Football Manager 2012

I play an old-fashioned 4-4-2 with Udinese.
2 very offensive wingbacks (Armero and Isla or Basta)
2 central midfielders (Abdi, Asamoah, Isla or Pinzi)
2 attacking side midfielders: Torje, Barreto, Perreyra, Fabrini
2 CF's: Di Natale, Vossen (the only transfer) or Floro Flores

Sometimes i play a 4-3-3, but i feel less comfortable with it...

Right, so if you aren't already registered here, I'd thoroughly recommend doing so :

http://www.fmformation.net/forum.php

I think I'm almost ready to go now. I've got my Face Megapack 4, Logo pack, the latest 2D and 3D kits, real fixtures, training schedules, custom "huge" database and a few other add-ons as well.

All set to start.

Right, so if you aren't already registered here, I'd thoroughly recommend doing so :

http://www.fmformation.net/forum.php

I think I'm almost ready to go now. I've got my Face Megapack 4, Logo pack, the latest 2D and 3D kits, real fixtures, training schedules, custom "huge" database and a few other add-ons as well.

All set to start.

What database size do you use and with how many players.

I always select England, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Italy and Scotland as my main leagues.

Then add all international players from all 6 continents.

This gives me a database size of 50000.

What database size do you use and with how many players.

I always select England, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Italy and Scotland as my main leagues.

Then add all international players from all 6 continents.

This gives me a database size of 50000.

Fucking hell.

Well, I'm using Huge database size (custom) which from England alone gives me 19,000 players, IIRC.

I usually then add Spain as a the other league (23,000) and go from there.

Doesn't having that many leagues active slow your game down a great deal? Saying that, I am playing on a laptop, so on a high spec PC I guess it's still pretty quick.

I can't remember my active leagues but I have about 123,000 players in my database.

Jesus Christ, I thought my data based on multiple leagues like England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Brazil and Argentina was the biggest possible! :SHOCK:

btw, I'm playing with Académica in a 4-3-3 formation.

Ok just looked at my game and I have Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the US loaded. Plus some other customizations.

Loving so far my Académica save. 8 games played, 5 victories, 3 defeats all of them against the big 3 teams, and 4th place in the league. Definitely, we are overachieving, no one expected such an high position at this point. If we grab an European spot I'll be over the moon!

I'm playing quite a lot in PES with Academica Coïmbra André...they have a couple of player i really like: Cabral, Marinho...
Who is doing good for you in FM?

Ok just looked at my game and I have Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and the US loaded. Plus some other customizations.

Holy shit :SHOCK:.

His game must really drag I have a 2600K clocked at 5GHZ and 16GB of RAM, if I selected all that even I would have about 2 Stars for game speed.

I'm playing quite a lot in PES with Academica Coïmbra André...they have a couple of player i really like: Cabral, Marinho...
Who is doing good for you in FM?

Marinho is kind of a super sub for me. Usually, my wingers are Diogo Valente and Sissoko so Marinho has little options to make it into the XI. However he is a very important player for my team, he has scored to 2 consecutive late goals (90'+3') against Leiria and Rio Ave. Definitely, he is the ultimate late goals hero. :P

Sissoko is running the show so far, my best player and the most improved one since I took over.

Eder is my main scorer with 4 goals btw.

Been playing a bit poorly lately, but still winning... sign on Champions...? We are 6 points behind Man Utd after 20 games played in January. Just played them at Old Trafford, somehow they won 3-0, which was a totally unjust result. A freak own goal then a deflected Rooney header starting them off. We had our chances too but unfortunately couldn't convert any. We'll do them at the Bridge.

Decided to switch from my 4-3-2-1 formation and play 4-4-2 but with Wingers instead of wide midfielders, attack is the best form of defence! Plus I think I really want 2 strikers on the pitch to feed off each other, Drogba & Torres should really be a deadly combination. Using Lampard as a Box to Box midfielder alongside Ramires or Mikel as Ball Winning Midfielder, will give that a few games to see how it goes too.

Drawn against AC Milan in the first KO round of the Champions League, that'll be interesting...

Beat Wigan 2-0 away in the first leg of the Carling Cup and drew 1-1 with Tottenham in the 4th Round of the FA Cup so far.

His game must really drag I have a 2600K clocked at 5GHZ and 16GB of RAM, if I selected all that even I would have about 2 Stars for game speed.

To me the game doesn't drag at all. And that stars for game speed doesn't really mean anything. I don't think they have that feature working right yet.

If you switch from Desktop to Laptop like I do you will notice a massive difference in game speed.
When you click continue when playing games everything on my desktop plays alot faster than my laptop.
But if I didnt play on one then I wouldn't notice any difference at all.

Finally ordered a copy from the latest instalment from segas great series and I would like to ask which kit, logo and face packs you guys recommend. I already create a account at sigames and try to download the cut-out faces megapack... but always get a error report after trying to confirm my login dates :/

I use the cut out face pack, metallic logos, 2d and 3d kits from sortitoutsi.

In total I have about 8GB in game graphics which I downloaded so goes to show how much content there actually is.

The problem with the kits is they all have to be downloaded separetly so takes a very long time to do.

Personally I haven't run into these bugs yet.

I have not run into many of them.

Just the biggest bug of all.

You can't change your tactics during the game you can make subs but you can't make tactical changes. Check next time you make a change to your formation. Go back into the tactical screen and it won't have changed.

The only way around it is to save the formation you want to change to that load it as a second formation then drag it over and make it your starting formation then it will work.

SI have admitted this bug and loads of people are complaining about it so will be another patch very soon.

Back
Top Bottom