Football Kingdom [PS2]

Thanks! Is it easy to understand for an european Guy? :)

Do you think, i should invest money in this Game?

Not easy to understand at all.

but the GAMEPLAY is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I stilll cannot believe NAMCO pulled this one off. :shock:

Just played a game with AC Milan against F13. LOL. Looks like the teams have random players on them.

F13 had Di Biagio, Ferdinand, Okocha, etc.

Cool with me.

ClassicD said:
Over time, I would say no. But I am finished with WE for now anyway, it's a victim of it's own success in that I have played it for so long I cannot enjoy it much anymore, it's very repetitive and stale (I know it isn't, but this is how it feels when you play a lot).

I couldnt agree more!

SXFuzz said:
You can give each player a 'Robbie Fowler' nose thingy, like your old man would wear to stop him snoring!! Nasal strips or whatever... You can't change hair colour, which is quite baffling, yet there are over 160 hair types (including the old Freddie Ljungberg 'red streak'). The same can be said for the boots, there's 60 (or is it 50!?) pairs to choose from, whilst you aren't able to edit anything within each pair. There are some weird & wonderful designs/colours, although most players will be covered in the variation! Like WE there are 6 free kick styles/stances, which carries over to penalty kicks, ie Rivaldo leaning slightly forwards. There's not an option to give player's long-sleeved shirts/wrist bands/ankle tape/high or low socks, etc. but this doesn't have any major affect whatsoever

Wow the edit options seems great!! Konami you read this?! 50 boots to select!! Awesome really awesome..
I cant wait to play!

those who have the game already..

make more videos!!! or at least some screens!

We should make a "Football Kingdom Editing" thread in the Editing Forum. This way people can post updates on how far they've come with language translations and even a way to import kits ;)

Noted said:
We should make a "Football Kingdom Editing" thread in the Editing Forum. This way people can post updates on how far they've come with language translations and even a way to import kits ;)

Hehe indeed, but first Fernando needs to translate everything!! 8)

if someone gets this game translated, gives us 60 pairs of official boots, then i'll be forever grateful! :D

LOL.

I have Radeon 9600 with the TV A/V outputs.

I have this program called GigaPocket or something but I doesn't fuckin work..

I could hook my shit up to my PC and records tons of shit. I just need a good program for the job.

Any recommendations?

JUMBO,

Thanks for the short review buddy. I can't wait to get my copy.....I am salivating on the movies...

I know I will enjoy it. Especially after reading some of ClassicD's comments on the net-physics.

I am so happy that someone finally got the little things right in a soccer game.

Milanista.....

Can you please provide us with more movies??

I really would appreciate it..

I feel so left out and saddened by the fact that many people are playing this game and are enjoying it's net-animations, gameplay and other cool stuff except me. :(

I am also so happy that this game is at least fun to play and enjoyable. You guys have not idea how happy I am..... :D

The future looks bright for the little guys at Namco. ;)

God Bless,
JFlo

what are u using to watch the vids my windows media player and real player cant play the clips

My very first and short impressions:

Graphics arent that good if you ask me, animation either. WE is better in it... But the Stadiums do look good.

The crosses are very nice indeed, you can give a wonderful Beckham cross over 40 yards. Splendid!
Also the players who are running into free space is great, Konami should implent it to!

Thats my first impressions from 10 min match. Havent seen any net physics yet....I am just here to look how to shoot. Now I am off and gonna play more!

CYA

There is something not quite right about it, I can't put my finger on it though. The more I play it the more arcadey it gets, still fun though.

If you hammer :r2: the player does this weird dribble thing, although like the :l2: feints they seem completely random and therefore feel shallow. It's like a lot of the gameplay seems to be hit and hope, for example dribbling just hammer :r2: and hope you get past, doesn't seem to be any skill to it at all.
MrCoopz said:
Get some mates and the game never loses its enjoyment :)
MP of course lengthens enjoyment, but it still ends up with similar goals all the time.

jflores said:
I feel so left out and saddened by the fact that many people are playing this game and are enjoying it's net-animations, gameplay and other cool stuff except me. :(

Me too!

Jink Master said:
jflores said:

Me too!

Me too guys! at least we know the game is gonna be fun tho.

Np.

Anyone tried curling long passes?

I just applied a MASSIVE curve on a long pass with Del Piero. Looked amazing :shock:

Reyes is in the game :)

The only thing that pisses me off is the player models. They look pretty horrible. I still think WE is a better game but FK is definately a second place. It's good now that there's another football series to get excited about.. if they make more and add more club teams cos theyve definately got the nationals sorted... even bloody Zimbabwe are there!

well, after playing european and world cup its time to kick this game to the corner

its pretty funny, but i dont like games which are too much arcadey

nevertheless its better than fifa and tif

LONG LIVE WE7I-im going to start argentinian league now 8)

maybe the game is too arcadey bacause you don't fully know and controle it yet. PES3 was an arcadey game too...

Back
Top Bottom