LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

Milanista said:
I remember watching the season 1 finale, then scrambling onto the internet to make sure I was watching the finale....
The ending was a bit of a pisstake but I cracked out laughing :D Great few episodes before it though, kinda made the hatch reveal even more unreal

That advert was for the hansofoundation

Click on the The Lost Experience ARG part of that forum, it mentions that website I posted earlier, try signing up to the monthly newsletter and enter the password ' breaking strains '

Was playing about with this site this dinnertime, well cool! :) I said Joop to Joop, and he went apeshit of course :D Led me on a path to more clues, quite a clever little site indeed.

Just saw the advert during lost even before i read all the stuff on here lol.

hanso.org.

Didnt pay attention until i saw the guy standing at the window and i knew i recognised it from lost.

Major twist sort off if at the end if you didnt work it out.
But a persons face proves someone was maybe an other as thought of.

Messed up trailer for next week.

Excellent episode, it was great without the last 5 minutes! Won't be watching the promos now but can't wait already for next week

Summarizing this episode,
I'm sure Michael's been told he'll get Walt back if Fake Henry is freed, and Ana Lucia got in the way of that, unknown to her. Libby's death was just an accident probably too, but I see Michael rolling around on the floor of the Hatch for when the Losties come back and he'll say Ana let Fake Henry out, he went on a rampage, etc etc.

Whether the Others DO actually give Walt back, I'd personally say no. They'll in my opinion see this as a victory in the whole "experiment" and let Michael cope with what he's done living on his conscience. Surely murdering two people makes him a bad person in their eyes, like Fake Henry said Ana was. He told her they wanted to work on her and change her, and maybe Michael's still gonna be in for that treatment now.

Hurley's gonna be gutted, but still it's the longest girlfriend he's probably had so far. V for Victorious! :D

It's gonna be interesting seeing how Michael interacts now with the survivors.

Superb episode! The twist at the end was totally unexpected. Well done.

Btw, where can you play this Lost game?

Seemed to shoot his arm, possibly to...
... make a cover-up for Ana Lucia & Libby's deaths. If he rolls around on the floor in pain and lets Henry go, he can say Ana let him Henry out and the man went on a rampage.

OMG!!!!!!!!
But was this meant to happen? I mean - Michelle Rodriguez and that blonde woman were arrested due to a drunk driving offence recently (near abouts the time this episode was filmed methinks). Rodriguez is gonna spend some days in jail too - I think their roles were threatened since then.

Like, we don't even know the full story of that blonde woman for one.

I had a feeling Michael was lying as soon as when he mentioned that the others were underpowered. They must have convinced him that they'll only return Walt if they give back fake Henry.

rockykabir said:
OMG!!!!!!!!
But was this meant to happen? I mean - Michelle Rodriguez and that blonde woman were arrested due to a drunk driving offence recently (near abouts the time this episode was filmed methinks). Rodriguez is gonna spend some days in jail too - I think their roles were threatened since then.

Like, we don't even know the full story of that blonde woman for one.

I had a feeling Michael was lying as soon as when he mentioned that the others were underpowered. They must have convinced him that they'll only return Walt if they give back fake Henry.
have you seen their mug shots,they look like they been hit by a bus(party girls eh?)now she claims"It`s time to grow up".the whole cast lives free in Hawaii...

I was comming on to say just that the two killed off were both caught Drunk driving and must have forced them into killing them off.

The blonde was probably an other aswell so some of the story had to be changed suddenly.

Thought it was a ok episode excluding the ending, although i did suspect that michael was up to no good just not to the exstent he went to......

proxi said:
however i've always known Michelle Rodriguez doesn't tie herself down to anything for long.

oh yeah? you know her well then? :D ;)

I'm feeling that the blonde one is not gonna die. She'll prob go into a coma or lose her memory sunset beach style! The fact that she was supposedly mad will bring some awkward memories back when/if she comes back to conciousness - and then eventually she will remember the Michael incident (most likely to coincide with an episode with her flashbacks).

Last edited:
rockykabir said:
oh yeah? you know her well then? :D ;)

I'm feeling that the blonde one is not gonna die. She'll prob go into a coma or lose her memory sunset beach style! The fact that she was supposedly mad will bring some awkward memories back when/if she comes back to conciousness - and then eventually she will remember the Michael incident (most likely to coincide with an episode with her flashbacks).

:applause: nice idea, didn't think of that

Looking forward to the next episode is this the ' ? ' episode ?, maybe we will find out what the ? is in the middle of that map on the blast doors.

I too like you proxi arent going to look at any of the episode previews, it will make it alot better!

Back
Top Bottom