FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Some random screens.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And here is images of the tackling issue on FIFA 16 BETA which makes it impossible to stop the ping pong CPU A.I. It's almost impossible to keep possession on Legendary because of this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Disagree. I'm stats-based lover. I don't like manual. Why i have to play one way?

Same here, hate manual and the concept behind it...

Actually, in Clubs I think it makes a lot more sense. If you're just one player, you only have to concentrate on what your one player does (rather than instantly trying to line up multiple quick short passes) so it's a lot easier to consider your aim or your weighting of a pass or shot.

Furthermore, in Clubs or a player career, in essence you are the player on the pitch, rather than being Iniesta or David Silva or anyone specific with known attributes. So I'd argue that a lot of stats shouldn't matter, because the player on the pitch should purely be a vessel for you - what should matter is how good you are at passing/shooting/crossing.

I don't think it should be forced on people, but I do think it's the only way that manual controls can really work in a football game without homogenising the players on the pitch too much or costing too much of the fluidity and tempo you see in top flight football.

That's way too extreme for snow.
The pitch looks fugly!
I hated snow matches in 15 already.
Some snow around the pitch is enough for me.
Players with gloves and the crowd in winter clothes, done.
Maybe some snowflakes falling down.

No need to cover almost the entire pitch in snow.

Just my 2 cents.

That goal on FIFA16 sums up everything I hate and young fifa players love in Fifa games.

so whats up with features then about the midfield and the defence being superb and you cant run through it? went in the trash?

Hope yes. Otherwise EA will have serious problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's professional or harder. I have no hope for EA after all the BETA impressions. I was really excited for the midfield play/battles, natural dribbling, better defending, etc but they just seemed to just give up on that and moving back to FIFA 15 with women teams, little career mode features and a shit ton of FUT changes. Classic EA.

After all the BETA Reviews especially in Career Mode, this game is only for people who enjoy end to end rage fest online gaming.

It has nothing to do with what u say.Pes 16 is way more end to end action style game than Fifa 16.I've played the Beta myself and it's the slowest-hardest and also the best football game i've ever played.I don't know what'll happen when full game releases but beta is way more realistic and slow paced game than Pes 16.

REALLY GUYS? Some of you lot need to chill. In which FIFA have u been able to run through the defence like that on anything higher than amateur in the past 3 years? Jeez. It's like everyone has a really short memory. Try that in FIFA 15 and see what happens. Get back to me on that. I've seen first hand midfield battles present, even in other videos. This vid seems strangely different. I wonder why.

Last edited:

REALLY GUYS? Some of you lot need to chill. In which FIFA have u been able to run through the defence like that on anything higher than amateur in the past 3 years? Jeez. It's like everyone has a really short memory. Try that in FIFA 15 and see what happens. Get back to me on that. I've seen first hand midfield battles present, even in other videos. This vid seems strangely different. I wonder why.

Thank you!
Finally somebody mentioning it.

I've played FIFA 15 a lot and have never been able to run that freely past the defense on regular, professional and world class.

It's pretty easy with diagonal runs with a pacey player. Did a lot on World Class.

I managed it with goalkeepers on FIFA 15
https://youtu.be/o2NHiRyNQEc

mhhh yeah I remember you posting about this earlier.

Funny and probably nothing positive about the game, but as I don't play like that and therefore never would try that, I don't care :).

I never managed that with a pacey player either on CM, world class and sliders.

So probably the positive thing is, that you can play the game the way you want to.
Offline at least.

oh...so we have to wait for demo to see if the game is well optimized or not !! and that AA mess !

FIFA 15 was well optimized. And FIFA 16 is more or less FIFA 15 so if you can run FIFA 15 fine, you should be able to handle FIFA 16.

No, it is on all platforms in FIFA 15 and is not fixable on PC if you want to keep DOF.

So the depth of field has problems too, pity. Good thing I hate Dof and Motion blur. I hate blurry things- looks unreal to me,so I turn these things in every games if possible.

I like to think FIFA will be better optimized on PC. They should constantly seek to do so.

That list of career mode negatives seems far too detailed to be anything but the opinion of a seasoned FIFA career mode player.

I'm officially worried (and thankfully beginning to enjoy the PES demo).

That list of career mode negatives seems far too detailed to be anything but the opinion of a seasoned FIFA career mode player.

I'm officially worried (and thankfully beginning to enjoy the PES demo).

The Career Mode itself is not that bad. They improved it from last year. Increased squad size and apparently removed "scripted" transfers. It's just the whole tactics and the idea behind the actual gameplay that will be the same from last year.

I have one question if anyone knows. Will the CPU A.I simulate training as well or will they grow like they use to back in FIFA 15?

PC mods helped improve a very stale CM in the last couple of years so I'm confident they'll help this time to fix any deficiencies. Fifa16 only has to get me through to November 11th anyways ;)

Back
Top Bottom