FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

In the past, slow speed wasn't much of a difference in comparison to normal speed. I think it should have a more pronounced effect. Madden NFL being an example, as the game speeds are more spaced out.

Anyways, good to hear it has been slowed down a bit.

Y'argh: Back to my first point about the game making it difficult - too often when you tackle a player, the ball will fall loose but conveniently at another attackers feet, so you have to make 2/3 successful tackles on different players before you actually come away with the ball. Well, that is still present here

Bugger.

Y'argh: Back to my first point about the game making it difficult - too often when you tackle a player, the ball will fall loose but conveniently at another attackers feet, so you have to make 2/3 successful tackles on different players before you actually come away with the ball. Well, that is still present here

Bugger.

The loose ball CPU biased needs to be disabled. What's the point of even having it like that?

Bugger.
Report this on the beta forum, please!

I utterly hate it.

Slow speed might be a result of a much more realistic sense of weight when controlling the ball (which in previous games, with half-decent players, felt like you weren't controlling anything at all).

Sounds brilliant to me.

Why can't this sort of event happen in USA?
Er, excuse me good sir... YOU get E3! Germany gets Gamescom. I'm amazed we've got this (or rather, that FIFA will be there, and it's certainly all I'd be going for at £22 a ticket - half the price of the fucking game itself).

Er, excuse me good sir... YOU get E3! Germany gets Gamescom. I'm amazed we've got this (or rather, that FIFA will be there, and it's certainly all I'd be going for at £22 a ticket - half the price of the fucking game itself).

Yeah we dont get fuck all here so its nice to have these little events.

Rob Hodson has just confirmed FIFA 16 will be "on show" at a UK gaming event this weekend.

Insomnia Gaming Festival

Evo-Web meetup, anyone? We could take over...

Mate I wouldn't mind this - only I'm purely interested in FIFA so feel probably going to Cov to get 2 mins on a console with a line of people behind might not be worthwhile. :THINK:

Watching Arsenal vs Liverpool short passes and long passes seem to be set to assisted. Looks like through balls are set to semi. The denied offside goal seemed to be on semi with minimal short error given it was same time!

Game speed without a doubt is on fast! Looks so unrealistic!:P:P

Mate I wouldn't mind this - only I'm purely interested in FIFA so feel probably going to Cov to get 2 mins on a console with a line of people behind might not be worthwhile. :THINK:
I'm hoping it's more than one console, but who knows...

The guy has confirmed it will be playable there though, rather than just being literally "on show".

I'm sorely tempted... As ridiculous as it may be...

I guess that is fair. You have to admit USA is huge.

I'm hoping it's more than one console, but who knows...

The guy has confirmed it will be playable there though, rather than just being literally "on show".

I'm sorely tempted... As ridiculous as it may be...

Paying that much for a few minutes play is silly imo. Not long for the demo now.

EA have been replying to people saying the demo's on 8th and 9th September. Did they forget they have not announced it officially?

It was announced a few weeks ago:

A690-0-700x357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom