PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Man, I think it should concern us.
PC version is going to hell, but "getting over it" and permiting this excuse of a man to mock us and troll us, isn't helping us,the PC users.
We must do something to get rid of him.PC version is what it is now because of people like him (not just him, of course): $$$ sucking, ass kissing leeches. The evil must be cut at the root.
Can you imagine by the way he is treating that he is giving information to konami that everybody is happy ,"the pitch is ours"
This thread is were it has to be done, but I do have a point.

Like I said earlier, DONT DO IT.
No personal stuff and that includes Adam Bhatti.
Your post is obsessive , ITS A GAME.
Do You suppose Konami OR Adam Bhatti even read vile crap.

Ok.
everything is perfect, pes2015 PC is perfect. TOP notch graphics & adam is the best product manager in the world.
Everything is so good it feels like we don't pay enough money for it. Should be like 100E,linoleum grass included.

Whatever Your opinion there are better ways to go about things.
If you dont like it,why keep posting ?
Kind of kills it for those that do really.

Ok.
everything is perfect, pes2015 PC is perfect. TOP notch graphics & adam is the best product manager in the world.
Everything is so good it feels like we don't pay enough money for it. Should be like 100E,linoleum grass included.

No one said it's perfect. But like Superleeds said there are better ways to go about putting things across that would make you look less of a troll.

Give me one reason why PC games are so important for Konami? 2% sales?

Because PC gaming is growing. A quick google search of "PC gaming market growth" throws a whole lot of articles on the bright future for pc gaming despite the market loss of desktops and laptops. Any forward thinking company will have noticed the trend and try to capitalize on that growth.

No one is saying they should go out and make a special version for PC (even if i'd love that) just make it equal to the next-gen capabilities the PC is more than ready for. Games like DOTA or LOL have figured their shit. Not that Konami should make the game free to play, but microtransaction games on pc are doing well, and their new game mode is perfect for pc gamers, but they are presenting an underwhelming product.

2% loss of sales, is a significant loss, that if it's not made up elsewhere, might be enough to fire some people in plenty of industries.

ScorpionX
Mate, create thousands of twitter accounts and go on with telling Adam that directly on his wall in the social network. You'll get banned few times, who cares? At least the guy will take a notice you.

I got your point in your very first post. I agree with you, the screen looks like shit. No need to repeat yourself. All the stuff you have seen so far is beta code. You should know that this is not an official forum of any kind and the stuff from KONAMI never visit this board, so you are making no impression on them. Right now you are arguing with a moderator (Superleeds), that's all you are doing. Don't get yourself banned. I need this thread to read more news on the game's development.

Adam Bhatti is just a speaker. Nobody defends him, he is nobody at KONAMI. The guy has no idea of code programming, 3D graphics or anything seriously related to the game. The marketing guy is always supposed to hype things. Do you expect him to come out on twitter and post stuff like "hey PES 2015 will be crap but still own CL and Libertadores licenses! 7th November 2014!!!!". Adam is not the guy you should go after. Try with the Japanese boss, the guy who never speaks in English during summer presentations of the new engine.

Good day to all and guys - cancel your pre-orders!

Because PC gaming is growing. A quick google search of "PC gaming market growth" throws a whole lot of articles on the bright future for pc gaming despite the market loss of desktops and laptops. Any forward thinking company will have noticed the trend and try to capitalize on that growth.
The PC market isn't growing, it's just dying slower than the consoles market at the moment.

@ScorpionX ... I assume you got a PS4 or Fifa then?

Really, this is done on purpose to us and I'm very sad for the people that think that it's ok...

No one here does think that its ok, its just you cant seem to balance you view from "with us or against us" ranting and pissing and moaning about Konami that we are all fully aware of in a thread about it for 35 pages :) Your entitled to an opinion for sure but when its ladened with Batti slapping and Konami slapping and "shit" then its all a bit said and done. Ive been guilty of similar, but then it doesn't change anything.

THink about those who dont have the same complete view as yourself too and our opinions on the game that we will get for PC like it or not. I would much rather talk about what we are getting on PC just around the corner than pages of Konami hate, its shit, we know ... all been said and done.

I'm a fan like everyone else and I think we should be doing something about this

Pissing and moaning in this thread after 35 pages of the same in a complete cycle wont fix it :BLEH:.

PS4 or Fifa will if you completely think its shit and wont bother ... cheers :)

Last edited:
I don't care mate, this year you either get a PS4 (giving you most of what you want and hate thats not on PC) or get Fifa, that's the only "fix" if you have that view and are a fan (well, apart from getting fifa of course).

Demo will tell all as I said before, apart from that its a bit ground-hog day & the Batti slapping, well, its just been done to death now :)

Last edited:
ScorpionX
Mate, create thousands of twitter accounts and go on with telling Adam that directly on his wall in the social network. You'll get banned few times, who cares? At least the guy will take a notice you.

I got your point in your very first post. I agree with you, the screen looks like shit. No need to repeat yourself. All the stuff you have seen so far is beta code. You should know that this is not an official forum of any kind and the stuff from KONAMI never visit this board, so you are making no impression on them. Right now you are arguing with a moderator (Superleeds), that's all you are doing. Don't get yourself banned. I need this thread to read more news on the game's development.

Adam Bhatti is just a speaker. Nobody defends him, he is nobody at KONAMI. The guy has no idea of code programming, 3D graphics or anything seriously related to the game. The marketing guy is always supposed to hype things. Do you expect him to come out on twitter and post stuff like "hey PES 2015 will be crap but still own CL and Libertadores licenses! 7th November 2014!!!!". Adam is not the guy you should go after. Try with the Japanese boss, the guy who never speaks in English during summer presentations of the new engine.

Good day to all and guys - cancel your pre-orders!

Excellent, Amen

you assume things and after you say you don't care.
as I said before, very sad for those who have "fallen" ⬆

For someone who has only just joined here Your becoming painful and somewhat personal to people.
I would take a back seat for a while as we have got Your message.
Not having this thread spammed with this every day.

I dare anyone to tweet adam the photo of the main menu of the pc version:
33bk0er.jpg

and ask about the super low quality of the graphics.
speak in the most kindest way possible.
you will get blocked in 2 sec.

low settings. check other vids

Hm, apparently @Graham_Day (Senior Community Manager blah blah blah) posted an hour ago on so on Twitter saying there are promotion play-offs in PES 2015 Master League - https://twitter.com/Graham_Day/status/523824978597511168

Sounds nice. But whole affair with gameplay videos brought so much uncertainty again.

I guess waiting is the only thing we have left.

Shame Konami dont know how to sell the sizzle,not the sausage.
Something like that posted by Konami 2 months ago would have whetted a lot of appetite for the game.
They randomly take things out but fail to sell the benefits & features of what they are adding.

I have read a preview on a dutch site about the PES2015 pc game and it says that it is the best PES version since PES 6. But all i read in this forum is negative. Did someone of you already play the game, or is it just because you see some youtube videos and pictures?

Give the game a chance, when it is bad like hell than you can complain a whole year!

I have read a preview on a dutch site about the PES2015 pc game and it says that it is the best PES version since PES 6. But all i read in this forum is negative. Did someone of you already play the game, or is it just because you see some youtube videos and pictures?

Give the game a chance, when it is bad like hell than you can complain a whole year!

Totally agree. You cant judge a game on unofficial poor quality vids

Give me one reason why PC games are so important for Konami? 2% sales?

Its called company image buzz and people taking time to bother with the game....

EA has 12-14 million sales per year.

EA obviously needs PC gamers. They gave their flagship most expensive sports title to the platform this year.

KONAMI has 600.000-1 mil sales at most....

Sooo KONAMI has the luxury to spit on PC gamers? While EA doesnt? Is this supposed to make sense?

No matter how many times we shout scream and cry this is a MARKET and this is a COMPETITIVE MARKET too...sooo we must weight the competition.

IF EA spat on PC gamers (like last year and the 2006-2010 seasons) this year too KONAMI would have had a decent approach:
"Hahahah PC gamer losers I KONAMI throw at you a crappy PS3 last gen port SAME AS EA!! What you gonna do? Play last gen FIFA?"

The above scenario didnt come to life sadly for KONAMI....

PES2015 PS3 last gen port on PC will battle against FIFA 15 IGNITE NEXT GEN PS4 engine PORT!

Would you bet on PES? I woulndnt even a single cent....

Last edited:
I'm not judging the gameplay, as I haven't played it yet.
The graphics are awful at best, that's for sure.Nobody can deny that.
Will give the demo a go when it comes ( if that ever happens ).
If gameplay is not 100% 1:1 with ps4 gameplay I will just not feed this greedy decieving monster, called Konami and will skip this year's pes ( not hopping for the best next year, that would be too much to ask from me ).

Ok then agreed. Since you've made up you're mind, don't post here until we know for 100% sure how the graphics will be. No need to read you repeat yourself a 1000 times.

:TU:

only 14 african national teams ? would it have hurt to add 2 teams so we can play an 16 team african cup of nations ?

Hm, apparently @Graham_Day (Senior Community Manager blah blah blah) posted an hour ago on so on Twitter saying there are promotion play-offs in PES 2015 Master League - https://twitter.com/Graham_Day/status/523824978597511168

Sounds nice. But whole affair with gameplay videos brought so much uncertainty again.

I guess waiting is the only thing we have left.

Sorry, but what is meant by promotion play offs?

About ML:
I really hope they´ve put injuries back into the ML.

Pleeaaaassseeeee! :PRAY:

Totally agree. You cant judge a game on unofficial poor quality vids

Absolutely ... but all of Konami's fault ... the only information what we have about PC version are these stupid and bad looking videos ... I know a lot people who cancel they PC pre-orders after seeing them ... stupid .. stupid .. konami , never leave others to do your work ...
Only cry that they have bad sales for the PC and do nothing to increase them ... even doing everything to lose and little sales . :RANT:

Last edited:
People actually pre-order games? More fool them :)

If gameplay is not 100% 1:1 with ps4 gameplay I will just not feed this greedy decieving monster, called Konami and will skip this year's pes ( not hopping for the best next year, that would be too much to ask from me ).

Fair point, but if its not to your liking (I get a feeling and I place a sportsman's bet it wont) will you fill a new thread up with more Konami slapping? I wonder ... or just accept it and then maybe get PS4 version or Fifa? If the gameplay matches your expectations but you are staring at shit graphics as you put it, how will you cope for a year? :P Seems you want better graphics as seen on PS4 and the game-play of PS4 ... so the answer this year to match your requirement would be ................... no escaping it, its not good, but thats all there is this year.

I cant wait for demo for 2 reasons:

1) So I can actually bloody tell for myself through the confusion noise and mess of videos and on-line judgements what its like
2) To sit back and watch the next thread post demo fill up with the repeat of the next self fulfilling prophecy posters and the last 35 pages on a recycle :TTTH:

Oh and BTW I dont think the graphics are completely shit (minecraft graphics are to me what would be "shit"), they are just shit if you compare them to what you wont get on PC ... if you don't, they are good enough as last year, just look for a price that matches your expectation when ordering (seeking them offers and bargains) and dont ever pre order anyway. I have said this before (honestly the last time) but I dont feel its worth the full asking price so thats where I "make a difference" to what Konami are delivering to me.

That way I still support them to a point of a unit sale (rather than assist in justifying no sales on PC and it dying a death) and I still get a footy game this year, but I didn't show my full appreciation for getting it day one or paying the asking price.

Last edited:
i love the fact that you can win a copy of PES 2015 PC with the PESCHALLENGE but u cant have any idea what it plays like

Well, win it and then you get it free to test out, no real harm done. If you dont win it there is the demo instead.

Having said that what about people who pre-order other games that are just based on videos and hype, its not the most unheard of situation with plenty of games, hardly konami only is it.

Back
Top Bottom