Football Manager 2012

Bloody hell that's bad! I don't tend to make changes to the formation during matches either so haven't noticed it.

Bloody hell that's bad! I don't tend to make changes to the formation during matches either so haven't noticed it.

Well I change the style of play and make little changes all the time during the game and the formation I play starts very attacking and allows change depending on strength of opposition.

But I normally change the formation once or twice during the game depending on what is happening.

Complete personal preference.
I use the metallic one because it is constantly updated.

Ok, do you know if it includes some of the Central American (Honduras, Costa Rica) teams? I created a database to play with some clubs from over there, but the current logopack I have does not have them included.

Lucky gits, I have an issue with Windows Installer and can't get the bloody game loaded.

Stupid Microsoft are a waste of time too.

FD

Couldn't even begin to tell you, but I'm pretty pissed buying the game and it coming up with this error.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-missing/853c39ca-f5f3-4da1-a373-c0b965ec7d3c

That's the questions I've been asking.

I know Steam's some sort of on-line thing that is linked with the disc or whatever, I guess I'm not even near getting to the steam part.

FD

Just download steam.
Then enter the code and you can just download the game without even using the disk if it is giving problems.

I hope it's not to do with this Steam fucking pish.

It's came up with the same error. Error 1719.

I've downloaded and installed other stuff, but funny that this crap is coming up only with this game and surprise surprise steam is linked to it.

Maybe better if I just go and get a refund and download a pirated game and fuck them, buying this thing since the fucking Amiga and they're starting this pish.

FD

I bought the game from HMV, put it in my computer to try and install but as soon as I choose the install option it starts up but then straight away says this windows installer error and then mentions something about a missing run script something or other.

I downloaded Steam as you recommended, but as soon as I goto install it, it comes up with some different looking message staying the windows installer problem and mentions error code 1719 (doesn't mention that number when it comes up with the disc).

FD

Thank mate, I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

Going by a lot of searches on the net, it seems a lot of ppl are givnig Windows pelters, and wondered why they did not have a similar file for that and wondered why it was only released for earlier systems.

I can't see it working as it won't be compatible with my system.

FD

And it is to do with this Steam pish as well.

On the Steam website

Installation Trouble

If you have difficulty installing Steam, a Steam game or other files required for a Steam game, please ensure that Windows Installer Service is enabled under the System Configuration's "Services" Tab.

Brilliant.

FD

Well I am finally starting to get back into this. I just got through the Jan transfer window with my Fulham side. We are sitting 8th in the table with 2 games in hand. I am in the Carling Cup final against Leicster. I am into the 5th RD of the FA Cup. I have reached the first knockout stage of the Europa League. Just had a nice home victory against Totenham in the league. They are sitting 2nd and I beat them 2-0 and dominated.

I have finally started getting back into this. I have finished my first season. I won the Carling Cup and finished 8th in the league. So I qualified for the Europa League. Signed a few decent players in the off season and a handful of youth prospects. Hopefully I play long enough to see the youth make it into the first team. I told the board I would qualifiy for the Europa League again, but I would obviously like to make it to the Champions League. So my goal is a top 4 finish in the league and a good showing in the FA Cup and Europa League. Don't care much about the Carling Cup so I'll get my reserves with a mixture of the young ones to play in the Cup.

I'm fully hooked. I started as Sampdoria, in Serie B, with the goal of taking them back to Europe. I'm in season 4 now and got knocked out of the CL qualifiers.

If you want a success story with a fallen giant, Sampdoria is great.

Nice. My problem is I have to play in England. And I've really found that Fulham is the only team I can get into. But I'm fully invested again. I even skipped watching an episode of Alcatraz last night to continue playing. Something I regret a little now since I loss the match. :)

Managed to get my computer fixed (repair centre), started it up and am playing with Roma.

Looks good, although tbh, it's really just the same game again with a few little additions.

FD

I find it too easy to keep players happy and settled. In the last games it was a challenge to keep your stars... now I can keep them by simply promising to take the team forward.

EPIC MATCH!!!

Gladbach-HamburgFM.jpg

:BOP:

Rondon is just animal on this definite purchase for anyone got me 49 goals in 55 appearances last season :COOL: will cost about £20 million though.

Yttergard Jenssen only cost me £1.6 mill but absolute steal for price his stats grow pretty beast.

Last edited:
Yttergard Jenssen only cost me £1.6 mill but absolute steal for price his stats grow pretty beast.

I can confirm this. Have him in my midfield alongside another top Norwegian prospect Nordtveit. Oh, and if you want a cheaper option to your attack I would recommend you Darwin Quintero from Santos Laguna.

Managing Borussia Monchengladbach is really a very pleasurable experience. I'm currently 3rd in the league at the winter break 2 points bellow the co-leaders Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munchen. A shot at the title? We'll see. :)

Back
Top Bottom