FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

wtf is wrong with night lights?...it looks awful..my goodness

The part at 0:56 actually looks like some afternoon-rain or heavy overcast/foggy kind of weather, it doesn't look like night.
They did say if i recall some new weather options with frostbite will be available.

I like what i saw in the video too, good innovations.

It seems they have (finally) added tattoos to (some) players. Reus and James at least.
For the most important thing (gameplay) we have to wait for the demo.
I hope they have finally added new sliders (fouls, stamina...).

Last edited:
Looks like it's only cover stars who've been given the full body scan treatment who will have tattoos. In the Juventus trailer, I was looking out for Mandzukic's tattoos but his arms were as bare as a baby's.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Well the community do a great job, be interesting how "locked" such things will be in 17 with the new engine.

Sent from my PC using Fingers

Looks like it's only cover stars who've been given the full body scan treatment who will have tattoos. In the Juventus trailer, I was looking out for Mandzukic's tattoos but his arms were as bare as a baby's.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Yes, I saw that too. Interestingly, in the video you can see them scanning Mandžukićs arms :CONFUSE:

They won't allow editing anymore?
New engine = new package files for graphics = potential new encoding / encryption.

I don't know if there are any mods for other Frostbite games - but if there are, that's a good sign.

Cant wait for this now, any idea on when we can expect some gameplay footage?

New engine = new package files for graphics = potential new encoding / encryption.

Exactly, Fifa16's encryption already took serious work to break, I had to fund computer parts for a guy in Croatia so he could sort it!

Tons of mods for frostbite games,and sweetfx enhancements too.

SweetFX is the least important thing to worry about in any Fifa and there's very few games that aren't compatible, even The Division is.

I actually think PES 2016 looks shite without sweetfx. Like the games being played in partial eclipse of sun!

13626355_1049942935058929_3577846605001520829_n.jpg

I watched the FIFA video, not gonna comment about the graphics since it looks like shit tbh. The set pieces are weird, how is moving the player in throw ins legal? We shouldn't be able to do that. Also the targeting system is a terrible idea, especially if I'm playing with friends, they can see where I will place the ball. They are making the game even more arcady.

I watched the FIFA video, not gonna comment about the graphics since it looks like shit tbh. The set pieces are weird, how is moving the player in throw ins legal? We shouldn't be able to do that. Also the targeting system is a terrible idea, especially if I'm playing with friends, they can see where I will place the ball. They are making the game even more arcady.

It's very rare that a player doesn't move up and down the touchline when taking a throw-in. It's used to gain an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom