FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

PC Version last year - if you pre-ordered through Origin you could pre-load early and on the Monday the game was released in Korea, so with a Korean proxy you could install the game and play it early..

I am sure the same will happen again this year.

PC Version last year - if you pre-ordered through Origin you could pre-load early and on the Monday the game was released in Korea, so with a Korean proxy you could install the game and play it early..

I am sure the same will happen again this year.

In theory if I bought it from Origin Brazil or whichever is cheaper if I boot Origin with a Korean VPN will it unlock early that way?

In theory if I bought it from Origin Brazil or whichever is cheaper if I boot Origin with a Korean VPN will it unlock early that way?

Last year I purchased from Origin Mexico.. It appears in your account straight away, then about a week before release you could pre-load then I used a Korean proxy to just get the final part and exe.

Once downloaded fully I went into offline mode on Origin until it was officially released in the UK.

Last year I purchased from Origin Mexico.. It appears in your account straight away, then about a week before release you could pre-load then I used a Korean proxy to just get the final part and exe.

Once downloaded fully I went into offline mode on Origin until it was officially released in the UK.

Perfect I'll do that then with whichever Origin is the cheapest :)

Anyone with Career Mode Beta? Is there any difference or upgrade in atmosphere in Champions League matches?

Does Fifa 16 have dynamic weather too? Couldn't find any official source of it.

I remember seeing a video with Nick Channon, where he mentioned fifa 16 would have overcast with occasional showers of rain - don't know if that's dynamic enough for you...

I remember seeing a video with Nick Channon, where he mentioned fifa 16 would have overcast with occasional showers of rain - don't know if that's dynamic enough for you...

Does Pes dynamic weather different from the one you mentioned? I thought thats what dynamic weather is like it was in Fifa 7, 8, 9, 10 pc.

There is still not one single video of the CPU. I just want to see if the CPU still plays repetitive football so i know if should be hyped or just ignore it.

Mmmmh... Looking at it again it looks like you must be right.
It's the opponent that leaves the player alone on the far post, it's not the CPU refusing to mark properly like it happened in older FIFA games.

My bad.

Pace of the game is great. It's funny how FIFA is slower this year whilst PES is too fast - I never thought we'd see that day.

The game looks like a hybrid of FIFA 14 and FIFA 15 which is a good thing. I can't wait to try out the demo.

Back
Top Bottom