FIFA 17 News & Discussion Thread

CmT0VurWIAAQs38.jpg:large

To be honest ... except those that have a good overall 3D face models, there is nothing good after that. The texture of the skin is terrible, have a plastic look, ridiculous eyelashes . See Giorgio Chiellini ... looks like a 80 year old man with skin like the surface of the moon ... looks terrible.
juv-chiellini-lg.jpg

photo.jpg

A conversation about faces where in gameplay camera we couldn't see them. Hope for something more from frosbite engine apart from visual improvments. The signs aren't promising though.

A conversation about faces where in gameplay camera we couldn't see them. Hope for something more from frosbite engine apart from visual improvments. The signs aren't promising though.

I guess they must remove replays and intro scenes

They make me sick

Atleast the player models aren't absurd. Yeah, I know I am drugged. You guys already said that already. But Fifa kits look 10x better than super tight kits of Pes with bulky pants. Atleast in Fifa there are separate tight kits and loose (normal) kits are good. In Pes they just look absurd. In my opinion. I mean even the real kits aren't tight like that. There are some tight kits though- but its available in fifa aswell. Unfortunately neither fifa nor pes kits have real time cloth physics except their pants.

Bah faces and heresay when are we going to see actual in game footage that isn't recorded with a damn mobile phone with 2mp camera and at 15° recorded angle.

Both games are long overdue now.

Edit: stumbled upon this apologies if already posted

http://www.fifplay.com/fifa17-demo/
Out September 12
4 min halves bleh
Journey mode as well?
2 stadia
10 teams

Last edited:
Don't blame the guy who talked about "models" (i don't remember if it's in this thread), it's an english only talking forum and many people came from outside there's is many lost in translation and i know this for experience.
Sometimes it's hard to find good words to express yourslef when your english vocabulary is middle class.

When he said "models" i think he was talking about kits/shorts and not players weirdo's body shape with no articulation between shoulders and neck, + the dissproportions between body parts.

Take a look at kits models, they're more floaty and with different style for example "slimfit" shirts and normal shirts etc.
The textile reprensentation and movement (short especially) is better in Fifa with no doubt, looking less attached to the body.
We can't say the same about logos/textures and name's font way too big

Last edited:
Don't blame the guy who talked about "models" (i don't remember if it's in this thread), it's an english only talking forum and many people came from outside there's is many lost in translation and i know this for experience.
Sometimes it's hard to find good words to express yourslef when your english vocabulary is middle class.

When he said "models" i think he was talking about kits/shorts and not players weirdo's body shape with no articulation between shoulders and neck, + the dissproportions between body parts.

Take a look at kits models, they're more floaty and with different style for example "slimfit" shirts and normal shirts etc.
The textile reprensentation and movement (short especially) is better in Fifa with no doubt, looking less attached to the body.
We can't say the same about logos/textures and name's font way too big

You sir are genious. Yeah, looks like I couldn't express myself (excuse my English, it's not my native language) but you got it. Thanks :)

Yeah, when I said player models, I was talking about the kits aswell. Took the overall as model. Well, yes the legs are too long inf Fifa.

By the way, I didn't use translator. Google translators translate "I eat rice" to "Rice eats me".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom