PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

What part of "I wouldn't buy a system solely for PES" do you not understand?

None of those games interest me.

AMEN man.

I will play full greek superleague in FIFA 15....

Try doing that on that overpriced shoebox...€70 per game hahahah what a joke.

That Juve vid really looks like crap compared to the one with the training which looked okay to me.

You never know how many fools are out there making a vid on low settings on purpose bashing the game.

PES 2014 also looked quite crappy WITHOUT sweetfx.
If the PC version really is like that training vid, with sweetfx it should look "okay".

Still not satisfied and I kinda saw that coming.

I guess, I´ll be passing on PES this year...mayyybbeeee checking the demo on PC.
But never gonna buy a PS4 just for that game and certainly not because of that unprofessional company.

The thing is:
There is another footy game on PC which I actually avoided the last years, but which surprised me this year.
That game made a huge step forward when it comes to gameplay in my opinion.
No need to talk about the presentation, graphics, rain effects etc.
It offers a lot for a PC game in 2014 and offers very much for 35 €!

So I HAVE to make comparisons and I don´t see a point in buying PES this year.
Maybe I would if I was a face freak, because it seems that that´s the only thing the team is/was working on.
I don´t get it though.
Faces on PES mostly looked great and a lot better than in the other game.
Why wasting time and energy on something that´s done already?

Masterleague seems to be not that substantial either and I don´t really care about myClub.
I actually lost a lot of interest in that game.
KONAMI really should sell that series to another developer.

That´s my opinion so far and I doubt there is a chance that Imma change it.

I´m glad I have a footy game this year that still satisfies me.

I think FIFA will pretty much have the PC football game market to itself now. It will be interesting to see how many modders move across.

It's a shame because I feel Konami had the opportunity to make the PC market their own after what EA did with FIFA14 on PC last year, and seeing as they are failing quite badly on the consoles too. Konami are not smart enough to see the potential of this market and hide behind outdated excuses of piracy instead.

I felt the modding scene dropped off a bit with PES2014.

You can see that by the amount of pages on the dedicated forums for mods on evo-web for example. Over 30 pages of topics, discussion & mods for PES 13 and earlier...only 15 pages in PES 14. Probably much less in PES 15.
Modders these days are simply tired of fixing their crap after so many years. Some people grow old, get a family, some will move to fifa, get tired of it, etc...but modders can't do 1/2 of the game for konami for free for 10+ years.

Things are looking very bad for PES PC future.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Skills-Training Walkthrough / Trainings-Challenge [PC]

This to you is a psp/ps2 hybrid? Are you trolling for the sake of it now?

I don't understand this thread. I was literally drooling at that vid.

Sometimes I really think people troll for the sake of it, or they just go with the flow, or haven't watched/tried anything themselves.

Anyway, I'm out.

You're right. All of the other PC vids I've seen have been done by WENB.es and are low quality and only 720p.

Still peeved at this PS3+ nonsense when it would be easier to port the PS4 version. Hopefully, extracting the data files from one of the new console versions will allow some of the next gen stuff to be added via Fileloader (That's if Jenkey wants to do one for PES2015).

Extremely weak PC in action, perhaps?

Original quote from wenbES twitter:
WinningElevenBlog.es ‏@WENB_ES 17h17 hours ago
@cooperj30 @Adam_Bhatti @officialpes es la version pc pero no pudimos subir a maxima calidad.El juego es identico a PS4 tranquilos! :)

Any native Spanish speakers here to translate this better than google does?
is the pc version but could not climb high quality.The game is identical to PS4 alone!

Last edited:
PES 2014 also looked quite crappy WITHOUT sweetfx.
If the PC version really is like that training vid, with sweetfx it should look "okay".

As much as I like SweetFX, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The key problem this year is lighting, and while SweetFX comes with some filters that are pretty good at... umm... faking it, post effects can't fully replace proper in-game lighting.

In PES 2014 there was a lot of stuff that looked flat, no matter how hard you messed with SweetFX' settings, and judging by the vids, they use the same horrible, extremely unrealistic settings (especially during nighttime matches) again this year.:BORED:

if the keeper is not an idiot like in the demo it will be the best football game ever. and even if thats not enough then there is NG FIFA or PES 6 HD.

Extremely weak PC in action, perhaps?

Original quote from wenbES twitter:

Any native Spanish speakers here to translate this better than google does?

It's the PC version, but can't upload on the high quality. The game is identical to PS4, calm down.

You know that they cannot release a demo for PC. The hackers would put all the content on the web (and not on some obscure website like youtube or twitter), for all the world to see what the game will look like and what teams will be there. Konami doesn't want that.

new video... and yes.. looks awful yet..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNk8LG1q4Jo

Isn't "awful" pushing it a bit?

I agree it doesn't look as good as you can expect from a game nowadays, but it's not that bad.

I just hope the gameplay will be better than in PES 2014, I think the game will be alright in the end.

But like someone mentioned earlier - if only Konami would wise up and release a demo before the release this discussion and all the uncertainty would not even be.

You know that they cannot release a demo for PC. The hackers would put all the content on the web (and not on some obscure website like youtube or twitter), for all the world to see what the game will look like and what teams will be there. Konami doesn't want that.

hackers are picking the PS4 demo apart as well and releasing all kinds of details - you don't see Konami do anything about that, now do you?

Konami are just being lazy, that's all, and I guess there are too few PC-gamers for them to even care what we think.

this was my question made ​​webn.es

jjoseca said:

Me digan que es un chiste, porque no puede ser a detalles altos estos video, el campo parece un piso de mármol. Puedo saber a que detalle lo se ha logrado?
gracias disculpen mi español

I say it's a joke, because it can not be to high details these video, the field looks like a marble floor. I can know that detail what has been achieved?
thanks excuse my Spanish

hideiker said:
Hola, aqui te dejo una imagen a mejor calidad

Por desgracia para hacer los vídeos rápido no pudimos darle toda la calidad posible
http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00102-977x550.jpg
A parte de esto, a los usuario de PC se les olvida que no todo el mundo puede tener un PC gamer, Fifa ha puesto el motor iginte en PC, y solo unos pocos pueden jugarlo.

No me parece mala idea, no llevar al máximo a PES 2015 en PC.

Saludos

Hello, here I leave a picture to better quality

Unfortunately for making quick videos we could not give all possible quality
http://winningelevenblog.es/files/20...02-977x550.jpg
Apart from this, the PC user they forget that not everyone can have a PC gamer, Fifa has put the engine iginte PC, and only a few can play.

It does not seem a bad idea, not to maximize PES 2015 PC.

greetings

jjoseca said:
No he encontrado ningún programa decente para hacer un video de la versión PC sin tener que bajar la resolución (esto parece que fué el problema por lo que dice arcalle), así que os dejo algunas imágenes para que veáis que no están tan mal los gráficos

I have not found any decent program to make a video of the PC version without having to lower the resolution (this seems to have been the problem for what it says arcalle), so you have some pictures for you to see it are not as bad charts

http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00099.jpg
http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00100.jpg
http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00102.jpg
http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00104.jpg

sorry but I translated with google translate in red :))

the first answer does not convince me at all:BLINK:, what hits fifa with my question . I think they want to do everything to sell pes on ps4 and increase sales of the console, because I do not think they have a pc that does turn pes in high details .
sorry my bad English

Back
Top Bottom