PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Good news for now.

That is not correct, PS4 still looks better compared to PC at high settings, @WENB_ES confirmed this to me.

Take a look guys at this PES 2015 PC picture with high settings:

http://winningelevenblog.es/files/2014/10/2014-10-16_00104.jpg

It is the same exact pitch as PC PES 2014 (PS4 PES 2015 pitch is way different), graphics on picture are 99%-100% same as PES 2014, gameplay on the other videos, look very similar as PES 2014 gameplay as well..

With all due respect, PC gameplay does not seem to be as fluid to PS4 version s well.

I already abandoned PC platform, I am really tired of all this kind of things happening on the PC.

PES community will always be strong since community leaders play with consoles and most of PES sales are made out of them.

I know that kits/game editing will not be as good as Jenkey,PC modders,etc but at the end of the day, that is not the most important thing, gameplay is what matters, playing online with a lot of people is what matters...

Let´s face the fact that PC community is great for editing but not that good for Konami, there is like a 95% piracy rate...

I really enjoyed been part of the PES PC community but I pesonally understand that Playstation is the preferred plattform by Konami and I am personally really happy playing PES on the PS4.

Last edited:
What part of "I wouldn't buy a system solely for PES" do you not understand?

None of those games interest me.

Well buying a PS4 only for PES is worth it as well (at least for me) if it is not for you and you do not like more kind of games, then good luck playing with the PC version.

You already made your point clear yesterday figo123. Respect that not everyone wants (or can) spend 400€ on a console, that's the equivalent of gaming PC from 5 years ago, to play the better PES. You made your choice and already spoke your mind. Now give it a rest.

That is not correct, PS4 still looks better compared to PC at high settings, @WENB_ES confirmed this to me.

With all due respect, PC gameplay does not seem to be as fluid to PS4 version as well.

I already abandoned PC platform, I am really tired of all this kind of things happening on the PC.

PES community will always be strong since community leaders play with consoles and most of PES sales are made out of them.

I know that kits/game editing will not be as good as Jenkey,PC modders,etc but at the end of the day, that is not the most important thing, gameplay is what matters, playing online with a lot of people is what matters...

Let´s face the fact that PC community is great for editing but not that good for Konami, there is like a 95% piracy rate...

I really enjoyed been part of the PES PC community but I pesonally understand that Playstation is the preferred plattform by Konami and I am personally really happy playing PES on the PS4.

I don't care about Playstation or Xbox because I don't have one (read it not everyone is able to afford it). This PES 2015 for PC looks much better than PES 2014, and that's all I want.

hackers are picking the PS4 demo apart as well and releasing all kinds of details - you don't see Konami do anything about that, now do you?

Konami are just being lazy, that's all, and I guess there are too few PC-gamers for them to even care what we think.

Exactly!

My guess is, that it is politics. KONAMI probably has a hidden contract with Sony or something...

You already made your point clear yesterday figo123. Respect that not everyone wants (or can) spend 400€ on a console, that's the equivalent of gaming PC from 5 years ago, to play the better PES. You made your choice and already spoke your mind. Now give it a rest.

Good point andy18cruz, that is correct, well I am sorry about it and hopefully PC version will be great as well.

2014-10-16_00102.jpg

If this is PES 2015 real highest settings picture it's good enough for me.

You know that they cannot release a demo for PC. The hackers would put all the content on the web (and not on some obscure website like youtube or twitter), for all the world to see what the game will look like and what teams will be there. Konami doesn't want that.

Stop of calling the modders that are hackers!!! A thing hasn't anything in common with other one!! I have enough about that shit! :MAD:

PES without modding is a :CENSOR:

Stop of calling the modders that are hackers!!! A thing hasn't anything in common with other one!! I have enough about that shit! :MAD:

PES without modding is a :CENSOR:

Guys, this issue with the PC demo happens because some guys released the PES 2013 demo with about 100 teams... So Konami is simply probably not going to release it anymore before game launches.

@Figo ... I know you know but this is the PC section and not the console thread, so people posting about console is pointless as we all know about this anyway its all common knowledge.

I would raise a point about fluid play, I cant see how anyone on console can watch PC videos and then claim this to be facts, we need demo and compare first of all, I cant see this aspect of the game being somehow lesser, you can make the game fluid and responsive for all platforms that's not anything console specific or exclusive (not that you said it is exclusive).

Lets not make this fall into a console debate thread they have separate threads for a good reason and its about time in this thread as PC users we all get over the fact that it wont look like PS4 in certain areas its known, we know ... done, im over it now.

Anyway back to PES2015 for PC.

First of all that juventus video clearly is a red herring and needs to be burned, its either a troll or someone who has a ZX81 trying to capture fraps and the game, the other videos posted after that for PC clearly show we are getting pretty much "PES14.2" in terms of on pitch graphics but nothing far less.

Heres where I stand right now:

I will be buying pes2015 because:

- Fifa has nice visuals but still everything that annoyed me for 3 years still under the hood so I either stick with PES14 or go Pes15.

- I like what PES has in 14 despite other users here and didn't feel the non responsiveness most did, to me that translated as weight and sim feel (for me). What I see in 2015 is pretty much 14 without a few speed tweeks which I can live with as I liked 14.

- I can handle the lesser pitch graphics and same crowed because in the end it isn't something that ever killed my game enjoyment, it would be nice and I do see no reason for Konami to do that this year but its not enough for me not to have a footy game this year.

- I completely love the new GUI as 14's was utter childish garbage so if I get a posher looking 14 in that regard I welcome it, I can even live with default scoreboard too for a year as that looks clean and tidy now.

- Demo will tell more but Im pretty much in the area of expecting 14 and nothing more so it wont annoy me like others here.

- I cant go back to fifa with its controls as I am now going to compare anything to PES way of working for through balls and controlling other players, also complete open flexibility to switch to all,one player etc which is limited in fifa and what drew me here anyway.

- I can conclude I will be getting PES 14.2 and for that I will pay for a price that fits it by looking for deals to match my expectation. I am also ignoring consoles and ignoring Fifa and the NG debate as I dont have a console and I dont want Fifa so thats basicly where I stand.

I am still impressed with the sleek look of 2015 and the stadium editor will compensate for lack of stadiums (crap on Konamis part but then I will pay a price that reflects content).

Bottom line, I will play demo and stick to 14 until I know that Jenkey's/pesedit and others appear for mods/patches <<< this to me is something that makes or breaks it completely for the long term enjoyment.

If I get a decent price and not full retail (combining all of the above for those reasons) then that's what I can settle with this year. Im personally looking forward to what comes now as I have got over the annoyance of Konami's PC decision this year.

Other than that Im out, as this threads just stuck in a loop :)

Last edited:
@Figo ... I know you know but this is the PC section and not the console thread, so people posting about console is pointless as we all know about this anyway its all common knowledge.

I would raise a point about fluid play, I cant see how anyone on console can watch PC videos and then claim this to be facts, we need demo and compare first of all, I cant see this aspect of the game being somehow lesser, you can make the game fluid and responsive for all platforms that's not anything console specific or exclusive (not that you said it is exclusive).

Lets not make this fall into a console debate thread they have separate threads for a good reason and its about time in this thread as PC users we all get over the fact that it wont look like PS4 in certain areas its known, we know ... done, im over it now.

Anyway back to PES2015 for PC.

First of all that juventus video clearly is a red herring and needs to be burned, its either a troll or someone who has a ZX81 trying to capture fraps and the game, the other videos posted after that for PC clearly show we are getting pretty much "PES14.2" in terms of on pitch graphics but nothing far less.

Heres where I stand right now:

I will be buying pes2015 because:

- Fifa has nice visuals but still everything that annoyed me for 3 years still under the hood so I either stick with PES14 or go Pes15.

- I like what PES has in 14 despite other users here and didn't feel the non responsiveness most did, to me that translated as weight and sim feel (for me). What I see in 2015 is pretty much 14 without a few speed tweeks which I can live with as I liked 14.

- I can handle the lesser pitch graphics and same crowed because in the end it isn't something that ever killed my game enjoyment, it would be nice and I do see no reason for Konami to do that this year but its not enough for me not to have a footy game this year.

- I completely love the new GUI as 14's was utter childish garbage so if I get a posher looking 14 in that regard I welcome it, I can even live with default scoreboard too for a year as that looks clean and tidy now.

- Demo will tell more but Im pretty much in the area of expecting 14 and nothing more so it wont annoy me like others here.

- I cant go back to fifa with its controls as I am now going to compare anything to PES way of working for through balls and controlling other players, also complete open flexibility to switch to all,one player etc which is limited in fifa and what drew me here anyway.

- I can conclude I will be getting PES 14.2 and for that I will pay for a price that fits it by looking for deals to match my expectation. I am also ignoring consoles and ignoring Fifa and the NG debate as I dont have a console and I dont want Fifa so thats basicly where I stand.

I am still impressed with the sleek look of 2015 and the stadium editor will compensate for lack of stadiums (crap on Konamis part but then I will pay a price that reflects content).

Bottom line, I will play demo and stick to 14 until I know that Jenkey's/pesedit and others appear for mods/patches <<< this to me is something that makes or breaks it completely for the long term enjoyment.

If I get a decent price and not full retail (combining all of the above for those reasons) then that's what I can settle with this year. Im personally looking forward to what comes now as I have got over the annoyance of Konami's PC decision this year.

Other than that Im out, as this threads just stuck in a loop :)

Totally agreed with you, man!

@Transfermarkt : I don't think so. blurred pitch texture and static ads only on ps3/360/pc version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njz8bNLau9c

PC Games - PES 2015 video preview (German language)

In this video, game looks much smoother, more fluid and good enough for me.

same for me , if it's PC gameplay,i'm happy, looks like ps4.
about graphics , we will surely see PS4 pitch textures and animated ads ported to PC , it's easy , we already know how it works.

Last edited:
Where are the stewards?

From that screen-shot its confirmed stewards are removed? That stadium doesn't have stewards on the pitch ... :Y1 Dear me now we are finding problems that dont exist that's a new one :D

That german PC play does show smooth fluid play, so its a bit of a myth and peoples interpretation of how people play on PC vids about that part of the game. If you think its PS4 why is the crowed and grass like PES2014 and why would this one video be on a "PC Games" channel on youtube.

I agree with you man, the point is that I played PES 6-PES 2014 on the PC, I can compare the fluid play on PC (from videos that is correct) vs PS4 demo, since I am playing it.

But I also hope PC version plays that well at least, it might be the videos, graphically I believe it will be same as PES 2014, which is fine, it is not the end of the world.

Cheers man!

@Transfermarkt : I don't think so. blurred pitch texture and static ads only on ps3/360/pc version

same for me , if it's PC gameplay,i'm happy, looks like ps4.
about graphics , we will surely see PS4 pitch textures and animated ads ported to PC , it's easy , we already know how it works.

That is correct man, that video shows smoother gameplay on pc, that would be great news!

I agree with you man, the point is that I played PES 6-PES 2014 on the PC, I can compare the fluid play on PC (from videos that is correct) vs PS4 demo, since I am playing it.

Lets face it if you look at the videos and that most recent german one, they are all different, speed play plus the people handling it .. 9/10 times people playing are always crap and dont help to translate over a impression of how it will feel :)

Lets face it if you look at the videos and that most recent german one, they are all different, speed play plus the people handling it .. 9/10 times people playing are always crap and dont help to translate over a impression of how it will feel :)

That is correct man, last german video plays better!

Back
Top Bottom