PC PES 2014 discussion thread

is patch 1.10 coming to PC? hopefully so as we dont get the world cup dlc.

I saw Adam tell this on twitter...

@eziof like I said, datapack coming out Monday, after it's out we'll update the fans about future plans.

And today...

@axamsa no plans for PES 2014 certainly, will keep you updated for the future

No sense at all. :CONFUSE:

Adam bhatti is the diffinition of nonsence.
I can already feel the continuous "I don't have any information but i'll keep you update" trolling when asked about 1.10.
don't worry guys...hopefuly we will get 1.10 after pes2015 is launched, but don't be mad, adam claims this is the best game in the world and that this is quality service. needless to say you will get blocked if you disagree.

I saw Adam tell this on twitter...

@eziof like I said, datapack coming out Monday, after it's out we'll update the fans about future plans.

And today...

@axamsa no plans for PES 2014 certainly, will keep you updated for the future

No sense at all. :CONFUSE:
He was talking about the game being region locked, it takes 2 seconds to see the question he answered...

Last edited:
Its sad, but life tought me some hard things. One of them is, people are nominated for some jobs just to say what the companies want them to say.

The list of faces (new or improved) that console got: http://robbyearon.com/?p=2532. We barely got anything, not even the main players like Diego Costa have an official face on PC. Once again they overhype the thing to give us almost nothing. Data Pack 4.3 has a few kits, winter tranfers for Europe (that consoles already got for a month and a half or so), a few face and still no news on the patch, by far the more important thing. Great job Konami!

The list of faces (new or improved) that console got: http://robbyearon.com/?p=2532. We barely got anything, not even the main players like Diego Costa have an official face on PC. Once again they overhype the thing to give us almost nothing. Data Pack 4.3 has a few kits, winter tranfers for Europe (that consoles already got for a month and a half or so), a few face and still no news on the patch, by far the more important thing. Great job Konami!

+1

Is not about that, Adam tell us before release DLC.

At 8th of April we will discuss about pes 2014 future updates.
So my friend is 10 half past midnight to 9th April and still no response.
I give up, let him troll hard.

Update: New faces are coming for DLC 5.0!

http://winningelevenblog.es/blog/li...=lista-de-caras-actualizadas-pes-2014-dlc-5-0

Of course it is, man!
Check the conversation properly or do I have to make a screenshot for you?
And he said "...more news on updates AFTER the 8th" and not ON the 8th!

I´m sure 1.10 is gonna come for PC too. It´s just a matter of time.
Just don´t understand why they can´t bring it out for consoles AND PC at the same time.
I´m not a programmer but it´s just about changing values of bits for example like shooting etc, isn´t it?

Last edited:
Of course it is, man!
Check the conversation properly or do I have to make a screenshot for you?
And he said "...more news on updates AFTER the 8th" and not ON the 8th!

I´m sure 1.10 is gonna come for PC too. It´s just a matter of time.
Just don´t understand why they can´t bring it out for consoles AND PC at the same time.
I´m not a programmer but it´s just about changing values of bits for example like shooting etc, isn´t it?

Problem is that they are not serious company. They probably have 3-4 guys who are doing the updates, and when they finish the ones for xbox and ps3, they are working on PC...

When patches and DLC starts to come out at the same time, that's the time to say "Great job Konami". Until than, nothing...

Problem is that they are not serious company. They probably have 3-4 guys who are doing the updates, and when they finish the ones for xbox and ps3, they are working on PC...

When patches and DLC starts to come out at the same time, that's the time to say "Great job Konami". Until than, nothing...

You said it all bro.

wait, so was there a 4.0 data pack for PC followed by a 4.3, or was it just Data Pack 3 -> Data Pack 4.3 ?

Wondering about that too...

I don't get KONAMI at times... DP4.3 is official now for PC?

It is just winter transfers with few faces in it right?

Shame we didn't get DP5 with 1.10 patch. Och well... My hopes for gameplay patch have already vanished anyway.

wait, so was there a 4.0 data pack for PC followed by a 4.3, or was it just Data Pack 3 -> Data Pack 4.3 ?

It's data pack 4 with two subsequent minor fixes, 4.2 and 4.3 ... initial 4.0 was bugged on PS3 too and two quick fixes were released. They kept the same structure for PC too. That's why you have 3 new .cpk files bundled together as single DLC

Last edited:
It's basically the same. A bit of an improvement in the AI department, but no very much. I just tested the Fileloader gameplay options and the game was widely improved. You should check out.

Nearly time for the PES2015 build up. They need to get their business with 2014 concluded quickly before the focus shifts.

Konami's handling of the PES series is a shambles.

Don't you just love the hype. Probably have to wait till june.

Hehe....yeah, I used to. Great fun back in the days when the game was good and we all speculated about how Konami would make it better.

Now I find it all a bit depressing. The same old hype that ends in disappointment.

Hehe....yeah, I used to. Great fun back in the days when the game was good and we all speculated about how Konami would make it better.

Now I find it all a bit depressing. The same old hype that ends in disappointment.

We are probably hoping for the same thing; a game that blows us away(and gets us into gaming again.) I sometimes have the feeling that even if they deliver I won't play it or only play it with friends. Lurking the forums and joining the hype is fun as well.

You said it all bro.

Or they simply relocated the PC team to the PS4/Xbox One platform.

I have several doubts PES 2015 is coming to PC.

PES 2015 will be announced very soon according to Robbye Ron, a community leader, I suspect game will be announced during May, so we will definitely know if PES 2015 will be available on PC.

There are basically two important questions for PC users:

1) If game will be released for PC.

2) If released, if it will be the next gen version (PS4,Xbox One) or if it will be the PS3/Xbox 360 port.

Last edited:
Or they simply relocated the PC team to the PS4/Xbox One platform.

I have several doubts PES 2015 is coming to PC.

PES 2015 will be announced very soon according to Robbye Ron, a community leader, I suspect game will be announced during May, so we will definitely know if PES 2015 will be available on PC.

There are basically two important questions for PC users:

1) If game will be released for PC.

2) If released, if it will be the next gen version (PS4,Xbox One) or if it will be the PS3/Xbox 360 port.

I would only ad:

3) Will the updates (Patch, DLC) bi released in time with PS3/Xbox or like now, we will need to wait over a month to get a crucial content.

If number 3 isn't included, i even wont think of buying a game. With that kind of contents, even the "Free" version is almost the same.

I would only ad:

3) Will the updates (Patch, DLC) bi released in time with PS3/Xbox or like now, we will need to wait over a month to get a crucial content.

If number 3 isn't included, i even wont think of buying a game. With that kind of contents, even the "Free" version is almost the same.

Yes, that is correct! We might get the 1.10 patch, but I suspect it would be the last thing PC users will receive during these year.

That is why I suspect PC team was already relocated probably to the PS4/Xbox team, but those are my conclusions, I might be wrong, but PES team has never delayed PC patches so it looks very suspicious at least for me.

Back
Top Bottom