FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Wasn't there some rumors about a fully licensed Serie A?
Some EA guy tweeted something, had to delete it because there was supposed to
be some official statement later on.

Wasn't there some rumors about a fully licensed Serie A?
Some EA guy tweeted something, had to delete it because there was supposed to
be some official statement later on.

Atm it seems its the oposite, a lot of Italian teams like LAZIO, ATALANTA were unlicensed in the beta... lets hope thats not the case in full version.

Btw. did you saw the massive shame with starhead announcement?

At FIFA 16 page they had the announcement with "450+ new starheads".

Today the changed it to 350 :D

> https://www.easports.com/fifa/new-ways-to-play

Now remind that all women teams are fully scanned, hell that leaves a very low number of new faces.

Fortunately there's a very vibrant, very talented face making community.

Same here, hate manual and the concept behind it...

I just don't like the way cpu assists override the stats, especially the power bar assistance(that has to go).

Since switching to playing against manual players, there's less of those same pinged through ball passes and the same type lobbed balls being chested down by fast players bearing down on goal.

I just think that in Pro Clubs, manual controls will shine the most given that you're building the players attributes from the ground up.

The major emphasis on pro clubs now is to get pacey players with good balance, because its easy to feed them through balls/lobbed pass on assisted.

Before making the switch I was worried that we could use any crap player and hit any sort of passes with manual controls, but it's not the case as stats still make a huge difference in passing as well as shooting.

I just don't like the way cpu assists override the stats, especially the power bar assistance(that has to go).

Since switching to playing against manual players, there's less of those same pinged through ball passes and the same type lobbed balls being chested down by fast players bearing down on goal.

I just think that in Pro Clubs, manual controls will shine the most given that you're building the players attributes from the ground up.

The major emphasis on pro clubs now is to get pacey players with good balance, because its easy to feed them through balls/lobbed pass on assisted.

Before making the switch I was worried that we could use any crap player and hit any sort of passes with manual controls, but it's not the case as stats still make a huge difference in passing as well as shooting.

I am seeing recently, they are slowly nerfing the impact of stats in both football games which is a shame.

Reports say 180° spinning blind passes are fixed in the beta.

This is great news.

Reports say 180° spinning blind passes are fixed in the beta.

This is great news.

Probably will be tweaked back like it was before for fifa fan boys. One of my friend who have access to the BETA says that FIFA are considering to change what's realistic and good about the BETA to accommodate with the fanbase. Really hope that's not the case.

Probably will be tweaked back like it was before for fifa fan boys. One of my friend who have access to the BETA says that FIFA are considering to change what's realistic and good about the BETA to accommodate with the fanbase. Really hope that's not the case.

+1:WORSHIP:

BETA of last years was better than final version

I'm living by the rule of purchase after 2nd patch ..demo last year was solid then it was changed to please the masses

How long will the matches in the demo be?

I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere.

It seems we'll be getting the same demo from Gamescom - all the teams and features are the same.
This would mean normal 7 min halves. Let's hope so!

It seems we'll be getting the same demo from Gamescom - all the teams and features are the same.
This would mean normal 7 min halves. Let's hope so!

Hope so! I want to play the more simulation version to see how the game will evolved later on with release and patches.

That would be great.
Why football games wait till sept. to be released? It should be when season start in most big leagues.

Lol at people thinking EA is still tweaking the game at this late stage... the game has probably gone gold by now. FIFA 16 is coming out in less than a month. How long do people think it takes to change something that works already (and has been tested & tweaked to death).. get it retested again... package and ship the game to the entire globe (before release day by the way)... half a day? Lol... the only changes ul see by now are in the way of patches.. no one is touching FIFA 16 code by now!

Lol at people thinking EA is still tweaking the game at this late stage... the game has probably gone gold by now. FIFA 16 is coming out in less than a month. How long do people think it takes to change something that works already (and has been tested & tweaked to death).. get it retested again... package and ship the game to the entire globe (before release day by the way)... half a day? Lol... the only changes ul see by now are in the way of patches.. no one is touching FIFA 16 code by now!

But I have seen multiple times that the demo and the actual release is different. The reason they did this community BETA testing phase is so that they can tweak values on the actual released game.

I'm living by the rule of purchase after 2nd patch ..demo last year was solid then it was changed to please the masses
FIFA 15 patches made it more noob friendly.

Auto defense position back, auto tackle back, OP lob passes back.

But I have seen multiple times that the demo and the actual release is different. The reason they did this community BETA testing phase is so that they can tweak values on the actual released game.

I don't think so. Maybe to tweak the 1st patch to the game.

Not enough time between beta ending and reading all feedback to make it into day 1 release.

I asked one of my friend on operationsports who had access of FIFA 16 Career Mode BETA and told him to give Pros and Cons and this was his response.

Pros:
-Slower paced game.
-Sprinting nerfed.
-Skills nerfed.
-Defending A.I is much better.
-Good covering.
-Sliding tackle is improved.
-Turning speed nerfed.

Cons:
-Overpowered crosses.
-No difference between players who takes corner kick. Too accurate.
-Short passing stat just don't work. Players from skybet league 2 will have the same passing technique and accuracy of any BPL players.
-Custom tactics no longer works. CPU only plays tiki taka.
-Impossible to defend CPU because of really quick ping pong pass and when you tackle, they will go through your leg. It's really buggy.
-Not a lot of difference between bad teams vs good teams.
-No player individuality.
-Game seems really repetitive. The CPU A.I hardly crosses or use long balls or shoot from long range. They score a lot of "sweaty" goals.
-Player instruction does not work. If you ask your fullbacks to sit back, they just won't.
-Watched a match between Barcelona and Bournemouth and the passing accuracy was Barcelona 95% and Bournemouth 92%. This sums up the game.

I asked one of my friend on operationsports who had access of FIFA 16 Career Mode BETA and told him to give Pros and Cons and this was his response.

So player instructions still don't work. My frustration in FIFA 15

I don't like percentages if Bournemouth only passed the the ball 11 times during a match and 10 was accurate then that would be 91% accurate :)

That's pretty much how I feel about 15. Pretty disappointing.

But as many have posted previously - why would EA invest in improving the single player experience? They have no competition.

Back
Top Bottom