Microsoft Xbox 360

Obviously if your Gold isn't close to running out there's no point ;)

You'll need to PM me your gamertag/password, once I've confirmed you're not taking the piss I'll go buy one of the family accounts for £70 and add you as a family member :)

i will just pay you £17 upfront via paypal if you want?

i trust you as your a regular of this community/fifa and i doubt you would shame your name for the sake of a few quid :))

Cheers :)

Haha you're right :P.

I even have my Xbox games in alphabetical order :LOL:.

I'm the same with my music collection, I hate having missing/wrong album artwork/track info etc.

I'm the same! Thought it was standard for even the mildest OCD sufferers to go, CDs alphabetically by artist, then chronologically by album release in that artist?

By missus thinks I'm a freak, but how else you gonna find stuff?

i will just pay you £17 upfront via paypal if you want?

i trust you as your a regular of this community/fifa and i doubt you would shame your name for the sake of a few quid :))

Not necessary I'm happy to buy it and add you to my family first, there is a small chance that it won't work you see so for now I'll get it set up then we can go from there. I'll PM you my Skype/MSN/Email so we can get it sorted :)

I was reading some more on it and it says that if you add a family member with some existing gold everyone gets half, so if for example Bitter Rivals has 6 months gold, for his £17 he gets 16 months gold and the other 3 family members get 16 months in total :)

If I was to do this, how does using Cards/Codes work? My Live is up in January. I have two 13 month codes ready to go. Do I add them, then sign up for it? Or what is the best way to work it?

Was going to put myself and my missus on it, but that still keeps 2 free, can you add at a later date? The stuff on the XB dash doesnt tell you very much about it all.

Yeah you can add and remove them as you like over the length of your live, I added Bitter Rivals to my family and as he had 2 months left on his live everyone in the family (just me for now) got an extra 1 month, if I add another person today they will also get the 12+1 month, add someone next month and they get 12 months etc.

Not sure the best way for you to use your codes, if you use them on your and your Missus' Live and then sign up to Family you will then be getting a total of 25 month's Live for another £70 for the two of you, does that make it worthwhile when you've already bought the 2 codes for 13 months?

Last edited:
250gb 360 slims must be Christmas present's for loads of people because everywhere is out of stock now, just when im looking to get one

I have just had a look into it and you can just put your old 360 drive in with no mods at all :)

Thanks for letting me know about it Placebo, its saved me £60 :)

No worries, I believe you stick in just the HDD itself without the casing and then use some home made DIY wedges to hold it in place (or buy a housing off Ebay I guess).

Was wondering can the hacked 360's (not that I would ever do such disgusting stuff!;))) Use Sky Player and access the browser?

In browser do you mean web browser because the 360 doesn't have one and to use Sky Player you need a Gold sub

Whats everyones preferred XBL Gold provider of choice?

I used to find one on ebay, but dont think they are allowed to email the codes anymore.

I usually use Maximus Cards for PSN stuff and 13 mths live with them is around £33 at mo.

I did a Family gold from MS then split it with 4 people, £17 each for 12 months plus half of everything people have left. Think we ended up with 14 months each for the £17, bargain!

Limbo is 800 MS points today, bought it earlier and it's a cracking game that actually does live up to the hype.

See in last nights CES presentation by M$ that they have the widely expected, "Avatar Kinect" feature debut - which is basically a chat room using Kinect.

What was interesting though, is in the demo vid, the avatar had moving facial features (and fingers), which they claim will be in the app. If so, surely this points to the upping of the res that was spoke about a few weeks back?

Be awesome if so...

The replacement for "1 vs 100" is launching in Feb, called "Full House Poker".

Potential to be excellent if done right. Imagine a mass Poker game with tables and a persistant 'currency' system and prizes.

Looking forward to that bad boy!

Just ordered a 250gb HDD from Ebay (£45) so hoping to rack up some XBL games now.

Gonna get the Vietnam Pack for BFBC2, Shadow Complex and probably Monday Night Combat.

Anything else recommended (we got Limbo the other night - used up the last space on our 4gb).

The replacement for "1 vs 100" is launching in Feb, called "Full House Poker".

Potential to be excellent if done right. Imagine a mass Poker game with tables and a persistant 'currency' system and prizes.

Looking forward to that bad boy!

That would be brilliant

I'm back online now with the XBOX if anybody of the guys I "know" want to add me.

Poker sounds good :)

Got FIFA 11
Battlefield on rental so haven't got Vietnam pack
Few Kinect games
Forza 3 (oldie I know)

Looking forward to Fight Night Champion (if body spamming / unrealistic fighting glitchers have been fucked off) and Arkham City.

Anything else worth playing? I'm mainly into sports games tbh though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom