PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

PES 2015 is better than 14 but FIFA 15 PC is much better than PEs 2015 pc..

maybe people like pes 2015 at GC because it remember old memories from old gen games...

If i must be fair.. the gameplay and aniation for PC PES 2015 looks really much like PES 2014 . They just show us big fat mid finger :CONF: I cencel my pre order...

I can not believe that .. they play it on maximum graphics ... PES 6 looks better .. the players are in the air, no shadows no lights .... nothing
Details are from PSOne era .. They probably playing on LOW or at least MEDIUM ...

Don't fool yourself. PES 2015 PC is a big joke. Now we can see how they were lying about it. It's much worse than PES 2014 PC. I knew that it will be like this from the beginning.

gameplay is not bad, if you like pes6 and still you play it, pes 15 is a good option for replacing, but if you live in 2014 ... Fifa 15 is other level.

No Estádio da Luz!? Come on, let's hope that the final release have more stadiums or at least the more important one :P

PC
17f074d1_o.jpeg

PS4
a87894b4_o.jpeg

It can't be on High ... or i'm high.. :CONF:

PES 2015 PC is a PS3 port...
Only 17 stadiums, no one from Liga BBVA? really?
Renewed commentators, where? I hear the same comments from 2014. :FAIL:

The gameplay seems okey, but it's not enough as so that I buy the game this year. :BYE: PES

So.. where in the blue hell are the old D2 Teams???
PES United... great.. they implement all 2nd divisions and shut down the possibillity to give the PEU League ( Bundesliga ) a second Division....

Definitely wont be buying this for PC, Konami are digging themselves their own grave, and are just going to use poor PC Sales (through their own doing) as an excuse to stop releasing the game on PC because of "piracy" and "hacking".

Things will only get worse for the game on PC, believe me....there's more to come.

I understand now why they had so much time this year .. they have invested a lot of work into it to make the PC version looks much much much worse than the PS4 version .

I think it must be the settings, as even 14 had much better textures, settings look low to medium, if it is not the case i think will probably be first time i don't purchase pes, although possibly on ps4 if they can get some file sharing system sorted for editors.

omg. It was all so promising! It's not about graphics - no, no, no, PC gameplay looks just like a little bit more responsive PES 2014.

I've been playing some games on X360 and I can tell, it looks, feels and plays totally different.

How?! Oh, well.

I will definitely try demo but it looks just terrible. Worst case scenario, next year I'll be able to afford PS4 and a good TV, so I'll get to the next-gen when PES 2016 comes out.

Roll on, PES 6!

Back
Top Bottom