PC PES 2014 discussion thread

Appreciate the help and advice, everyone. I have the digital download version from gaming dragons. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I have uninstalled and installed many times, and did again for the 1.07 patch. Same thing is occurring.

I know it isn't a virus and don't believe it is too many processes running. Glad it is running smoothly for most. :)

I built a Intel gen-4 PC last summer with a GTX 670 and 16 GB of RAM. I have no idea why I would have this issue, but I have since day 1 with the game. I know others with higher end rigs said the same thing.

You get no slowdown or stuttering during gameplay?

Cubby not sure if 16GB of RAM might be too much for PES, no idea,but yes game for me works perfectly no issues at all, here is my setup:

Intel i5 4670, 8GB of RAM, Geforce 460GTX (4 year old GPU) and it works perfectly.

I would check your Vertical Sync settings, PES stuttered for me a couple of years ago for no reason and I discovered that issue was related to the video card V sync settings that was controlled on PES game setting´s menu.

I unchecked VSync setting there and forced Vsync on Nvidia´s control panel for PES game.

Issue was solved and game has worked perfectly since then.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Cubby not sure if 16GB of RAM might be too much for PES, no idea,but yes game for me works perfectly no issues at all, here is my setup:

Intel i5 4670, 8GB of RAM, Geforce 460GTX (4 year old GPU) and it works perfectly.

I would check your Vertical Sync settings, PES stuttered for me a couple of years ago for no reason and I discovered that issue was related to the video card V sync settings that was controlled on PES game setting´s menu.

I unchecked VSync setting there and forced Vsync on Nvidia´s control panel for PES game.

Issue was solved and game has worked perfectly since then.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Thanks, my friend! I'll go into the Nvidia control panel and see what I can find out. Hopefully I have a chance to look it over tonight.

Anyone use PESEDIT Patch 4 ? I don't usually play online but thought I'd give it a go, and though it says the Patch is compatible for online, when I go online get an opponent and set up my team and the first cutscene is out of the way and the tunnel cutscene is next, I get cut off with a msg -

"Match abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances "

Anyone know a fix ( and not take out the patch ) :) thanks

PC DVD version ...

Anyone use PESEDIT Patch 4 ? I don't usually play online but thought I'd give it a go, and though it says the Patch is compatible for online, when I go online get an opponent and set up my team and the first cutscene is out of the way and the tunnel cutscene is next, I get cut off with a msg -

"Match abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances "

Anyone know a fix ( and not take out the patch ) :) thanks

PC DVD version ...

have you use the online switch? normally is that the problem, but I didn't play in while, waiting for the new patch.

Cubby it must be your PC, it works perfectly for me.

I've got an i7 3.5ghz ; gtx780 ; 16G ram corsair and I am experiencing a massive random stuttering and frame drops during gameplay and during option menu navigation....I don't think it is my PC because I can run BATTLEFIELD 4 , CRYSIS 3 and ASSETTO CORSA maxed out at 60fps (full HD)...I think PES2014 has got some trouble with high performance PC...With my former PC powered by a very old CPU and a gtx560 I could run PES 2014 smooth as hell

Yeah, I have a decent PC with blue colour for all of the diagnostics in settings.exe and I get stuttering as well. Really strange.

regarding pesedit patch, evo-web dont allow discussions about it any more, so please go to the pesedit site for support if you have problems with the patch. Cheers.

For people have problems of lag, download this.

[*]How to use?
Copy to game folder and run PES2014FullSettings.exe

[*]What game versions are supported?
All game versions are supported

MAKE SURE THAT YOU MAKE BACKUP OF SETTINGS.DAT!!!!
Its located in MyDocuments\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 folder.

Just turn on the box FrameSkipping.
I don't think these options have any effect, that's why KONAMI didn't include them.

For people have problems of lag, download this.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1deeab307973308

http://www.mediafire.com/?8itbvczu9hrg4bf

[*]How to use?
Copy to game folder and run PES2014FullSettings.exe

[*]What game versions are supported?
All game versions are supported

MAKE SURE THAT YOU MAKE BACKUP OF SETTINGS.DAT!!!!
Its located in MyDocuments\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 folder.

Just turn on the box FrameSkipping.

I am going to try it right now...I will let you know...

Is that Nesa's tool?

I turned on V-Sync and Triple Buffering in my Nvidia control panel, then played a half using Wembley. I didn't experience any stuttering or slowdown.

I wonder if it is tied to certain stadiums? I will keep on trying. Thanks again figo123 for your suggestion. Hopefully it could help others.

What patch is everyone who enjoys the PC version using? Seems like there isn't alot out there this year....

Vanilla PES is depressing, heh.

Tiazinha Maria....unfortunately nothing changed...It is definitely not a V-Syinc issue in my case...I have slow down and little freezing also during option menu navigation!! the game runs obvously at 60 fps in full HD (I've got i7 3.5ghz ; GTX780 and 16 G ram....)but frame drops and stutters is still there...I give up
P.S Of course I've alreay tried all the possible settings from NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

Adam bahtti is trolling again.
user ask him about next patch he answers with robotic answer: you will get DLC on 8 april
I would pay to punch this schmuck in the face.

Tiazinha Maria....unfortunately nothing changed...It is definitely not a V-Syinc issue in my case...I have slow down and little freezing also during option menu navigation!! the game runs obvously at 60 fps in full HD (I've got i7 3.5ghz ; GTX780 and 16 G ram....)but frame drops and stutters is still there...I give up
P.S Of course I've alreay tried all the possible settings from NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

I have a Intel Core i7 2.66ghz and i don´t see the problem here.
I have everything fine with no slowdowns.

user ask him about next patch he answers with robotic answer: you will get DLC on 8 april

Who cares about that easy CS:GO bot from Twitter and officialpes.
I didn´t understand, why there is a new DLC on Tuesday and not a official PES2014Patch108.zip or PES2014Patch110.zip.
Adam is not the problem, the dev from japan is responsible for PES 2014, and a good thing to him, it will never give any answer on Twitter or Facebook.
People on 2014, devs and all over the internet "workers" upthere are on vacation drink some Orange Juce, and watch the sea. :SMUG:

Last edited:

You certainly would pay, family,job and more besides.

less of these threatening posts regarding Adam Bhatti.

Cubby one thing I did was to set my monitor to its highest native resolution but then in settings menu stepped the game res down to the next res under that in-game, this helped me with micro stutter (vsync off in graphics driver and also try render frames ahead by about 3 or above with tripple buffer on).

Imhaving a similar problem

Getting really frustrated with my new copy of pes 2014 with the lag issues and all. It seems like i have to choose between:
A) controller input lag with smooth graphics
B) no input lag but stuttering graphics

Is there an official fix for this?by default im faced with problem A. But any tinkering in my nvidia control panel as some tutorial shows will result in B.

was expecting everything to already smooth out considering how late i bought my copy..sighh

UPDATE

Settings A
Pre rendered frame :use app setting
Vsync: on
Triple buffering: on

Result: smooth gameply but controller input delayed

Settings B
Pre rendered frame : 1
Vsync: off
Triple buffering: off

Results: choppy and stuttering gameplay but not controller input delay.

Really disappointed at the moment

I don't think these options have any effect, that's why KONAMI didn't include them.

It definitely has effect. Try this, turn off v-sync in both the exe and Nvidia control panel as well. Open up the game you'll see screen tearing. Turn on v-sync in the exe and try again. No more screen tearing. Now what does that tell you?

It definitely has effect. Try this, turn off v-sync in both the exe and Nvidia control panel as well. Open up the game you'll see screen tearing. Turn on v-sync in the exe and try again. No more screen tearing. Now what does that tell you?
For me the vsync option has no effect. When I disable vsync in my Nvidia control panel, I get 500 fps and horrible tearing. When I set it to "Use the 3D application setting", I get 60 fps and stuttering cutscenes regardless of the vsync setting in the modified settings application. Now what does that tell you?

For me the vsync option has no effect. When I disable vsync in my Nvidia control panel, I get 500 fps and horrible tearing. When I set it to "Use the 3D application setting", I get 60 fps and stuttering cutscenes regardless of the vsync setting in the modified settings application. Now what does that tell you?

It doesn't tell me anything. If I turn v-sync in the setting exe and I see the effect then it's working. Period.

It might be some kind of incompatibility with 16GB of RAM, try 8GB and see, just an idea.

There is also a setting that should be disabled for i7 chips on your motherboard, something related to a feature i7 chips have that i5 chips do not have, do not remember the name, but I read that it should be disabled because some games do not run fine with such feature, not sure if is Turbo-Boost or other setting. (I have an i5 chip)

Last edited:
It doesn't tell me anything. If I turn v-sync in the setting exe and I see the effect then it's working. Period.
So when you set vsync to "Use the 3D application setting" in your Nvidia control panel and disable it in the settings application, then you get tearing? That's not the case for me. I don't believe you.

So when you set vsync to "Use the 3D application setting" in your Nvidia control panel and disable it in the settings application, then you get tearing? That's not the case for me. I don't believe you.

+1, I had the same issue, and issue was resolved by forcing Vsync on Nvidia Control Panel and then disabled vsync setting on Konami´s settings menu, issue was finally resolved.

C'mon now. Why would I lie about it? It's set to "off" in NV control panel and ticked in the new settings exe. Result, no screen tearing. FYI my monitor supports 60Hz.

Edit: I'll double check next time I'm on my computer.

Edit2: Sorry, you were correct, it's not working indeed! Bizarre I was sure I tried different combinations(vsync off, application setting, etc.)and came to a conclusion that vsync in the settings were in full effect.

Last edited:
It might be some kind of incompatibility with 16GB of RAM, try 8GB and see, just an idea.

There is also a setting that should be disabled for i7 chips on your motherboard, something related to a feature i7 chips have that i5 chips do not have, do not remember the name, but I read that it should be disabled because some games do not run fine with such feature, not sure if is Turbo-Boost or other setting. (I have an i5 chip)
I know what you meant...that's HYPER THREADING...I've already disabled it...but nothing changed...anyway my RAM is a CORSAIR and even with 8 Giga the result is the same...I use windows 7...really I've tried everything but ...no results...the funny thing is that CRYSIS3 maxed out runs better than PES2014 hahah....I think it is a directX confict...I've read that Fox Engine in PES 2014 doesn't take advantage of these libraries

Have you tried using D3DOverdrive to enable triple buffering and vsync?

this option is already present in NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL, and as I've said before...I used to try all possible settings so far...
maybe PES 2014 doesn't get along with my GTX780...hihihi...

Frown locked account pes2014 online
Hi guys, today I am very sorry because suddenly after entering my login details for online play, I is appeared this: We have found a violation of terms of usage and user agreement. Accordingly, we blocked the account as required by our direttive.Thank understanding.
What do I do now I should throw the game, or is there a way to fix it? thanks for your attention.

Back
Top Bottom