Microsoft Xbox 360

£26.50 if you sign up through the dashboard on your Xbox, and you get 2 free Arcade games too.

Just watched a vid, not sure. Might be another "Army of Two"?

I've not seen anything on this game, so whats the USP? See its made by Epic, which should be some guarantee of quality though.

Any MP modes?

There's MP apparently.

I liked the, but I don't think this is for me. I can't play FPS with style. I want to kill all ennemies as soon as they enter the room.

anyone having problems with the crysis demo? everytime the games loading, it crashes just before i get a match, happened to me everytime

anyone having problems with the crysis demo? everytime the games loading, it crashes just before i get a match, happened to me everytime

Yeah it happened to me a few times last night. I did get one game then deleted it, don't like it.

Not sure about bulletstorm I can see myself getting bored of it after a while although the bosses look good.

My xbox 360 has been randomly freezing now for a few months, as it is getting warmer it is happening more and more on games like GTA4 and Crackdown, I'm thinking the CPU or GPU is overheating.

Other games work fine like Fifa11 and Pes11, but i don't think either of them really push the 360 like the other games i mentioned do.

What i had in mind was repasting the GPU and CPU with artic silver 5 paste, apparently it can knock a fair few degree's of the Chip Temp.

Anyone on here had similar experiences?

I just opened up my 360 the other day, once my nice torx screwdriver set arrived :P. All I did was blow out the dust with some compressed air, but it made it hell out a lot quieter.

Did consider repasting myself, but didn't wanna risk it, though I'd still be interested to hear if it makes a difference.

Except for the rather strong aliasing (strange), Portal 2 is amazing. But that's no surprise.
I can't wait to play cooperation mode.

Back
Top Bottom