PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

Gotto admit im pretty impressed with PES this year. I have bought PES every year since the ISS days, but since PES2008 I have played them for about a month given up and played FIFA instead. Thanks to the guys for giving us a mod with 30 teams, fantastic. Really looking forward to loving PES this year as have really missed the good old days.

i have a inquiry about how to shoot .. because always when i try to shoot the ball goes up .. when i press D(shoot) even if the power low the ball goes up can anyone help me and tell me how to shoot ?

was any body able to release a speed editor patch so we can have the normal console range from +2 to -2 on PC ??

Last edited:

there is something horribly off with this game... it feels like FIFA somehow. It is like you are not controlling the players as much, feels like the computer is doing most of the work! :(

Hope they can fix the "delay" when players get the ball and they seem frozen for a split second, no fluidity at all.

Penalties are crap, even though you know how to score, the view is just not nice, you would like to see the goal as the player! I mean why have a different view when going into penalty shootout?

Ridiculous amount of replays going on, frustrating to wait and push start million times over a 10 minute game. Why not introduce the option of turning replays off? A slide bar with how much replays are shown during a match... this was evident in NBA Live games from late 90's... so must be possible in 2010!

Shooting is awful, floaty shots and the re-introduction of always pushing R2 to make a half-decent attempt on goal! Otherwise no bother shooting...

Tackling is not good, always the same animation (95% of the time) when you slide into someone. Really how often do players who get caught late slide with their feet first? Let's say it happens 3 out of 10 maybe... not every time almost! These small things are irritating!

Goalkeepers parry the ball / punch it out way to often!

The tactics menu is overly complicated... or more like FIFA-ish, not even resembling the PES games.

I quite like the passing system, takes time to get used to though, and I'm not yet 100% convinced.

The camera view is so bad it hurts my eyes... and how each half starts is amusing! Zoomed in and down by the touchline, then automatically goes up in the first few seconds... WHY? Go back to basics here Konami, why bother with this at all! Just to make things more frustrating for the users.

Ball physics, shooting and passing long balls are quite exaggerated... goalkeepers blasting the ball over to the opposite penalty area every time... not believable stuff!

Overall an alright simulation of the sport, but there is missing the PES feeling... and this "engineered for freedom" is a load of bullox in my opinion.

Those are my two cents!

Hope you guy's are having fun with this one, I'm definitely not!

will the final game have any option like " Motion blur - on/off " ? This motion blur kills the celebration and cut scenes. I'm fed up of this. Is there any fix?

And why the cam angles are limited in Replay mode?

will the final game have any option like " Motion blur - on/off " ? This motion blur kills the celebration and cut scenes. I'm fed up of this. Is there any fix?

And why the cam angles are limited in Replay mode?

It always amazes me how people are so obsessed with things like motion blur and nets etc...after playing the game for 3 days I've decided to cancel my replays anyway. Also, why are people so obsessed with 'tricks'? If you watch a real game of football it's about passing and movement. Very rarely do you see a trick.
Grow up guys.

It always amazes me how people are so obsessed with things like motion blur and nets etc...after playing the game for 3 days I've decided to cancel my replays anyway. Also, why are people so obsessed with 'tricks'? If you watch a real game of football it's about passing and movement. Very rarely do you see a trick.
Grow up guys.

You surely need to grow up...

I do not have a high end PC, so the motion blur slows down the flow of the game, every time I have to cancel that, that was annoying.

And what whats wrong with "tricks" ? You rarely use your little/baby finger, so why don't you cut it off? If you do not use tricks why do you want other to be like you? I can prove every team have 5 to 6 players (in real life) who do tricks (simple or complex) and many of the tricks are present in PES 2011.

any questions?

after i make a fient in the game formation .. i can't perform it during the match .. what buttom should i press plz !!

N.B: I can't understand the command list in start menu :S

5005610027_332d16d8a4_z.jpg

5005631493_d04f38613c_z.jpg

5005583697_93498eb062_z.jpg

The fouls whistled by the referee are too many for me.
But the major problem is the Ratio Foul/Replay,completely insane being 100%.
Konami must absolutely decrease it otherwise the flow of the game is further interrupted..

Konami must absolutely decrease it otherwise the flow of the game is further interrupted..

I agree. There are lots of games (for example baseball games) where in the menu you can set the replay frequency from very low to very high.
Shouldn't be too difficult to implement for pes.

Stop making stupid fouls and the referee wont blow the whistle. Is that so hard to figure out?

actually , for me its the CPU who makes most of the fouls. Usually, they foul from behind.

there is something horribly off with this game... it feels like FIFA somehow. It is like you are not controlling the players as much, feels like the computer is doing most of the work! :(

Hope they can fix the "delay" when players get the ball and they seem frozen for a split second, no fluidity at all.

Penalties are crap, even though you know how to score, the view is just not nice, you would like to see the goal as the player! I mean why have a different view when going into penalty shootout?

Ridiculous amount of replays going on, frustrating to wait and push start million times over a 10 minute game. Why not introduce the option of turning replays off? A slide bar with how much replays are shown during a match... this was evident in NBA Live games from late 90's... so must be possible in 2010!

Shooting is awful, floaty shots and the re-introduction of always pushing R2 to make a half-decent attempt on goal! Otherwise no bother shooting...

Tackling is not good, always the same animation (95% of the time) when you slide into someone. Really how often do players who get caught late slide with their feet first? Let's say it happens 3 out of 10 maybe... not every time almost! These small things are irritating!

Goalkeepers parry the ball / punch it out way to often!

The tactics menu is overly complicated... or more like FIFA-ish, not even resembling the PES games.

I quite like the passing system, takes time to get used to though, and I'm not yet 100% convinced.

The camera view is so bad it hurts my eyes... and how each half starts is amusing! Zoomed in and down by the touchline, then automatically goes up in the first few seconds... WHY? Go back to basics here Konami, why bother with this at all! Just to make things more frustrating for the users.

Ball physics, shooting and passing long balls are quite exaggerated... goalkeepers blasting the ball over to the opposite penalty area every time... not believable stuff!

Overall an alright simulation of the sport, but there is missing the PES feeling... and this "engineered for freedom" is a load of bullox in my opinion.

Those are my two cents!

Hope you guy's are having fun with this one, I'm definitely not!
QFT. You are spot on with this post. Moreover, the AI is way too fast in anticipating your next move. It is like when you push a direction the AI moves to cover it before your own player actually moves towards that direction!! :YAWN: However, I think it is still playable and I try to enjoy what I like about it despite the niggles.

I agree it is far from ideal. However it becomes bearable if you pass the ball away from the opposition until you are on the edge or inside the box. :P

Last edited:

Moreover, the AI is way too fast in anticipating your next move. It is like when you push a direction the AI moves to cover it before your own player actually moves towards that direction!!

Your comment is very interesting and appropriate.
I agree with you
I have also noticed that AI is too fast guessing my moves
Maybe we can modify this bad issue editing some skill values (Aggression? and Response?)

Last edited:

Due the problems with my pc i can not try the demo in the last days, so im installing it right now, soon ill give my feedback about it.

Stop making stupid fouls and the referee wont blow the whistle. Is that so hard to figure out?

As i mentioned before, its not me fouling them, its them fouling me. Is that so hard to figure out?

actually , for me its the CPU who makes most of the fouls. Usually, they foul from behind.

SAme for me. Its very small fouls, most of the time i even keep posession so the advantage rule would apply

Due the problems with my pc i can not try the demo in the last days, so im installing it right now, soon ill give my feedback about it.

My 1st game, Bayern(me)-FCB...well i lost to 0-1. The new passing system is really good i like that and the cpu is much better in my opinion. I cant say anything about shooting because i had only 2 shots. But one thing for sure theres much more midfield battle than the other pes games, its almost felt like iss pro evo 2 for psx :D
But i have to play at least 10 games to know for sure that ill buy this product or not.

Demo seems pretty impressive, more fluid game and well optimized on the PC; However, we really need to find a way to improve the LOD.

Hey guys, sorry if this sounds off topic, but do you know where I can buy now the PC version from UK and import it to the US? I mean like a good trustful site. Stores in the US don't sell the PC game even after its North American release date.

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my gamecontroller on PC.

I do not have Human Interface Devices on my Windows 7 (control panel, device manager), so I can't install a game controller on my laptop.

How can I solve this problem? Driver or someting? Does anybody know that?

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my gamecontroller on PC.

I do not have Human Interface Devices on my Windows 7 (control panel, device manager), so I can't install a game controller on my laptop.

How can I solve this problem? Driver or someting? Does anybody know that?

You should be able to just plug into USB in win 7 and let system detect the controller.

Demo seems pretty impressive, more fluid game and well optimized on the PC; However, we really need to find a way to improve the LOD.

Hey guys, sorry if this sounds off topic, but do you know where I can buy now the PC version from UK and import it to the US? I mean like a good trustful site. Stores in the US don't sell the PC game even after its North American release date.

try this site, I used it b4 to buy FIF10

www.dvd.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom