Grand Theft Auto 5

Really excited for this. I never finished it on the 360 as the graphics just really annoyed me so looking forward to getting stuck in again.

Watched my son playing it on the PS3 a few times.
I quite liked what I saw there but never played it myself as I always believed that there will be a PC version of this.

Discovered some mods for GTA IV and played that one a bit in the meantime, as with IceEnhancer etc this one looked great.

I´m even more happy after the official announcement GTA 5 coming to PC, upgraded my PC (not only for this game) and can´t wait for this.
The PC trailer look damn good!

As I´m a fan of this series, I might get it on release day as well, no matter what, lol.

Bummer though that it´s been delayed.

First Person mode in the next gen versions apparently on foot and in cars.

g3C6Uxu.jpg

Fuck knows if its true :LOL:

Some things that are true

New weapons, vehicles and activities
Additional wildlife
Denser traffic
New foliage system
Enhanced damage and weather effects

Always wanted to see traffic jams and stuff to make it seem a bit more life like so hopefully the "denser traffic" will bring that.

In summary, the reveal was about the new First-Person Mode. You can play first person in the whole game.

I wasn't going to bother buying this again, but it's now sat in my Anazon shopping basket haha!

24xi6xj.jpg

Last edited:
Nice but kinda of pointless if the aiming system is not different, if there is auto-aim online again this goes as the most wasted potential on a game ever as I've said here before.

I'm still gonna get it and love it, but wasted potential written all over this, maybe the PC guys can mod this game to its full tho.

Is auto-aim online confirmed?

According to IGN you will have options, but its not like all the kids online gonna turn auto-aim off, we need servers with restrictions.

IGN said:
It’s also an extremely flexible and adaptable first-person experience. Off the bat, it retains the standard GTA 5 control scheme, but you can select from a variety of preconfigured control schemes so it feels more like a standard shooter. In fact, you can customise the experience a lot – you can vary the degree of aim assist, turn off ragdolling and the combat roll (after all, it might make some a bit queasy), and decide whether the game switches to third-person when taking cover. It’s versatile, too: it can be a full-on first-person experience, the same third-person experience you know, or a hybrid of the two.

First Person Mode looks cool but, I dunno, I've always liked the Third Person view for GTA. Haven't played this on any platform yet so really excited!

Back
Top Bottom