PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Agree on pitch and sky.
But I also didn´t really expect much from the PS3 version.

Faces look ok to me on both versions.

Some faces on current gen even look better than some on the other game on next gen.

current gen = pes 2014 in terms of graphics. pitch and sky is still dreadful!

next gen = improved graphics, texures and lighthing.

YouTube - [体験版 / DEMO] PS3 vs PS4 [ウイイレ PES / 2015]

clearly seen in clip above.

Honestly does this look like a 8 f*****g years generation jump ?! :CURSE:
The PS4 version of the game looks like something which could easily run on high-end PCs from 2009 :FAIL: .
When will they stop this cross-gen money milking strategy and focus on the current-gen version of the game ? 2015-2016 :THINK: ?

Whenever there are enough players with next-gen consoles to justify it, i.e. not yet.
I get it , they are playing it safe...
But how are they trying to increase the user base of current-gen consoles? By releasing cross-gen games :FAIL: ? At the moment someone with a half decent PC doesn't have any real reason to buy a PS4/Xbox One :YAWN: .

I get it , they are playing it safe...
But how are they trying to increase the user base of current-gen consoles? By releasing cross-gen games :FAIL: ? At the moment someone with a half decent PC doesn't have any real reason to buy a PS4/Xbox One :YAWN: .
I don't think we have any reason to buy a console at all, that's why we have high-end PCs...

This.

Something which was pretty obvious when the PS4/XB1 specs came to light. Worst console generation ever for technical advancement.

Amen...

We went from Xbox360s 2005 Xenos that raped all PC GPUs and rivaled even the €550 X1900XTX of January 2006...to the 7790 in the Xbone and 7850 in PS4 that cant even 60/1080p....

Anyway I doubt this gen will last longer than 2018...We will laugh when €300 PC towers outperform the consoles next year...

But shortly after we will cry as we realise our PCs are being held back by these underpowered consoles.

When windows tablets will run FIFA/PES it will be a sad day for consoles...

Anyway it can be seen as a blessing too.

In 2005 even a €1000 PC coudlnt touch the 360...

Today a €450 tower walks over Titanfall in 1080p/60fps...something that the Xbone cannot even dream...

Cheap PC gaming for the MASSES!!! and MASTER RACE 4k gaming for the chosen ones....

Crap? The biggest crap is master race on PC.

Not wanting to start a flame war but most current mid/high-end PCs are objectively superior to current-gen gaming console,anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant.
In the next 2 to 3 years we will be able to build a computer 3-4 times more powerful than the Xbox One at just 500$(running SteamOS) :D .
L.E. 2560X1440/3840X2160 being superior to 1920X1080/1600X900
60/120 fps>30 fps
MSAA/MFAA>SMAA
3-5 TFLOPS>1-1.83 TFLOPS
All of them are FACTS. But i digress...casuals are still going to buy consoles no matter how weak the hardware is.

Last edited:
Not wanting to start a flame war but most current mid/high-end PCs are objectively superior to current-gen gaming console,anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant.
In the next 2 to 3 years we will be able to build a computer 3-4 times more powerful than the Xbox One at just 500$(running SteamOS) :D .

Posting "not wanting to start a flame war" is as good an invite as I have ever seen.
Anyone who says otherwise has a different opinion,they are not "ignorant" OK.
Really,lets not have a flame war here or there will inevitably be casualties.

I would always prefer a console. Just put the game in and no problems.
In PC, we are always depending on video cards driver updates and other software problems that sometimes don´t let the games run properly, or not run at all. I know its relative to each ones knowledge, and usually there´s always some solution, but there´s nothing like inserting some disk on a console and know for sure its going to work. I´m just getting too lazy for all those problems.

Because of this year´s PES and fifa editions, I´m actually dreaming of buying a console again... that would piss my wife for sure and, we responsable husbands don´t ever think of pissing our wifes... right?

Go buy a console.
And let us know about the reaction. :)

5GlRI.gif

So, based on PS3 version, there won't be entrance cutscenes for PC on PES 2015? The lack of info about PC version is eerie. It's like I won't know what's inside when you purchase the game...

This is not how you treat customers, Konami. EA has informed about PC version of FIFA 15 in late May. Heck, even last year I knew FIFA 14 would be last-gen based months before release.

So, based on PS3 version, there won't be entrance cutscenes for PC on PES 2015? The lack of info about PC version is eerie. It's like I won't know what's inside when you purchase the game...

This is not how you treat customers, Konami. EA has informed about PC version of FIFA 15 in late May. Heck, even last year I knew FIFA 14 would be last-gen based months before release.
I Think the ps4 will be the same as pc with nerfed graphics and i am guessing that they removed the cutscenes from ps3 because of the framerate issues and they want to avoid dropping the LOD like in pes 2014

Do you really believe that the PC version of the game will lack cutscenes.
Come on guys!Konami can't really be that incompetent
6837.png

Back
Top Bottom