Lost - Season 5

Are they close to the end of this series? The last 2 episodes have that kinda of 'final few' feeling to them.

Already :( and the next season gonna be the same.
I think some things will be unexplained at the end,
but still my favorite show and this season was pretty solid. :))

Well as it's near to the end of the series I don't think the end of the last episode means what we think it means. There are far too many reasons for it NOT to go the way we think.

Plus it would suck

Solid episode.

Nice to see all the characters in action. Things became bad for the sub group but they seem free. But I'm sure a twist is going to happen.

I was hoping to learn more about Richard. But no, he is still Locke's servant. I'd love to see him get furious.

And what are they going to do with the bomb ?

8/10

I love Richard, one of my favorite characters despite not seeing much of him.

All there is to say is, this episode makes me want to watch the next episode MORE than ever. The ending was executed fantastically.

I kept thinking about what really happens if sawyer leaves the island, and i correlated it to that black van that wanted to bring Miles to their plan. Could something like this, a new organization just like widmores, that his aiming to get back to the island? its plausible, but not confirmed, i think.
I think Richard, is hidding something from every1, i think he knows all this but is faking to look surprised (he actually wasn't very surprised about lockes appearance in the plane) he knows stuff, i just can't figure out what.

Last edited:
Someone said this to me this morning...

Could Locke actually still be dead, and that this new Locke is the smoke monster taking his form?

makes sense
remember how the corpse of jacks father went missing and then appeared several times? then alex appears in front of ben in that cave. Eckos brother that also appeared in front of him. It sure has to be it, cous in the alex threatening ben part, it was that thing that turned into her and gave him all those memories. Seems like we figured something out, finaly! lol

That would also explain Ben saying about "dead is dead" and Locke correcting Richard saying he did die.

Interesting theory and it could be possible.

Great episode - I said to my GF that Lost is about the only show I want to watch a 853-minute episode of! I just love it and cannot wait for the next one.

There is still more to come from Richard for sure...

I cant beleive its the finale this week. Theres something about this finale unlike others we have seen, is it just me or there seems to be no purpose unlike other series. What we got? Locke wanting to kill Jacob (Why!?), Sawyer and co leaving on the sub?, Some people still left in the 70's ?, that bomb!? anything else ?

I cant beleive its the finale this week. Theres something about this finale unlike others we have seen, is it just me or there seems to be no purpose unlike other series. What we got? Locke wanting to kill Jacob (Why!?), Sawyer and co leaving on the sub?, Some people still left in the 70's ?, that bomb!? anything else ?

Yeah a ton of unanswered questions and everything seems really unfinished and as if none of the stories are coming to a climax.

516-517 - Season Finale

That was INSANE !

The 1st scene was one of my favourite (great dialogue).
And then, almost all plots of the season came to an end (what happened to Desmond ?)

"They come, fight, they destroy, they corrupt. Always ends the same."

It's was sooooo interesting.

10/10

Last edited:
that was a great 2 hour finale!

i always kinda hoped it dealt with egyptian mythology and dieties. Jacob = Sobek(4-toed statue), and the other guy who took Locke's form could be Anubis(remember the mural under the temple that included 'smokey'?). look at Richard Alpert with his 'egyptian eyeliner'. lol

Last edited:
So basically Lost is the Egyptian version of Constantine?
The episode was exciting, but honestly was expecting that they would go a bit further. They build the incident scenario for a long time to leave us with that cliffhanger, the way some episodes goes are quite predictable for old fans.

I'm betting Juliet isn't dead. She's just fell down what becomes "The Hatch" and I'm betting that that blast at the end is them jumping ahead in time (and that point in 1977 is when all of the time-jumping began). Juliet will wake up in The Hatch at the start of Season 6.

Back
Top Bottom