Lost - Season 5

Oooo whens it back on TV

I cant even remember how the last series finished its been that long

If you don't remember how it ended

The Scottish guy's ex-girlfriend saved them with the boat, and the OTHER boat blew up leaving us asking "is Jin dead?" and etc.

Should start in January / February like previous seasons.

So, we can see that....
Hurley has a gun, which I think Sayid gives him in the mental home right after what we saw of their conversation at the end of Season 4. Sayid is seen battering someone in a kitchen, before Hurley is dragging someone away. Double team between Sayid Bourne and Hurley? Who the chuff is Sayid hitting? It looks like Jin to me.

Daniel Faraday (tie-wearer of the year) seems to be on the way into a hatch, and it seems like the big vertical entrance to the Swan. He's also seen in a Dharma helmet exploring what looks like a cave. Juliet also seems to be discovering a hatch-like door. I think Faraday is funny as fuck, his mannerisms are nuts, he reacts to people like he's been asked impossible questions all the time.

Sun is holed up in a British police station, then someone cocks the gun on her from behind, oo-er.

Kate grabs Aaron and they go off on holiday (he's a little young to be doing her on-the-run hobby though surely, heh)

Jack looks his usual self. Fucked off.

The strangest thing for me however, was the plane falling down the drop again. The same plane that first fell like that onto open ground in Season 1, helping hurt Boone and uncover the spying Hatch. Why would we see that happen again? Because the island moved in time thanks to legendary Ben the Badger, badgering around at Season 4's end. And we'll see more things happening in S5 that did in S1. Or so I reckon anyway.

The Oceanic Six may return via plane crash who knows.
All I know is that my head is already shot to pieces and there's 4 months to wait yet til my trousers are round my ankles at 4am for a non-Yana reason.

Re: Lost - Season 5 - January 21

I need to catch up on series 4. I got as far as erm.. i think a bunch of them got on a chopper and landed on a boat and then erm.. i maybe watched 1 or 2 episodes after that.

Official poster

H_lost_serie_70.jpg

Nice poster, I hope its available to buy soon.

Me likes :D
I'm glad Desmond is on the poster, hopefully that means he will be regular.
Oh wait :SHOCK: Locke is there too, totally forgot he "died"
Can't wait!

Hope they don't disappoint me with this new season.
Its taking a **** load of time to produce so i really hope they make something AMAZING.

I prefer Claire. That trailer with The Fray's track in was superb. Not watching the 2 minute teaser footage from Episode 1 of Season 5 though, I want to remain as clueless as possible now.

Can't wait!

Does anyone know where i can watch the recaps of each season?

they normally show a recap of the previous season a week before the new one and i wanna start from the beginning to catch up

Any chance someone could update me with what happend to Claire ?

I remember she was out in the jungle with someone and got kidknapped by Christian (Jacks Dad) and Locke found them in that cabin but besides that I have totally forgot what happend to her, Cheers

You remember everything :).
We don't know what happened to her after the cabin scene.

Typical that sky 1 are throwing spoiler filled ads in the repeats of the last series. surely they must know that there are people on Virgin media who couldn't see that series when sky 1 was taken away and will be watching these for the first time.

cocks

I never watch spoilers, can't stand them, don't watch previews, don't watch "next week on...", fortunately most internet versions of shows have them cut out now at the end, don't watch the Galactica spoilers that they have after the titles, don't watch the NCSI black photo spoiler before each "chapter" of an episode, like to watch everything fresh, shows have a hard enough time to not be guessable these days as it is.

Back
Top Bottom