FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

ill get shot down for this no doubt but played pes for 2 hours, went back to fifa and instantly had fun..pes just feels ..not sure , boring and keepers are still crap..stuck to the line allowing for 3/4 to be aimed at..ill be trading it in for gta V next week

ill get shot down for this no doubt but played pes for 2 hours, went back to fifa and instantly had fun..pes just feels ..not sure , boring and keepers are still crap..stuck to the line allowing for 3/4 to be aimed at..ill be trading it in for gta V next week

I've gone back n forth a little bit between the two games. Unfortunately, each is really good at what the other is bad at, and neither feels like a complete game.

If you added PES's AI, a few bits of other things, like its overall pace and some of its defensive mechanics, to FIFA, then it'd be fantastic.

If you added FIFA's visuals, physics, presentation, licenses, keepers, commentary, and a few other things, like some of its physicality and a bit of its intensity, to PES, then it'd be fantastic.

To me, PES does play the better game of football, but it lags behind FIFA significantly in some key areas that are hard for me to come to grips with. As the year progresses, it'll be interesting to see which game keeps people's interest the longest.

Last edited:
I've gone back n forth a little bit between the two games. Unfortunately, each is really good at what the other is bad at, and neither feels like a complete game.

If you added PES's AI, a few bits of other things, like its overall pace and some of its defensive mechanics, to FIFA, then it'd be fantastic.

If you added FIFA's visuals, physics, presentation, licenses, keepers, commentary, and a few other things, like some of its physicality and a bit of its intensity, to PES, then it'd be fantastic.

To me, PES does play the better game of football, but it lags behind FIFA significantly in some key areas that are hard for me to come to grips with. As the year progresses, it'll be interesting to see which game keeps people's interest the longest.

My feelings exactly. Problem for me is I cannot play both games at the same time. I confuse the mechanics and just can't get used to it. So I have both on PS4 for now but will soon decide which one to sell. Shame really. I enjoy both but what kills PES for me is the overpowered shots and keeper. I just don't get any satisfaction when scoring. I love the AI and its movement though, and that is a huge plus in my book.

Yeah, PES just doesn't have that magic any more. But it also lacks so much of the physicality of football, it's such a slight representation of the game. The only thing I like about it this year is it seems you can get the cpu to play according to the tactics you set up for it. I wish I could port that into FIFA and I'd have a game worth playing. Can't be arsed playing effectively the same match over and over in FIFA.

Same story every year though, a combination of the best bits of both games would probably equate to something reasonable. As it is, it's another year of disappointment in both of them. And it's basically the same areas that disappoint yet again, which doesn't inspire much hope for the future iterations.

Is someone still playing this crap? Apart from Placebo and Pushy, of course. :SMUG:

Dude you make yourself look like a child! Grow up and be a mature for once. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to.Go play your Captain Tsubasa slow mo scripted limited type of game.I've been playing it for a week so that's what it really is. If your king is back then why are you here?! I hope the mods can do something about those guys frequently annoying behavior.

Dude you make yourself look like a child! Grow up and be a mature for once. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to.Go play your Captain Tsubasa slow mo scripted limited type of game.I've been playing it for a week so that's what it really is. If your king is back then why are you here?! I hope the mods can do something about those guys frequently annoying behavior.

He wasnt being THAT serious My friend.

Is someone still playing this crap? Apart from Placebo and Pushy, of course. :SMUG:

I don't actually game that much tbh but I'd hardly call the game crap. I spoke up a few weeks back because frankly I thought people were talking crap about certain things and should just get better at defending. That's just my opinion. If you don't enjoy it fair enough but I find people constantly moaning about it quite pathetic. If I don't like a game, you won't find me in a thread constantly whining about it. I just won't play it. I never clicked with the PES demo but you don't find me in those threads go on and on about it.

And is it so hard to get my name right? I'm pretty sure I could change yours if I wanted.

Yes I'm a bit on edge today. Waiting on some important news...

Last edited:

C´mon man, have some sense of humor! I was just trying to ressurect this thread with some trolling :LOL:

To be honest i was having a good time with Fifa before PES was released, i finally had leaned to defend and, even with some flaws from teamates defenders, the game was quite fun to play with default settings. I am still keeping the game so i can switch from one another sometimes.

But is really incredible how i used to see like 80% of my friends playing Fifa and almost no one playing PES in the past. Latelly i am checking my friends list and is the opposite, yesterday i had 10 friends playing PES and only 2 playing Fifa... I know this disparacy is probably because is the release week, but maybe it´s really showing that peple are getting tired of Fifa lack of AI and tactical aspects. Since this was the main aspect why the game was also bashed by some reviews this year, maybe EA finally decide to implement a proper AI for next year.

I think that even the Fifa suporters should be happy by the PES success because it will, for sure, improve fifa in the future. Competition is always good for us, the gamers.

I'm sure we would have some sense of humour if you were able to straddle the slim border between witty repartee and obnoxious smart alec comments that miss the mark, last few months all I see is the latter from you, not sure what happened.
There's no humour at all.I wonder the same actually. We played together fifa14. He was a nice lad. Suddenly he starts trolling lately for no reason.
He wasnt being THAT serious My friend.
When he got the game his 1st message to me on PSN the king is back? Then I responded we will see.Then he Loled me.
He's serious about his PES addiction.

Last edited:
C´mon man, have some sense of humor! I was just trying to ressurect this thread with some trolling :LOL:

To be honest i was having a good time with Fifa before PES was released, i finally had leaned to defend and, even with some flaws from teamates defenders, the game was quite fun to play with default settings. I am still keeping the game so i can switch from one another sometimes.

But is really incredible how i used to see like 80% of my friends playing Fifa and almost no one playing PES in the past. Latelly i am checking my friends list and is the opposite, yesterday i had 10 friends playing PES and only 2 playing Fifa... I know this disparacy is probably because is the release week, but maybe it´s really showing that peple are getting tired of Fifa lack of AI and tactical aspects. Since this was the main aspect why the game was also bashed by some reviews this year, maybe EA finally decide to implement a proper AI for next year.

I think that even the Fifa suporters should be happy by the PES success because it will, for sure, improve fifa in the future. Competition is always good for us, the gamers.

sad thing is there was nothing wrong with the FIFA they released, they've just ruined it a bit with the latest patch

Jesus, sometimes people forget this is a GAME forum, people should be here for fun, and have fun reading and talking with friends.

@PU6HY: Sorry i wrote your nick wrong, PU6HY, won´t happen again!

@Nobleknight: As i told before it really seems you have no sense of humor at all. If you really take things so seriously in the forum or in PSN i won´t joke with you anymore, not a problem. I apologize for the jokes in the past.

@Placebo: I will answer you as soon as i find a dictionary so i can understand what you mean.

@EverybodyElse: If someone take things so serious in a GAME forum, i think is time for that person to take a break and relax a bit. ;)

sad thing is there was nothing wrong with the FIFA they released, they've just ruined it a bit with the latest patch

Seriously? Nothing wrong as long as you like sensationalist, unrealistic, imbalanced, counter-attack dominant football with whack defensive AI and mechanics, with these new player models that are more cartoonish stick-figures than athletic footballers.

FIfA has some fantastic qualities about it that are sorely missed when playing PES, but give the new PES a week and it's readily apparent how wrong FIfA gets its football.

@EverybodyElse: If someone take things so serious in a GAME forum, i think is time for that person to take a break and relax a bit. ;)

It's not about people taking things seriously in a "GAME forum", it's about you making snide comments which you think are jokes/banter which are in fact just obnoxious comments, as I said I've been noticing this about you for some time now, maybe it's because you feel comfortable around here so you're not really thinking about what you're saying, in your head maybe you think you're being really funny and don't have any bad intentions in what you say and how you say it but IMO you've come across quite obnoxious the last few months.

Yeah its the net and its all down to how a message is interpreted.
People think they can read between lines that are not there.

Anyways on topic ( if there actually is one.)

Seriously? Nothing wrong as long as you like sensationalist, unrealistic, imbalanced, counter-attack dominant football with whack defensive AI and mechanics, with these new player models that are more cartoonish stick-figures than athletic footballers.

FIfA has some fantastic qualities about it that are sorely missed when playing PES, but give the new PES a week and it's readily apparent how wrong FIfA gets its football.

im already playing PES, and whilst its a great game it has its own flaws such as same AI goals on superstar mode pass into box turn and shoot bottom corner, severe lack of Ai fouls, some very dodgy goalkeeping at times especially AI keeper not leaving goal line and header back passing. Saying that it is my game of preference at the moment - i am naively expecting EA to sort it. i had some great single player games on the initial FIFA 15 with tweaked sliders.

im lazio why am i not in 4th...

2uh4ges.jpg

better GD and GF that needs to be fixed plus the game stats are off i have had times when i have scored 3 and it says no 0 shots lol

im lazio why am i not in 4th...

2uh4ges.jpg

better GD and GF that needs to be fixed plus the game stats are off i have had times when i have scored 3 and it says no 0 shots lol

The Points System

Three points are awarded for a victory, one for a draw and none for a defeat.
If two teams are level on points, their head-to-head record comes into play. If goal difference is still the same after this, overall goal difference from all fixtures and then goals scored are used to separate them.

When more that two teams are sharing the same number of points, the points accumulated in the matches between the teams are used to rank them, then goal difference if required. If this is not sufficient, goal difference over the entire season is used, and then goals scored. Further tie-breakers are seldom required beyond that.
Serie A rules :BYE:

i have only played udinese and lost 4-3 at home guess that makes sense then never mind up to second now :)

2mmd6oh.jpg

but thanks Nobleknight now ill keep an eye on it come the end of the season.Legendary is pretty tough to keep clean sheets but the 4-3 and 3-3 games vs Milan and Udinese didnt help plus the fact I play so Gung-ho in my tactics

Back
Top Bottom