France
Cover:
079829b12d2c514eec9dc50a78b05d18.jpg

Platforms: PS3/Xbox 360/PS4/Xbox One/PC
Release Date: 17 Sep 2013

Developer: Rockstar North
Genre: Action/Adventure

Description:
Three very different criminals team up for a series of heists in the corrupt city of Los Santos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GTA V - Trailer 11-02-11

Seems abit of a bizarre one to be annoucing now, they should of just called it GTA 4:SA rather than GTA5.
As you would of thought GTA5 would of and probably should have been next gen. No disrespect to consoles but what more could they possibly achieve than what was on offer in GTA4.

I enjoyed GTA IV, but The Ballad of Gay Tony was far better, even only as a DLC.

I'm hoping for Hawaii.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read this.

hawaii-five-0.jpg

:COOL:

I enjoyed GTA IV, but The Ballad of Gay Tony was far better, even only as a DLC.

+1, because Luis was way cooler than Nico. Although I have to admit Nico's plot seemed to be more real and fitting into the environment to me.

If it's a gangster theme then i doubt i'll buy it. I seriously can't stand that, I never got into Saints Row or SA. Half my time is spent questioning why the characters are so annoying.

If it's a gangster theme then i doubt i'll buy it. I seriously can't stand that, I never got into Saints Row or SA. Half my time is spent questioning why the characters are so annoying.

Indeed.

Albeit being a prick, Niko character and history were far deeper than those gangstas in SA. Anyway, my all time favourite game is Vice City. Really enjoy the Miami atmosphere.

All I hope for is the light hearted fun is back. Everything about IV was serious and it really brought the hole thing down. It went too far into realism despite not really being particularly realistic.

Niko was boring as hell, the story was boring as hell, the city was boring as hell and it all felt very constricted which is never something you can say about a GTA game.

After San Andreas featuring three sprawling, distinct cities with massive amounts of countryside and fun things to do, going back to one city, especially New York/Liberty with a distinct lack of 'space' was a big mistake.

The gameplay was rubbish in IV as well, the controls are clumsy, slow and nothing really feels particularly polished. The PS2 games weren't perfect but the simplicity of everything worked well and allowed you to enjoy the game. In particular I hated the handling of the cars in IV as well, everything had massive amounts of body roll so it was impossible to corner at even slightly quick speeds without crashing into something.

Plus they need to get rid of the phone, granted not everyone plays with cheats but they are fun from time to time, if either you've finished the story or you simply want to dick about, inputting button combos (combos that I remembered off by heart over three games) and being able to have hundreds of rockets and silly physics and all the rest is great and you couldn't do that in IV.

No it's usually something like 1300GMT at the earliest, I guess 9am in the US.

Wondering if technology wise it'll look much improved over GTAIV, doubt it really as the 360 is pretty much at the end of what it can do.

Back
Top Bottom