PC PES 2014 discussion thread

Official Playstation Magazine... If you don't even know that much, you're not worth time to discuss with. ;)
This is the PC discussion thread, why should PC users know obscure PlayStation magazines? Apart from that, the abbreviation is OPM.

Wasn't even serious with that comment. Grow some sense of humour :P.

Btw even if I am PC user I know what OPSM is. I must be weird :LOL:.

Official Playstation Magazine... If you don't even know that much, you're not worth time to discuss with. ;)

Are you forget we all have a option to send private messages?
Not on the Fórums, please stay focus on PES 2014 Discussion. :))

I'm waiting for KONAMI's answer this week, it seems so very quiet... :JAY:

I didnt really know that abbreviation, because I first of all dont bother with mags (second to third hand info in many cases) and as already mentioned I wouldn't purchase or know that one because ...... **drum roll** we/I have a PC and not a console, so its safe to say that info can be ignored at this stage or at best biased based on its source, no discussion required, just a simple question.

Anyway, that gameplay footage certainly looks a little smoother and is the pressure less? I suppose its depending on his setting in that game, looks about right though.

I too am looking forward to the new PC things that will come patch wise, anything to enhance it.

Last edited:
I didnt really know that abbreviation, because I first of all dont bother with mags (second to third hand info in many cases) and as already mentioned I wouldn't purchase or know that one because ...... **drum roll** we/I have a PC and not a console, so its safe to say that info can be ignored at this stage or at best biased based on its source, no discussion required, just a simple question.

Anyway, that gameplay footage certainly looks a little smoother and is the pressure less? I suppose its depending on his setting in that game, looks about right though.

I too am looking forward to the new PC things that will come patch wise, anything to enhance it.

I would say it´s on Pro level? GK seem superhuman still, but overall there´s improvement for sure.

lol...who cares about DLC? it's way too late anyway

Anyone that bought the original game with intention to play online, for example? Contrary to the popular belief, all PC users don't download their PES from The Pirate Bay

Agree with the rest of your post, though. We need gameplay update too.

contrary to your belief I bought my copy of PES2014 and that's why I care more about update: for the online mode fixes. The cheaters are driving me insane, lobshots bug is driving me insane etc. etc.
I don't care about not stupid late DLC. the only thing is gonna do for me is make me sell some of my MLO players because of the values of players change.

n9o92.jpg

7hmt1.jpg

contrary to your belief I bought my copy of PES2014 and that's why I care more about update: for the online mode fixes. The cheaters are driving me insane, lobshots bug is driving me insane etc. etc.
I don't care about not stupid late DLC. the only thing is gonna do for me is make me sell some of my MLO players because of the values of players change.

totally agree with you.

i would rather pick 1.10 patch instead of DLC 4.0.

patch makers always take care of transfers, kits and boots, but gameplay fix is the most important!

DLC 4.0 without 1.10 patch means nothing to me.

If we get a 1.10 patch, I just hope the stuttering problem is fixed and the gameplay is as smooth as the console versions. I tried 1.07 after not playing for a while, and still have major stuttering/slow down. Was very disappointed.

transfer by any patch (pesedit, firepatch, etc.) doesn't work in online mode.
Unfortunately not.
Both of them are needed. Just hope that the patch to not take long, otherwise the dlc is pointless because after all those positive reviews, the only thing I want is to play with new patch.

If we get a 1.10 patch, I just hope the stuttering problem is fixed and the gameplay is as smooth as the console versions. I tried 1.07 after not playing for a while, and still have major stuttering/slow down. Was very disappointed.

Cubby it must be your PC, it works perfectly for me.

Cubby it must be your PC, it works perfectly for me.

I built a Intel gen-4 PC last summer with a GTX 670 and 16 GB of RAM. I have no idea why I would have this issue, but I have since day 1 with the game. I know others with higher end rigs said the same thing.

You get no slowdown or stuttering during gameplay?

I built a Intel gen-4 PC last summer with a GTX 670 and 16 GB of RAM. I have no idea why I would have this issue, but I have since day 1 with the game. I know others with higher end rigs said the same thing.

You get no slowdown or stuttering during gameplay?

I have the i7-920(pretty old compared to yours) and a gtx 680 and I get no slow down or any stuttering whatsoever during gameplay. You shouldn't be having any issues with your specs either. Check your background processes. Too many of them running at the same time might be eating up your RAM or a virus program interfering with the game maybe causing the slowdowns/stutters you are experiencing.

i've i5-2500k,4GB of RAM, and GTS 450. i get no slow down or any stuttering during gameplay either, only little stuttering during cut-scene.
my friend has i7-2600k, 8GB of RAM, and GTX760. at first, he can play the game smoothly but after he has reinstall the game he get slow motion issue when he plays the game in full-screen. but the game run smoothly in windows mode. i couldn't find out why. :(

I don't get any slow down in gameplay or replays, a tiny bit in the end cut scene as the both teams players game stats come up but not in gameplay.

Inter Core2 2.8ghz , 4Gb DDr , Ati HD5770 1gb DDr5 - yes I know a 5770 with 1gb on it, but its fine.

Back
Top Bottom