PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I quite believe its kind of a snowball effect. They´ve been screewing since a couple years now = less sales = less money to invest for next year.
Starting to believe they really need a year out... heck maybe some of them even need a life time retirement...

PS3 last gen port PES vs PS4 next gen port FIFA ?
There is no doubt KONAMI bet that FIFA 15 would be last gen on PC...so they said "hey even if we release last gen PES on PC what will PC gamers do? They have no choice FIFA is also last gen crap!"

But hey life is a b1tch!!! EA comes and BAM! releases FIFA 15 NEXT GEN!!

Poor KONAMI to get so low...
You can take a dump in next gen - it will still be shit, though.

Its worth a warning but you guys act like idiot pussies. You csn run it without prob and u cry about it? You knew for months now that graphics will be the same as last year and u cry about it? I men fuck me...

Fifa 15 once again let me down. Is it worth waiting on PES 2015 pc? what will be downgraded compared to PS4 edition?

the game will be downgraded graphic wise. it will look like PES 2014 probably on pc. maybe slightly better, without stuttering

The requirements are a lot lower this year, than what they were last year. I have no idea what to expect from the PC port, but nothing good can come up from an Integrated graphics Intel HD 3000...oh god...

PC gameplay will be better than pes6, this determines a good game ,graphics same like pes2014,I have doubt about online server...it is more important thing for I decide to buy.

Last edited:
The requirements are a lot lower this year, than what they were last year. I have no idea what to expect from the PC port, but nothing good can come up from an Integrated graphics Intel HD 3000...oh god...
PES 2015 requirements = PES 2014 requirements

Objectively speaking, if PES 2015 graphics will be just a slightly improved PES 2014 graphics it doesn't sound or say anything good about KONAMI really. And I can understand why people are angry about it. Same with licenses, I guess.

But, subjectively speaking, I do not give a damn at all. All I wanna is great gameplay and improved game modes, both offline and online I imagine as I wanna get into more competitive online PES playing as well.

My first PES games were 3 and 4, and at the time these things didn't matter and I was happy to just wreck Chamartins and Man Reds left and right. Graphics were of no importance back then. Maybe it's just me being old, or growing up from games, but the gameplay is all that matters to me.

Objectively not a good thing to see, subjectively - just give me the damn game already! Can't wait for release.

I'm really enjoying the PS3 demo. If they can port that gameplay to PC (with some necessary improvements), then I'll be a happy boy.

Honestly, I don't understand all the negativity. Konami are easy targets but they've obviously done a lot of work this year.

:shiver: why is so blurry ?
I do not remember PS 3 version of PES 2014 to be like that... or they deliberately smudged graphics of the PS3 version to look drastically worse than the PS4 ? :THINK:

Last edited:
I do not remember PES 3 version of PES 2014 to be like that... or they deliberately smudged graphics of the PS3 version to look drastically worse than the PS4 ? :THINK:

Quite possible.

Maybe cause of the same reason they put that blur effect on the latest PC releases.

To not making look the PC version better than the console versions maybe?

Gameplay > graphics.

People are nostalgic over PES6 because of the gameplay and not the graphics.

After all, PES 2014 wasn't a disappointment graphics-wise (in my opinion), it was the gameplay that ruined it all.

So if they fix the gameplay we should have a pretty good game on our hands, and from what I can tell by people trying the demo the gameplay is much improved - so I'm hopeful!

But, subjectively speaking, I do not give a damn at all. All I wanna is great gameplay and improved game modes, both offline and online...

I agree!:APPLAUD:

I notice the same, old, well-known "bug" every year, ever since I first played PES 2009 - after scoring a goal the player freezes like an idiot for 2-3 seconds before resuming his celebration ("Okay I scored a goal, now which celebration I should do? No. 18 or No. 101?"). It's not affecting the gameplay, but kills the pleasure a bit. In FIFA 15 the celebrations flow naturally, creating a great feel for the atmosphere. Notice that I am not talking about gameplay, as PES 2015 is not released yet and FIFA 15 disappointed me just like it did last year.

Gameplay > graphics.

After all, PES 2014 wasn't a disappointment graphics-wise (in my opinion), it was the gameplay that ruined it all.

So if they fix the gameplay we should have a pretty good game on our hands, and from what I can tell by people trying the demo the gameplay is much improved - so I'm hopeful!
I do not agree! PES has always been one of the best looking sports games for NES, SNES, Genesis , PS1 and PS2 . The graph has always been the maximum level.

Maybe not now, not in the PS3 / Xbox 360 era .. which is a mistake of Konami, but the graph was always important and always will be. The same goes for gameplay ...

We've ALWAYS Been Graphics Whores!
YouTube - We've ALWAYS Been Graphics Whores! Get Over It! #PS4NoParity

Last edited:
I do not remember PES 3 version of PES 2014 to be like that... or they deliberately smudged graphics of the PS3 version to look drastically worse than the PS4 ? :THINK:

I think this is very possible. With the new consoles being badly underpowered and the likes of Ubisoft coming out and saying 900p/30fps is the future, expect more dirty tricks to try and convince people that the PS4/XB1 are graphical powerhouses.

i dunno why is everyone suprised about the fact that the PS3 version is blurry and has jagged lines. 8 yrs old console we talking about. and PES6 also looked shit. 800*600 tv did the trick

Last edited:
i dunno why is everyone suprised about the fact that the PS3 version is blurry and has jagged lines. 8 yrs old console we talking about. and PES6 also looked shit. 800*600 tv did the trick

Look at games like Uncharted 2 & 3 which are on PS3 and you ask yourself "why cant Konami do anything like that" or even a bit near it. Questions have to be asked about stuff like that.

Last edited:
Gameplay > graphics.

Yes, Gameplay > graphics. The problem is that gameplay for sports games is tied very closely to the animation engine and the graphics.

I am very sceptical about this years PC game. Will try the demo (and also the demo on a PS4 at my friends place) and then decide.

Back
Top Bottom