Grand Theft Auto 5

Re: GTA V - Trailer 11-02-11

Rumor: GTA V information leaks out of UK magazine

http://www.vg247.com/2011/11/05/rum...playstation-magazine-employee/comment-page-1/

----------------------------------------------------

GTA V map ?

UjsAz.jpg

ThomasGOAL;2374350[url said:
http://www.vg247.com/2011/11/05/rumor-supposed-gta-v-information-outed-by-uk-playstation-magazine-employee/comment-page-1/[/url]

]

wow game soudns amaizng cant wait

Some screenshots in comparison: Album link

Honestly, time flew by, in 2005 I thought SA was beautiful. O_o

I've read comments about GTAV's graphics not looking very impressive but that link puts things in perspective. For a massive open world game I think it's looking pretty good.

Can't wait.

Call me behind the times but I just bought the complete edition of GTA IV yesterday. Haven't played any of them before and I opened up the map and it's rather large haha. Look forward to playing it.

No mention of GTA 5 in Take-Two's fiscal year of 2013, but then it might of not been mentioned on purpose.

If this is true then it looks very unlikely the game will arrive now till May 2013 at the earliest.

yes, but May 2013 !!! :D
right now it is predicted by retailers for middle of 2013 earliest, due to the face bsmaff mentioned above.
damn i was looking forward to it, but so i have enough time to complete my list of "old" games + ffxiii-2 and darksiders 2 until then... ;)

wtf you are joking 2012 surely!!!! no way 2013

I actually thought you were being sarcastic about it being released in May. You really think it would be released in three months time when all we have seen is a minutes trailer?

I actually thought you were being sarcastic about it being released in May. You really think it would be released in three months time when all we have seen is a minutes trailer?

well gta4 was so long ago they usually release each one a lot sooner, like what 1-2 years later, gta4 was like 5 years ago? by 2013

will it be next gen consoles?

no, no. PS4 won't be released before end of 2013 which means a period of nearly 7 years between PS3 and PS4 which makes sense and sounds realistic.

So GTA V will be a PS3 game !!!

GTA games obviously take much longer to develop on this generation than they did in the PS2 days - the attention to detail, 3D models, quality of textures, mo-cap, sound effects etc. are all required to be of a much higher standard than previously and so take much longer to complete.

We can't expect a release every couple of years, that's impossible really for a game on the scale of GTA.

they should make enough contenct, things to do, side missions/extras plus huge online so that the game lasts well into next GTA6

plus expansions I guess

I've definitely enjoyed all the next-gen Rockstar offerings, so I have no complaints to make about GTAV or the long wait. I think Rockstar is a company that deserves our patience for all the great work it's done. I'm certain I'll love GTAV.

I've definitely enjoyed all the next-gen Rockstar offerings, so I have no complaints to make about GTAV or the long wait. I think Rockstar is a company that deserves our patience for all the great work it's done. I'm certain I'll love GTAV.

And picking on me online. :(

Rockstar are a developer with intellegence to stay away from the ovehyped fall release crazyness.
There's no competition for releases upto august every year.
Bioware have followed suit with recent releases also knowing there's huge profit to be made in the spring with very few releases at that time.
Rockstar have made april/may there own
Grand theft auto 4 April 29
Red dead May 18
L.a. Noire May 17
Max Payne 3 May 15

Too early for this year so April/may 2013 would be an educated bet ignore the mags adding it to the 2012 previews to sell issues

The PC version is probably delayed as it would probably effect next gen console sales at Christmas and next gen game sales.

People waiting for the PC version of the game will no doubt now purchase on PS4/Xbone first to see if the next gen version really is that good - as I will probably buy it on PS4 to give it a go.

Really not surprised though Rockstar have never given a shit about PC gamers.

Last edited:
Not going to buy it, not even for 5 $ :RANT: . The way most gaming companies (i'm looking at you Ubisoft/Konami/EA Sports) treat PC gamers these days disgusts me, after investing hundreds even thousand of dollars in gaming rigs way more powerful than current-gen consoles we have to wait two more months,for what?!for a sub-par port?! :FAIL:

I bought it on PS3 day one but stopped playing as soon as a next gen/PC version was confirmed so barely scratched the surface, I'll just buy the cheapest PC version possible.

Same here, bought on day 1 and played a little before i went on holiday and when i came back the online part was unlocked, got hooked on that and never went back to single player.

So i'm gonna get it again on the Xbone and get stuck into the single player this time :)

The PC version is probably delayed as it would probably effect next gen console sales at Christmas and next gen game sales.

People waiting for the PC version of the game will no doubt now purchase on PS4/Xbone first to see if the next gen version really is that good - as I will probably buy it on PS4 to give it a go.

Really not surprised though Rockstar have never given a shit about PC gamers.
Nope. I'll wait. Not buying a console for one game and selling it soon after.

Just means I'll have something great to play in the new year.

If they FINALLY add online gang heists I'll snap it up on day one. Otherwise I think I'll get bored too soon having pretty much seen it all and done it all in ps3.

Back
Top Bottom