PC PES 2014 discussion thread

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/452052827805073408

:TUMBLE:

I'm thinking this will be the end of PES 2014 Updates.
And they will begin to work on PES 2015.

What you do think?

I believe that will be at least one more update. We must not forget that this year version will be the PES 2015 (and so on) on PS3 and Xbox 360 (similiar to what happend with PES 6), and next year those platforms will still represent a major source of sales for Konami. And despite the improvements, there still remain some major flaws in this game (namely the GK's)

this option is already present in NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL, and as I've said before...I used to try all possible settings so far...
maybe PES 2014 doesn't get along with my GTX780...hihihi...

Nvidia are releasing a so called new set of wonder drivers on the 7th April. I have a 760 gtx myself so maybe worth a try.

I think they need to take a year out or maybe two. Take some time to get their shit together and come back strong.
Yes , that was I felt. No more twits to Adam. Hope nodvd 1.07 soon and some improvements with jenkey tool, Nesa or yair
:(
Cheers

Thanks man, pm received i'll try, but this id real 1.07 or 1.06?;)

Believe me it's 1.07.
People don´t have any attencion about this unknown releases.
Someone make it good.

Mr.Tiazinha Maria if this is the real nodvd 1.07 and not hex edited can u mail me the nodvd 1.07 on my mail id, my id is . It will be very kind of u as well as send jenkey the patch also if u can.As reloaded still didn't release the nodvd thanks to the guy who released it if it's really the real one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note to people with lag, I have had a windows XP service pack 3 install up to now until I added windows 7 dual boot. As soon as I ported game over to windows 7 exact as xp it has odd controller responce and lag in game (XP is smooth as silk).

So, I tested my usual nvidia tweaks (latest drivers) and resolution tricks & tests, and its the same no matter what I choose. I then decided it was logical to right click pes2014.exe and run it as "XP SP3 compatibility mode" .. low and behold it plays exactly like XP install and is smooth again.

So if you have lag no matter what, kill processes, kill aero themes (something I did in 7 anyway) and then set the pes2014.exe to run in XP SP3 mode and see what differences you get.

I have an older dual core rig 64 vit chip and 64 bit windows for basic games and so I think that even though results seem odd, older rigs under 7 seem to run smoother stepping back to Xp mode in some cases, especially this game. I will still look for solutions to run natural under 7 but as long as its smooth again, a fix is a fix.

Last edited:
this is my set-up

8 GB Ram
I7
nvidia gtx670
latest .net
latest nvidia drivers.

I had a Samsung smart TV 32" and the game played perfectly. bought a 42" lg 42la620V game still plays great apart from kick off, a throw-in or a goal kick.there is a massive slow down and stutter for a few seconds then back to normal. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I am able to play all other games in highest resolution without any problems.

Any help would be welcome if someone elese had a similar problem

PS I have tried all the other suggestions on this thread and alot on Google as-well

Mr.Tiazinha Maria if this is the real nodvd 1.07 and not hex edited can u mail me the nodvd 1.07 on my mail id, my id is . It will be very kind of u as well as send jenkey the patch also if u can.As reloaded still didn't release the nodvd thanks to the guy who released it if it's really the real one.

could you please pm the file to me please
thanks

Some crazy user on chat from Jenkey blog tell me is not the real NODVD. :BRICK:
The .exe file can be 1.2.0.0 but it works fine.

JHFSDJK.png

I don´t care, if was fake, i wasn't tell to everyone.
At least it read 1.07 version and it's fine for me.
I'm enjoying right now Ron69 addon.
I have right now 86 boots, who cares about about Tuesday update?
Only the faces.

Last edited:
Some crazy user on chat from Jenkey blog tell me is not the real NODVD. :BRICK:
The .exe file can be 1.2.0.0 but it works fine.

JHFSDJK.png

I don´t care, if was fake, i wasn't tell to everyone.
At least it read 1.07 version and it's fine for me.
I'm enjoying right now Ron69 addon.
I have right now 86 boots, who cares about about Tuesday update?
Only the faces.

Does it work with fileloader? Probably not, since only the RLD can deactivated the konami securities system so that fileloader work properly.

this is my set-up

8 GB Ram
I7
nvidia gtx670
latest .net
latest nvidia drivers.

I had a Samsung smart TV 32" and the game played perfectly. bought a 42" lg 42la620V game still plays great apart from kick off, a throw-in or a goal kick.there is a massive slow down and stutter for a few seconds then back to normal. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I am able to play all other games in highest resolution without any problems.

PS I have tried all the other suggestions on this thread and alot on Google as-well

I have i7 4770k 3.5 Ghz ; 16G ram Corsair ; GTX 780 (3G)
well the game runs at 60fps in full HD but I see some random huge slow down both during match and during option menu navigation...I have the last NVIDIA official drivers, Windows 7 and I tried all the possible settings from NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL, but nothing changed...the game is palyable of course, but it is really strange I cannot run this game perfectly with my specs

For everyone i send the nodvd.

The .exe was made it by erolkopuz. (Is a troll) :RANT:

Very sorry, they hex code edit the number, to make the patch working ok.

Please go back to your 1.06 .exe version.

Last edited:
I have i7 4770k 3.5 Ghz ; 16G ram Corsair ; GTX 780 (3G)
well the game runs at 60fps in full HD but I see some random huge slow down both during match and during option menu navigation...I have the last NVIDIA official drivers, Windows 7 and I tried all the possible settings from NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL, but nothing changed...the game is palyable of course, but it is really strange I cannot run this game perfectly with my specs

Yea it annoying. Mine was playing fine until I got the new TV. Konami should really partner with nvidia and amd because every year there are random problems with PES relating to PC settings. They must only test it on a few different type of graphics card. Really hope all the embarrassing mess of this year wakes them up and PES 2015 is a more professional release. I mean they have been bad in the past but this year they have just turned into a laughing stock

Is anyone else having problems with the official 1.07 patch?

After installing it, when I start PES 2014 nothing happens. It doesn't even display an error message. Restarting the computer makes no difference either.

So I had to uninstall the entire game then reinstall the game just to play it.

This is on Windows 8.

this is my set-up

8 GB Ram
I7
nvidia gtx670
latest .net
latest nvidia drivers.

done a clean install of the new nvidia beta drivers 337.50, the slowdown I was getting at kickoff and throwins is gone.

Guys, I tried this in the modding sections but got no legitimate response. I purchased the game off steam, but when I had tried the 1.06 no-dvd, the game would not launch.

Do you guys have any idea if modding through Steam is available. I thought the FOX Engine was supposed to be designed for easy modifications, but it seems harder than ever to mod PES.

Guys, I tried this in the modding sections but got no legitimate response. I purchased the game off steam, but when I had tried the 1.06 no-dvd, the game would not launch.

Do you guys have any idea if modding through Steam is available. I thought the FOX Engine was supposed to be designed for easy modifications, but it seems harder than ever to mod PES.

1.06 no-dvd is for dvd version and wont work with steam

Don't get disheartened i saw somewhere that someone released a steam version of nodvd 1.07. You search or if i get i can pm you.bye

1.06 no-dvd is for dvd version and wont work with steam

So what luck do I have in modding PES for steam? I am able to install DLC patches that do not utilize edit files/fileloader.

But one of the main reason why I got my gaming pc was that I was reminiscent of modding PES6, so I would like to go all out (custom faces, kits, chants, stadiums, commentators, etc). Also this game is in dire need of Anti-Aliasing and Increased Drawing Distance

So am I out of luck for now? I guess I will purchase dvd version of PES15 instead of Steam.

Last edited:
So what luck do I have in modding PES for steam? I am able to install DLC patches that do not utilize edit files/fileloader.

But one of the main reason why I got my gaming pc was that I was reminiscent of modding PES6, so I would like to go all out (custom faces, kits, chants, stadiums, commentators, etc). Also this game is in dire need of Anti-Aliasing and Increased Drawing Distance

So am I out of luck for now? I guess I will purchase dvd version of PES15 instead of Steam.

Here is 1.07 steam crack made by 3dm games,I take no responsibility for it and it won't work with Fileloader mate,although you can rebuild the .cpk files with the mods inside ( presuming steam version uses .cpk file extension )...@ everyone else ..sorry for off topic.

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/98078391/file.html

Back
Top Bottom