Microsoft Xbox 360

Decided to upgrade to the 250GB - mainly so I can game at night without it sounding like there's a generator in my room.

Having a problem with recovering the gamertag though. I can connect to our router (wifi & wired), and connect to Live ok, but when trying to do the GT it comes up with
Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE. Check storage device or Internet connection. 80150003:0

Has anyone encountered this before? Tried googling it while at work, but there doesn't seem to be much about it, so will have to try calling their support when I get home...

Any ideas on how to increase volume through the 360 headset? Or in fact headsets in general as I've got a Turtle Beach XLC headset and it's REALLY hard to hear people.

I've checked the preferences and volume is set to the max there, any other ideas?

Any ideas on how to increase volume through the 360 headset? Or in fact headsets in general as I've got a Turtle Beach XLC headset and it's REALLY hard to hear people.

I've checked the preferences and volume is set to the max there, any other ideas?

Get your ears syringed?

Tesco, the British supermarket with talking trolleys, has begun buying second-hand games across the UK.

For your games you'll be paid credit, which can be used to buy anything else in store: nappies, olives, cat food, drink, whatever.

Adverts spotted by MCV tout a £19 trade-in price for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360. Mario Kart Wii fetches £19 and 2010 FIFA World Cup £12 on PS3.

These games will be re-sold at applicable stores nationwide.

Apparently around 60 Tesco outlets now accept pre-owned games. Every little helps.

Iron man fans behold:

iron-man-xbox-360.jpg

Halo-inspired Xbox 360? Check. Xbox 360 laptop? Seen it. Xbox 360 fused with a PS3? Yep. A Tony Stark-approved Xbox 360? Thanks to one Zachariah Perry Cruse, we can now add this beaut to the list. This here design student managed to use his summer vacation for a little more than weekend jaunts to Gary, putting an awful lot of blood, sweat and fear into his very own Iron Man Xbox 360. Naturally, it's the older, less slimmer 360 console, complete with a 120GB hard drive and an HDMI socket. There's a video of the LEDs doing their thing after the break, and that eBay link will get you where you need to be if you're a prospective buyer. And let's be honest here -- you are a prospective buyer.
Engadget

102_2449.mp4 video by pkmnjunky7 - Photobucket

Yeah, you need to format your USB stick so it's 360 native though. Then you need to create a save folder on the USB stick the same as your 360 save folder.

Then go into memory and copy it from your USB stick to your HDD.

Last edited:
I'm flying into Manchester on September 29th to meet my Mum to fly back with her to Sweden and will have a few hours to kill between flights so wondered if anyone knew of any game stores in Manchester doing any deals on the 360 slim? Think I'll pick one up whilst I'm over there :)

I did mine a few days ago

Just ring Microsoft up and they should send you a transfer cable out for free

I doubt they will do that now though. They selling them for RRP of 15 quid atm. Some places you can get them for a tenner though.

Just got one of the new consoles and i remembered i had a transfer cable. It turns out it's a fake cable and the console only sees it as a USB drive. No damage done though. I'm back on my old console until i get the cable to tranfer over. Grr. Nice and quiet the new ones.

You need to sync them both.

To sync them up, power on the Xbox and the controller. Then push the sync button on the Xbox (small black button next to the USB ports on the front) and a green light will spin, then press and hold the the sync button on the controller (which is a very small button at the top near the shoulder buttons). A green light will also spin in a circle on the controller.

Make sure they are both doing this at the same time and they'll sync with each other.

Ok, kinda have a little problem. My mum pre-ordered me the collectors edition of Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 from GAME for christmas. With his, you get a GAME Pre-Order Exclusive. So I have been reminding her all week, and this morning. She phoned and said she picked it up, and obviously she didn't ask about the pre-order exclusive, so she's just walked out with the game.

So, Anyone who pre-ordered it from GAME who has the Pre-Order exclusive
What is it?
Is it inside the case or did the person hand it to you?
Is there a way I can get it (Still got the receipt from the pre-order with the £10 deposit)

Back
Top Bottom