PC demo happens because some guys released the PES 2013 demo with about 100 teams... So Konami is simply probably not going to release it anymore before game launches.

It was Jenkey1002. He released all teams for FIFA 15 demo too. EA don't care. KONAMI still upset :CONF:

Are those videos from lowest settings?
On this picture game looks good, like PES 2014.
2014-10-16_00102.jpg

So I don't understand why gameplay videos look so bad.

Took this translated quote from your link so people would keep it in mind every time they see a video they don't like the quality of.

Updated 10/16/2014

Looking at the reviews (rightly) that they are having on the videos and the PC version of the game, we must clarify that the play is much better, and that the reason they see in videos is so why lose picture quality when record and then upload the video to Youtube.

Sorry for the "misunderstanding" and we put a few pictures (in good quality) so you can see the differences

Nearly all the proevo blog videos show things in a better light, even the speed and style that they play, the above video puts all my fears to rest.

All these other "shit-shambolic-captured-by-children-on-shit-rigs-who-play-like-speedball-idiot-videos" need to be ignored they dont represent squat and just muddy the speculation waters. That also goes for mis-labelled videos, pointless unhelpful screen shots & other language confusion :)

Proevo blog PC videos are all HERE (playlist of all of them instead of posting individual ones):

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsKOpeT5vQ94kkKjbqbkHcW3wl2C7t_Da

Seems like these chaps really do respect the PC platform for what they are showing and how they are playing, unlike the rest of the shit ive seen here trying to represent this game on PC.

Also getting tired of when a video shows PC and it looks good people automatically assume PC will be so crap it must be PS4 footage (excluding the german language one which was just confusing).

Anyway mild rant over :SNACK:

Last edited:
Linesman are in all other videos, maybe "on-line friendly" is bugged or not used, not sure. IN that videos no players on bench, no mangers, no linesman, no staff ... so its pretty clear that in this mode its either to save lag, or is an option for players to switch? Offline videos all this is back in.

It also puts pay to this "static boards for PC and animated PS4 only" crap where you can clearly see its either the videos mode it was in or tournament or stadium that dictated static or animated.

BTW impressed by the coach mode game in the proevo playlist, ability to dynamicly see player levels and play off the pitch and also you get to AI V AI demo.

Last edited:
It was in 14 but I the addition of the stats screens and play looks nice, I wanted this for Fifa manager career mode (AI v AI game) and thats one of the things that makes me want to stick with PES this year, all these free open options to play as you want.

Im very interested in the new mode where you can play as just defenders / midfield / strikers I am still wondering if this is also open to single player mode too, Konami details suggests playing with more than one player but I would like (and I also posted a request mid last year) to be able to play and switch as just defenders in SP game etc.

Last edited:
the prorevo video is not that bad. but i don't see 3d grass (in pes2014 you can see it), the pitch is damn flat....the lod is awaful...the texture quality is ps2 quality... and no, im not exaggerating.

Gameplay looks good though. Guess it's the only thing that matters....?! (i feel sorry for my gtx970)

Its simple, if its eye candy that's the pincher this year, get a console or get fifa .. thats pretty much the end of that really :) (not saying that was your point though you understand) I dont agree that it looks any less than Pes14 though, but these videos arent true 720 or 1080p, demo is the only true telling.

Back
Top Bottom