Microsoft Xbox 360

If you mean the exclusive USB stick it's in part of the packaging and is sealed. The exclusive DLC is pre-installed. In-game go into the options and you'll see the exclusuve perks/costumes.

There was an update today for Xbox Live, but when I try to download it, it gets most of the way through the download and then says "Update Failed" etc...

Anyone else getting this or know how to solve it? I've tried clearing the cache, still doesn't work.

Can't get online until it's updated...

Anyone looked into the new Xbox Live Family Gold? Basically it's 4x13 month gold for £70, what I'm wondering is the definition of "family"? For example can I buy it for me, the wife and 2 nephews for example? After all the old nuclear family definition of husband, wife, 2 kids very rarely exists these days.

Last edited:
I would imagine it's just 4 separate accounts, so yes that should be fine.

Yeah it basically is, they even say that you can do it for friends even though it's not really designed for that, you have to all be in the same country, technically my account is a UK account so it should be possible for me and 3 other UK people to use the family gold.

Obviously if your Gold isn't close to running out there's no point ;)

You'll need to PM me your gamertag/password, once I've confirmed you're not taking the piss I'll go buy one of the family accounts for £70 and add you as a family member :)

Is there anywhere I can download a full size image of a game cover (front and back)?

As I mentioned in the "Things that are Great" thread, I went to buy Fable II and got Fable III instead, it's getting annoying having the wrong name on the side of the case.

Had a quick Google search and couldn't find it and didn't want to create a new thread, hopefully someone can help :).
Thanks in advance.

Is there anywhere I can download a full size image of a game cover (front and back)?

As I mentioned in the "Things that are Great" thread, I went to buy Fable II and got Fable III instead, it's getting annoying having the wrong name on the side of the case.

Had a quick Google search and couldn't find it and didn't want to create a new thread, hopefully someone can help :).
Thanks in advance.

http://cdcovers.to/xbox-360

Thanks in advance.

Bleedin weirdo.

Back
Top Bottom