PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

new-pes-2015-trailer-next-week.jpg

Last edited:
news 1.

GLADBACH AND WOLFSBURG LICENSED IN PES 2015

The Brazilian edition of ESPN just revealed that German clubs Borussia Mönchengladbach and Vfl Wolfsburg would be fully licensed in PES 2015, additional to the already confirmed licenes for Bayern München, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04.

news 2.

PES 2015 TO INCLUDE OLYMPIASTADION BERLIN (AND IT SEEMS WARSAW NATIONAL STADIUM)

PES 2015 is currently on display at Brazil Game Show in São Paulo and following the reveal about German Bundesliga teams Borussia Mönchengladbach and VfL Wolfsburg, we just got confirmation about the inclusion of the Olympiastadion Berin in PES 2015 thanks to a photo from the show. The 2015 Champions League Final will take place in Berlin and there was also a photo of it as background screen in the Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Demo, building up speculation about its inclusion. As a photo of the Warsaw National Stadium (2015 Europa League Final) was also used in the demo, it seems likely it will also be in the final game.

pes-2015-olympiastadion-berlin.jpg

finally some good news.

is the requirements higher than last year???can't remember....but it seems its very low in this era of gaming.!!
looks like pes 2015 will be the game for low end pc, as they can't run fifa 15.!

:FAIL: hybrid my arse

As I said.
The editing community will run away....
Lets see what KONAMI will do when PESEDIT (No1 PES mod in popularity) turns into FIFAedit
When evo-web editing section shrinks...

Whats the point even to bother with the game? Its a reskinned PES2014.

The specs seem disappointing. But I'm looking to buy a new laptop and I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to let me know if it's good for PES 2015 and gaming in general? Greatly appreciated.

Acer - Aspire
Processor Intel® 4th Generation Core™ i3
Processor Speed 1.7GHz
Cache Memory 3MB
System Memory (RAM) 4GB
System Memory (RAM) Expandable To 8GB
Type of Memory (RAM) DDR3L SDRAM
Hard Drive Type SATA (5400 rpm)

The specs seem disappointing. But I'm looking to buy a new laptop and I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to let me know if it's good for PES 2015 and gaming in general? Greatly appreciated.

Acer - Aspire
Processor Speed 1.7GHz
Cache Memory 3MB
System Memory (RAM) 4GB
Its not like the ps4 version is anything special graphically. I am just having too much fun with nba2k15 to even care anymore would pick this up later if the gameplay is good as well as the modes, but definitely not day 1 for me

Acer - Aspire
Processor Speed 1.7GHz
Cache Memory 3MB
System Memory (RAM) 4GB

Get an i5 and gtx 860m at minimum. If the display is 1366x768, then gtx 850m will suffice ;)

Pro Evolution Soccer @officialpes

You ask, We listen! Here are the PC requirements for #PES2015! You saw it here first!

BzgyjT5CQAAAMyc.png

Yeah. 100% the same crap as PS3 version and PES 2014. Hurray!
8GB free space, demo on PS4/X0 weighs 3GB :LOL:

Just don't buy PES 2015 otherwise you will support KONAMI incompetence.

Just don't buy PES 2015 otherwise you will support KONAMI incompetence.
Well I don't like what I read there either, but still I believe that we should give them at least the benefit of the doubt.
Let's see how it looks/plays, then we'll be able to judge in a more "informed" way.

Well I don't like what I read there either, but still I believe that we should give them at least the benefit of the doubt.
Let's see how it looks/plays, then we'll be able to judge in a more "informed" way.

PS3 last gen port PES vs PS4 next gen port FIFA ?
There is no doubt KONAMI bet that FIFA 15 would be last gen on PC...so they said "hey even if we release last gen PES on PC what will PC gamers do? They have no choice FIFA is also last gen crap!"

But hey life is a b1tch!!! EA comes and BAM! releases FIFA 15 NEXT GEN!!

Poor KONAMI to get so low...

PS3 last gen port PES vs PS4 next gen port FIFA ?
There is no doubt KONAMI bet that FIFA 15 would be last gen on PC...so they said "hey even if we release last gen PES on PC what will PC gamers do? They have no choice FIFA is also last gen crap!"

But hey life is a b1tch!!! EA comes and BAM! releases FIFA 15 NEXT GEN!!

Poor KONAMI to get so low...
If they really cared about EA, they would've released PES 2015 two months earlier.

If they really cared about EA, they would've released PES 2015 two months earlier.

It isnt as much care as an assumtpion. They made a bet. This whole last gen crap port fiasco screams of it.

Sadly they lost.

Lets hope they get back on track with 2016.

Back
Top Bottom