Football Kingdom [PS2]

ClassicD said:
Right, I'm trying to discuss gameplay, and you and Mr Flores here start ranting about piracy. Did you go onto WEGrinta and start laying into the Italian lads about having the game 4/5 days before official release time? You tell me when you turn 12 :roll:

I would if I could speak and write Italian. All I did was read their posts and use the translation site to understand them.

Oh so it's name calling now? Grow up JF. How am I negative, because I personally didn't think it would compete with WE, that's just an opinion. How the f**k do I "know it all" as you put it? I never mentioned it wouldn't be "worth anything", I said I didn't think it could match WE because it is only the first in the series. You accuse me of being negative, fine, I accuse you of having a wet dream over goal nets :roll:.

You need to go cool off before you say something which you might regret, you're becoming a bit aggressive over a football videogame.

I moderate on this forum, that doesn't reflect on what I do in my own life, it's naive to think one = the other :eh:. What I think is "foolish", as you put it, is to order a game based on a 4 minute movie and some screenshots, that's just my take on it. I'll try it out first thanks, in case it turns out to be something I won't play, in which case I just saved myself some $$$. You on the other hand are left with a game you won't play (assuming that you didn't like it, I don't actually mean this will happen), but you can hold your head high because you paid for the privelage, supporting people who made a game...that you won't play. I'll try it first thanks.

jflores said:
Regardless, I respect your opinion and actions. I just disagree with them.

Peace!
JFlo
Ah right, so this means you can call people names, judge them, and go off on a rant, ok :roll:.

Commentary, it's Japanese, what more can you say really (they still say 'shooto!' ;)). Lots of nations, Israel are there for the boy who asked, club teams are locked for now as their names appear as '?????', so don't know which are included - although there aren't many, about 12 I think.

Chants I didn't really hear at all.

I'm going to go give it a few more games, then bed. JF and Jumbo, I'd rather not get embroiled in some piracy argument as I really do not care about your opinions on this matter, I'd like to talk about the game and I'm sure people would rather do this than have a debate about piracy in the FK topic. Goodnight.

ClassicD said:
You need to go cool off before you say something which you might regret, you're becoming a bit aggressive over a football videogame.

I have been cool all along. Your the one making threats here. As if I should be sooooo scared of you.

As I said in my previous post. Your a negative, hypocrate mate. And that is my personal opinion/perception of you. You can either respect this or not. That is your choice.

I'm done.......

;)

ClassicD said:
JF and Jumbo, I'd rather not get embroiled in some piracy argument as I really do not care about your opinions on this matter, I'd like to talk about the game and I'm sure people would rather do this than have a debate about piracy in the FK topic. Goodnight.

Fair enough..

-JFlo

Alias: Net-Phyz

I respect your opinion about a game, not when you begin to start insulting people because you don't agree with them. I have not 'threatened' you, I do not want this thread to result in someone being booked/banned, or the thread closed, this is the reason I mention to stop becoming 'personal' with your posts.

ClassicD said:
I respect your opinion about a game, not when you begin to start insulting people because you don't agree with them. I have not 'threatened' you, I do not want this thread to result in someone being booked/banned, or the thread closed, this is the reason I mention to stop becoming 'personal' with your posts.

Fair enough...I agree.

I take everything I said back. Not because I am afraid that I might be banned. But simply because it was plain wrong on my part.

Will you forgive me?

I just got it. I've been playing it for a while but it gets kinda boring. I won't even go as far as saying it's better than Fifa. The animations are quite frankly horrible and yes the nets do buldge but why spend cash on a game just for goal nets. The ball physics arent too decent either. I don't think I'll really play it again... just stick to good old WE :D I'm pleased I didn't splash the £40 on the game.. well £50 with shipping. It seems more on the level of Club Football.

I have Kingdom Fooball, is not Winning Eleven :l
is more ISS, i like only the substitutions and Offsides animations

What are the chances of getting a decent review on this game from someone that has it?
I am interested in:

GAMEPLAY- Smoothness and does it flow like real football? Free kicks. Crosses. Corners.
Are the animations choppy?
Tell me about defender AI and attacker AI both computer and player.

SOUND- What is the soundtrack like?
Are their any chants?
Does the crowd react realistically to the game?
Is comentary only in Jap?

CONTROLS-Are buttons same as WE?
Are their buttons for things that arent inWE?
Are both sticks used in gameplay?

GAME OPTIONS-How many levels of difficulty are there?
Can you adjust the speed of the game?
Tell me about the editing options that are available.

Anything else of note that you think we would want to hear.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Milanista said:
http://members.rogers.com/stefanoscaglione/Vieri.wmv

herse my very first goal, more to come!

I LOVE THIS GAME TO BE HONEST!!! Body figures kinda sux but the game is alot of fun!

Milan', I really think you should try downloading that and see what happens...

SXFuzz said:
Milanista said:
http://members.rogers.com/stefanoscaglione/Vieri.wmv

herse my very first goal, more to come!

I LOVE THIS GAME TO BE HONEST!!! Body figures kinda sux but the game is alot of fun!

Milan', I really think you should try downloading that and see what happens...

Works for me hmmm, im just using windows media player.

looks nice to me...some good animations there (that cross from italy)...penalties look much better than in WE (seems you can position the keeper)...and the nets really look good...

At least Konami might learn a few things from this game and apply them in the next series of WE...

thanks for the videos and keep them comming but take some pills to calm you down cause the camera is all shaking, maybe that's your exitement for playing Football Kingdom...is the game that good??? :D

Try to show us some tricks and feints that aren't in we...better play with Ronaldinho ;)

You're all a bunch of pirates!!! shame on you!!!
What a perfect example you give to all users of your forums...i see you all have the game already... :mrgreen:

well, my first impressions are not that good.

this game is better than tif or fifa but after a few games its boring.

2 1/2 months for we8 :(

I wanna know where you all got it from! I haven't seen it on any newsgroups yet... :l And what's going on with those videos man? There's something happening but it's impossible to watch.

I found Milanista's videos fine to watch if not a little shaky, as if he was doin something with his other hand while he watched the replay :)

From looking at the vids I think the game looks superb. Didnt see any real issues with player models or animation altho I am sure there will be some. Altho I find probs with WE so am open to try this out.

Pls someone write a review. I am desperate to see some in depth opinions tho. Cant find one online yet.

Peace.

I don't :).

I have 2 videos but need somewhere to host, 2.1mb and 3.1mb respectively. Here is a small clip I could get on Frutsel, DivX. JFlores was right about the nets, they are very, very well done. I also like the corner and free-kick style.

Back
Top Bottom