PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Forget about what it looks like, yes those cant be high setting, probably Medium, because on low you don't even see the grass texture.
The Gameplay looks horrible! same slow animations as 2014, same clumsiness when players collide and the rest of the shipload of problems that were wrong with pes 14.

I doubt this is even a 2015 ps3 port, probably just a poorly overhauled version of 2014 pc. put my money on it. better they dont release it for pc at all

Forget about what it looks like, yes those cant be high setting, probably Medium, because on low you don't even see the grass texture.
The Gameplay looks horrible! same slow animations as 2014, same clumsiness when players collide and the rest of the shipload of problems that were wrong with pes 14.

I doubt this is even a 2015 ps3 port, probably just a poorly overhauled version of 2014 pc. put my money on it. better they dont release it for pc at all

1000%

OK GUYS, PREORDER PES 2016 the pitch is our... ever

historia_futbol_6.jpg

Definitely wont be buying this for PC, Konami are digging themselves their own grave, and are just going to use poor PC Sales (through their own doing) as an excuse to stop releasing the game on PC because of "piracy" and "hacking".

Things will only get worse for the game on PC, believe me....there's more to come.

I honestly believe this is the case. Konami are most likely driving the PC version down a dead-end street in the hope of killing it off completely so they can concentrate on the PS4 version. The excuses for not producing a PC version at least on parity with the PS4 game just don't stand up to scrutiny.

The game looks so dated. Even if it is on low settings, I don't believe the game will look much improved on 'high'. When you factor in the lack of stadia it's quite an underwhelming package.

I'm not that disappointed. We knew this was coming. Perhaps the modders can save this game but how many of them will stick around is another question. I felt the modding scene dropped off a bit with PES2014.

I'll give the demo a try and if it's good maybe I'll pick it up in a sale, but for the first time ever I'm disinterested in PES. There's little chance of me buying a 'next-gen' console as they are a step back from what I've got with my gaming PC, so if Konami don't get their shit together next year this could be the end of the line for me and PES.

But it's not realistic, you don't see the raindrops in TV broadcast cameras either.

You can actually see it a bit on TV. Since you barely have any wet pitch effect like on FIFA or wet players' hair or kit you need to create an immersion somehow.

-------

Watch this video and the graphics doesn't look that bad (compared to the Juve one). But the gameplay, although fluid, doesn't like the PS4 version. The infamous bad colision detection from last year is there. Let's wait and see.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Become a Legend / Werde zur Legende [PC]

Guys if you would like to really play the best PES 2015 experience, you need to buy a PS4, PC gameplay is really same game as last year.

I bought the PS4 3 months ago and I am really happy with it and will abandon PC gaming as well.

I was kind of scared about kit patches, etc That is really not important, gameplay is what matters, been playing PS4 demo for a while and for me is the best PES I have ever played.

Now that PS4 runs 1080p games natively, it is way better in my opinion to play on a PS4, all games run fine, no hardware, software troubleshooting, etc

I was a PC gamer for 15 years and it is time for me to give up.

Just my two cents...

Im new here so hi guys ;)

Played Fifa the last years, although I never liked it, but all my friends played it, so you know ... but the new one is simply unplayable.

I followed your discussion and Im sure its really just on low settings. If you watch this one I actually think it doesnt look so bad. Not "next gen" but I can absolutely live with that.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Skills-Training Walkthrough / Trainings-Challenge [PC]

This looks good.

I will definitely wait for PC demo to make a decision.

I honestly believe this is the case. Konami are most likely driving the PC version down a dead-end street in the hope of killing it off completely so they can concentrate on the PS4 version. The excuses for not producing a PC version at least on parity with the PS4 game just don't stand up to scrutiny.

The game looks so dated. Even if it is on low settings, I don't believe the game will look much improved on 'high'. When you factor in the lack of stadia it's quite an underwhelming package.

I'm not that disappointed. We knew this was coming. Perhaps the modders can save this game but how many of them will stick around is another question. I felt the modding scene dropped off a bit with PES2014.

I'll give the demo a try and if it's good maybe I'll pick it up in a sale, but for the first time ever I'm disinterested in PES. There's little chance of me buying a 'next-gen' console as they are a step back from what I've got with my gaming PC, so if Konami don't get their shit together next year this could be the end of the line for me and PES.

If you really like PES, buy a PS4, it is that good, best PES experience I have ever had.

PC gaming is great as well, but it seems so obvious that PS3/4/5,etc is and will always be Konami´s priority, since it actually sells a lot of copies.

If you really like PES, buy a PS4, it is that good, best PES experience I have ever had.

PC gaming is great as well, but it seems so obvious that PS3/4/5,etc is and will always be Konami´s priority, since it actually sells a lot of copies.
I don't really like PES, that's the trouble. The last great PES was what, eight years ago? Too many years of mediocrity and disappointment. I wouldn't buy a system solely for PES.

I don't really like PES, that's the trouble. The last great PES was what, eight years ago? Too many years of mediocrity and disappointment. I wouldn't buy a system solely for PES.

Play the PS4 version, it is really that great!

PS4 has game exclusives such as Last Of Us Remastered Version, etc. Good console man. I have been a PC gamer for about a decade, but I am really satisfied with the PS4!

Cheers!

The juve vs inter video is definitely on Low or Medium level.
I mean just look at the grass, it's flat with almost no depth and perhaps pixelated on zoom, while on pes 2014 it was beautiful and in 3D on High level.
You can also notice it from the other textures like player kits and the crowd.

Ooooooooh, big surprise - "hybrid" is Konami for "shitty PS3 port". :PIG:

The lighting looks much worse than the last few pre-Fox Engine versions.

Oh, and the flipbook crowd adds a nice retro touch.

Seriously, releasing something like this in 2014 is just sad.

BTW: Is it me or do the player animations look worse than in the PS4/Xbone versions, too?

Im new here so hi guys ;)

Played Fifa the last years, although I never liked it, but all my friends played it, so you know ... but the new one is simply unplayable.

I followed your discussion and Im sure its really just on low settings. If you watch this one I actually think it doesnt look so bad. Not "next gen" but I can absolutely live with that.

YouTube - PES 2015 Preview Code: Skills-Training Walkthrough / Trainings-Challenge [PC]

This looks really good.

You should all stop complaining :P

WinningElevenBlog.es @WENB_ES · 5 h Há 5 horas
@matiasggg @Adam_Bhatti @officialpes PC version runs at 60fps.

@WENB_ES @Adam_Bhatti @officialpes PC version looks bad... not 60ftps like PS4 or even PS3... there isn't 60 fps on PC?

@matiasggg @Adam_Bhatti @officialpes corre a 60fps, pero lo subimosn 30 en youtube. Estamos intentando subir mejores vídeos

Figo12 ‏@nerazzurro12 6 hHá 6 horas
@WENB_ES @robbyearon No me parece, gameplay de PC 2015 es muy similar al del 2014, no se parece en nada al demo PS4!

@nerazzurro12 @robbyearon Es el mismo y confirmado por Konami y por nosotros. (same PS4 gameplay for PC).

PS4 has game exclusives such as Last Of Us Remastered Version, etc. Good console man. I have been a PC gamer for about a decade, but I am really satisfied with the PS4!

Cheers!
What part of "I wouldn't buy a system solely for PES" do you not understand?

None of those games interest me.

KONAMI made PES 2015 on PS3/X360 look worse because of framerate issues. PC is 100% copy of PS3 version so that's why it looks so horrible. It won't be better.

Hybrid of crap and bullshit.

Cheers!

PC gaming is where all the innovation is happening. I would be crazy to leave PC for a console. Who in their right mind would give complete control to one corporation (sony) to dictate their gaming experience. PC is all about the mods and customization... that's what gaming is all about nowadays. You can't even share files on PS4 via usb, complete joke.

Back
Top Bottom