LOST (***SEASON 2 Spoilers Thread***)

3 episodes until the end of the season with a shitload unanswered... I sense another cliffhanger finale like season 1 where nothing happened.

I reckon the finale of series 2 will be something to do with Walt.

I wonder if that what Michael said in the last episode is true about all the others living in tents and the hatch where people guard it

The finale will be about:

Desmond

Note... the spoiler only contains the name of the main character of the episode, meaning his flashbacks etc.

Makes no sense the blonde chick dying! How the hell she got into the loony hospital? And it seems the island cured her loonyness! I have a feeling she'll make it, at least to show her flashback. Maybe there will an episode in the she will die only in the end and during the ep her flashback will appear. Maybe next week?

The ? episode reflects back to :

John Locke, could someone please remind me what happend last time we had a Locke story, his Dad nicked his kidney and that woman ran off from him is that all ? I think from out of all the characters flashbacks I enjoy Lockes the most

Metallica said:
The ? episode reflects back to :

John Locke, could someone please remind me what happend last time we had a Locke story, his Dad nicked his kidney and that woman ran off from him is that all ? I think from out of all the characters flashbacks I enjoy Lockes the most

i think ur wrong not sure, i read on TV.COM that the next episode 21 "?" will be a Mr. Ecko flashback.....

I agree with the comments about the Blonde not being dead.
The look on Michaels face confirms shes an other for me and its never mentioned shes dead anywhere yet.

Well, really enjoyable episode this morning! Can't wait for the last 2 episodes (3 really)

Did I miss anything there at the end? Seemed to be just Michael looking a bit narked as the timer beep continued..

Doubt if Jack & Hurley will make anything of Libby saying "Michael" just before she croaked it, in all honesty when she was alive at the start of the episode I expected Michael to leg it out of there

The fake psychic must know something about Dharma, Alvar Hanso or Oceanic Airlines, if he's admitting he's fake and looks into people's lives, researches etc.. Way back in Claire's flashback he gave her a "reading" which was obviously fake so i'm curious to know more about him.

That other hatch was cool, I enjoyed Locke & Eko's adventure to it and into it, and the reveal that the hatch timer is an experiment. However - saying it's an experiment as clearly as that makes me think whether there's an meaning inside a meaning and Eko's picked up on that.

When Jack closed Libby's eyes and the camera concentrated to Hurley Libby was still breathing... Another mistake by Lost makers. ;)

Nice sum up proxi as always ;)

Didn't pick up on the fake psychic being the one that did Claires reading, I recognised his face but forgot. I wonder if he'll play an integral part in this...

Enjoyed that.... ffs I wanted Mike to get ratted out, but I guess not.

Love how we found out that the Pearl was an experiment to monitor the experiments in each hatch.... with the numbers being printed in the log.

it`s starting to drag on top of each other to bring confusion,now,echo is the number puncher and others want locke to join them

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Yeah. I was expecting Locke to see if fake Henry was actually telling the truth when he said he didn't input the numbers, unless I missed something?
I was also looking for Locke to stumble across Michael's chat with "Walt" on Dharm-SN Messenger © when looking through the logs. Me thinks it's possible Locke or/and Eko could spot it when sifting through all the documents they pinched from the Pearl. What it'd cause? I'd say Michael getting questioned by them or they go back to the Pearl and get rolling those old videotapes out :D

Yep decent episode the last one, Was the pearl hatch the '?' mark on the map, I was hoping for Locke to try and switch on the other TV's to see what the other hatches are like.

Im looking forward to the next episodes, although unfortunatly I found out which character will be focused on for the finale, Bastard IMDB :(

Its an ok episode.
But the one i watched was hastly edited with some of the actors words silenced out all the way through the episode.
Theres a key part with someone which is silenced maybe by the others but maybe by editing due to recent changes in casting or something.
And the other silences were to make you not notice not sure.

I agree, it was a nice episode and with some revelations. Lots were expected but it makes the finale more interesting now, so it's okay.

Michael needs to seriously bitchslap that black woman.

Was desmond in the others camp my wife thought she saw him when they first entered the camp.

Na, i just watched that bit back, and its not desmond when they come into the camp, although it does look a lot like him.

Yeah i have a feeling that it'll be desmonds replacement on the boat, but if i was them, id beat the person on the boat up, nick his boat n try and get the hell outta there!

Although I'm looking forward to it im not wanting the season to end. I'm looking forward to getting some answers, but how many more question's is it going to add to the current crop of melon twisters.

Unfortunately, its gonna like this for a while. Being the mega-bucks series it is, the makers are just gonna milk it for all its worth.

As long as it stays good, I'll keep watching

embraceuk1 said:
full 2 hour season finally tommorow :)
and your "BROTHERS" back
Cheers for that, i've managed 6 days keeping to safe sites regarding what happens in the finale.. You're not gonna reveal anything else now are ya mate? :)

I'm really looking forward to the finale tonight / tomorrow, and I personally don't mind them dragging this on a few more seasons IF they do answer questions before making some more.

Back
Top Bottom