FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

PES is a table tennis game.Every pass is the same.There's no real time physics or logic in that game.Most of the situations are predetermined.All the players have the same speed on the ball.And Godin or Pique can catch the likes of Ronaldo easily thanks to the amateurish catch up mechanics. I've been playing PES more than you. So I can see that it's the same game even with the so called "new engine". PES2011 was the only game that lasted longer on PS3.After that decreased from a month to a week esp this year's game.It feels like a fresh game to you but sooner you will see what I mean. Every single 1-on-1 is the same.Keepers don't think they just stick to their line.They have a force field around them when they jump in the air. Heads are scripted. Your teammates shy away from going forward.

There are no fouls for you but CPU can get away with it.Playing 20 mins matches results in other matches be like 6-4,8-1.And you call fifa kids game? I'm sorry that I'm tired of playing a scrpted game of football that fakes individuality but using a sort of force field around players.Fifa's individuality isn't perfect but I like freedom more than scripted situations that will get repetitive the more you play.

Good to know that you've read other peoples posts, took them and put them all in your one post as if it's all of your own experience.

;)

I think you've just described Fifa perfectly there in the bold part.

Anyway, suit yourself, but I'd just like to say that many of what you've said there isn't true.

To each their own though.

Pretty sure my opinions aren't based over 5 mins either
I didn't say they were...!

My point was that before you dismiss someone else's opinion, consider the fact that they may play just as often as you, and want to enjoy it as much as you (if not more seeing as it's "just a game" to you). ;)

The game is great for you (and others) because of the way you play it, it's terrible for me because of the way I play it. I play Ultimate Team because I want to develop a team (online), but it plays like a kids game. (Yes, I've played other online modes, and they play the same to my mind - no build up play necessary, it may as well be called Let's Just Score Goals And Not Bother With The Rest Of Football 15).

If I were to use manual controls, there's no filter on Ultimate Team, so I'd be at a disadvantage even if I was good at it. Which I definitely wouldn't be without practicing until FIFA 16.

They could fix it for me without breaking it for you. My assessment is as valid as yours.

Dude, if you "CBA", why are you pushing the "post" button... A discussion has many sides and the point you support isn't the only right answer.

Good to know that you've read other peoples posts, took them and put them all in your one post as if it's all of your own experience.

;)
haha hilarious.very mature of you to say that I'm a liar but in indirect words :APPLAUD:
It's my experience in a week with the game since last Tuesday.Playing through 3 copa libertadores on Top player & superstar.Manual passing,shooting and basic through balls.Blimp camera which isn't available online for some weird decision.
You could have said you don't agree with me but instead you decided to go that cheap way.
Thank you for those kind words.This proves my theory about PES fans lately. ;)

Last edited:
noble :)

Calm down man,trust me, you take things WAY too serious. You'll end up making yourself ill and making enemies for no reason. Your a good guy, remember your empathy and try and accept other peoples opinions for their own perspective and be content with your own views which suit you.

I tried the demo. Its the same old FIFA with vastly added freedom.

- The off the pitch is wonderful apart from the clone, droid like way they shake hands and stand around before kick off or in the parts where they get the ball for a throw in and free kicks, which needs working on.

- Worst thing really is the movement and general on the ball dribbling, it's feels like FIFA 05, it really does, FIFA 10 had a better dribbling system than this, it's so easy and low gen, feels horrible and dated. Feels like the player is ice skating when you hold down R2, the running motion is looks strange and odd The general movement is far too easy, lack of any individuality in their movement, dribbling is practically the same with players with similar overalls, unless they are slow you don't notice much of a difference and the difference is just pace really. No amount of sliders can fix the dribbling issues, yeah you can slow it down to have a better experience but the game. PES's sprinting isn't perfect either, since 2014 it's had issues, it's too basic and they go from jog directly to sprint which isn't good, it still much better than EA's because it actually fits into the game.

This undermines the best part of FIFA 15 which is the expanded freedom. Its really good and goals do vary all the time, problem is actually scoring the goal is easy and feels broken how you get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_tbtpSMYRs

This video sums up the issues with fifa

5:13

"Why it feels so different? Simplicity!"

"With FIFA now, you got all these systems and engines at play at play. 'Impact engine', 'Pro Passing', 'first touch control', 'man to man battles', 'precision dribbling', 'tactical defending', 'pro player intelligence'."

"At ties it feels as if all those components are not singing from the same hymm sheet, and aren't in total harmony."

Thats the killer for me, that fits right into what i been saying in the buildup and EA's age old problem.

Cutting corners.

FIFA has elements which are simulation like impact engine, first touch control and pro player intelligence which are undermined by their exterior placement in the game, they aren't stat relevant properly and end up causing more problems than good, then they have pure arcade factors like the dribbling and skill moves which never fail, FIFA is a very unbalanced, mechanical game despite the freedom allowed by the movement it gives you too much freedom in some places and not enough in others.

Their arrogance in thinking FIFA 10 was perfect, oh no, just add pro passing and it will be perfect, then oh just add tactical defending and it will be perfect, then first touch etc..and so on and so on. Instead of doing the work within the core engine, add stat relevance, add milestones like in PES where players over certain attribute levels can do more with the ball than others, adjusting the entire game to address the balance issues, they cut corners and stuck exterior engines on top of a dated flawed system.

EA are essentially fucked when it comes to gameplay, Konami have succeed this year, but just making the game more simple, which is horrible news because Konami have already done and developed in previous games a deeper more advanced game, take the tactics in PES this year, last year was deeper tactically, just more complicated and Konami made no effort like they did this year to actually set AI teams up like they do in real life, same with 2013. Essentially Konami know what they need and what route to go down, they will just add things back from previous games.

EA need to strip the entire gameplay down if they are to go forward, EA's gameplay is like a boy racer with all these gadgets sticking out of it. the dribbling and movement just needs to be done again from scratch or they may end up in a worse position than Konami did on the last gen.

It's time more than ever for EA to stop cutting corners and start building a new gameplay. If anything maybe go back to the 2010 World Cup game and rework the game from there. FIFA needs a revolution on the pitch.

Last edited:
- Worst thing really is the movement and general on the ball dribbling, it's feels like FIFA 05, it really does, FIFA 10 had a better dribbling system than this, it's so easy and low gen, feels horrible and dated. Feels like the player is ice skating when you hold down R2, the running motion is looks strange and odd The general movement is far too easy, lack of any individuality in their movement, dribbling is practically the same with players with similar overalls, unless they are slow you don't notice much of a difference and the difference is just pace really. No amount of sliders can fix the dribbling issues, yeah you can slow it down to have a better experience but the game. PES's sprinting isn't perfect either, since 2014 it's had issues, it's too basic and they go from jog directly to sprint which isn't good, it still much better than EA's because it actually fits into the game.

Actually I'd argue that FIFA 15's dribbling is pretty fantastic, though it's overpowered. I love the dribbling in this year's FIFA - it's just that the defensive side of the game, in terms of both AI and defensive mechanics, is extremely poor in relative terms.

And there's plenty of individuality in movement and dribbling. I played Seasons with Borussia Dortmund and I notice a huge difference between moving and dribbling with Reus vs Kagawa vs Gundogan vs Hummels. Individuality in regards to physical attributes is just fine in FIFA; non-physical individuality, not as much.

What's interesting is that going from PES to FIFA, or vice-versas, each game's player movement systems feels gross after playing the other - after FIFA, PES feels slow, sluggish, and unresponsive at times; whereas after playing PES, FIFA feels weightless, super-fast, and almost too empowering.

But you give each game time, and you realize that within each's own physics systems, they're both pretty good. The problem is that where PES's systems are well balanced, FIFA has some serious imbalances and flaws that lead to exploits and unrealistic football. You fix those imbalances in FIFA - especially its horrible AI and under-powered defending, and you'd have a pretty solid game at default.

I only play Fifa at lunch times at work with my friend and I think it is great on ps4.

We rarely have high scoring games and often have draws of 1-1 0-0 or wins by 1 goal.

And i am playin on default settings and not manual or semi (he cant play with them) and I am having fun with it.

The freedom of the ball is great and styles of goals are varied.

Havent played online or agains the CPU yet though.

Pu6hy having a set 2 with Jack, he has know idea who he's taking on. Leave it Pu6hy you will not beat him. Many have tried, many have died.:COAT:

I'm with Pu6hy, JB is never going to find the perfect football game online unless you play friends because people will always try to exploit the game to their advantage. Unless you play Pepper pig of course, he's just really dirty.

What's interesting is that going from PES to FIFA, or vice-versas, each game's player movement systems feels gross after playing the other - after FIFA, PES feels slow, sluggish, and unresponsive at times; whereas after playing PES, FIFA feels weightless, super-fast, and almost too empowering.

But you give each game time, and you realize that within each's own physics systems, they're both pretty good.
Hey, great analysis. I have both games this year and switch back and forth between them, modding and improving them as I go. Two very good games. Great year to be a football gamer.

PES is a table tennis game.Every pass is the same.There's no real time physics or logic in that game.Most of the situations are predetermined.All the players have the same speed on the ball.And Godin or Pique can catch the likes of Ronaldo easily thanks to the amateurish catch up mechanics. I've been playing PES more than you. So I can see that it's the same game even with the so called "new engine". PES2011 was the only game that lasted longer on PS3.After that decreased from a month to a week esp this year's game.It feels like a fresh game to you but sooner you will see what I mean. Every single 1-on-1 is the same.Keepers don't think they just stick to their line.They have a force field around them when they jump in the air. Heads are scripted. Your teammates shy away from going forward.

There are no fouls for you but CPU can get away with it.Playing 20 mins matches results in other matches be like 6-4,8-1.And you call fifa kids game? I'm sorry that I'm tired of playing a scrpted game of football that fakes individuality but using a sort of force field around players.Fifa's individuality isn't perfect but I like freedom more than scripted situations that will get repetitive the more you play.
The irony in this post tho, also u seem really defensive

The irony in this post tho, also u seem really defensive

Well, one way to look at the recent conversation is that people are jumping into the thread of the game you really enjoy and telling you it's shit and only children play it, sure that might not be exactly how people mean it but it can certainly be perceived that way if one decides to, if I were to do the same in the PES thread there'd be uproar, I think PES is very poor if I'm brutally honest but I know a lot of people enjoy it so I'm certainly not going to risk upsetting them by going into the PES thread to tell them how bad it is because what's the point? :)

Well, one way to look at the recent conversation is that people are jumping into the thread of the game you really enjoy and telling you it's shit and only children play it, sure that might not be exactly how people mean it but it can certainly be perceived that way if one decides to, if I were to do the same in the PES thread there'd be uproar, I think PES is very poor if I'm brutally honest but I know a lot of people enjoy it so I'm certainly not going to risk upsetting them by going into the PES thread to tell them how bad it is because what's the point? :)

Exactly, that's why I didn't post what I said in any PES thread.Because I know that won't change the game or people's opinion. So let them enjoy it without me saying the same thing over and over like many do in this thread.

Actually I'd argue that FIFA 15's dribbling is pretty fantastic, though it's overpowered. I love the dribbling in this year's FIFA - it's just that the defensive side of the game, in terms of both AI and defensive mechanics, is extremely poor in relative terms.

And there's plenty of individuality in movement and dribbling. I played Seasons with Borussia Dortmund and I notice a huge difference between moving and dribbling with Reus vs Kagawa vs Gundogan vs Hummels. Individuality in regards to physical attributes is just fine in FIFA; non-physical individuality, not as much.

But you give each game time, and you realize that within each's own physics systems, they're both pretty good. The problem is that where PES's systems are well balanced, FIFA has some serious imbalances and flaws that lead to exploits and unrealistic football. You fix those imbalances in FIFA - especially its horrible AI and under-powered defending, and you'd have a pretty solid game at default.

Totally agree!

I´m switching between those two games as well and feel the same way.
It needs a game or two though to get used to the controls again...lol.
In PES I wanna use R2 in defending all the time (I´ve put the kit pulling and pushing on that one) and the right stick to push the ball forward while sprinting.

And in FIFA I´m double tapping "X" for tackling and R1 for sprinting...lol.
Thx god that most of the controls are similar in both games.

I only play Fifa at lunch times at work with my friend and I think it is great on ps4.

We rarely have high scoring games and often have draws of 1-1 0-0 or wins by 1 goal.

And i am playin on default settings and not manual or semi (he cant play with them) and I am having fun with it.

The freedom of the ball is great and styles of goals are varied.

Havent played online or agains the CPU yet though.

Same here.
When I had my cousin from the UK at my place, the demo just came out and we were playing it all night long, also on default.

We never had high scorings, just 2:1, 1:0, 1:1 etc.
Each game was different but damn exciting, which made me buying the full release as I never felt that in FIFA before.

Totally agreeing to the argument that we have two good footy games this year.

Well, one way to look at the recent conversation is that people are jumping into the thread of the game you really enjoy and telling you it's shit and only children play it, sure that might not be exactly how people mean it but it can certainly be perceived that way if one decides to
One could decide to perceive anything in any way imaginable, old bean. How dare you say that. ;)

You wouldn't disagree, I'm sure, that Ultimate Team (and playing online with fully automatic controls) is a "kids game". That's my opinion on how it plays, and in my opinion it shouldn't be - it should be for anyone who wants an online career mode, OR it should be ditched for one that requires more skill and concentration. If I'm winning 9-2 (OR losing 9-2) then it's a bit too easy to score. That's not an unusual result on my fixture list - far from it.

I'm expressing my opinion because that's what this place is for. If you wanted to discuss your feelings on PES, I don't think anyone should stop you, unless it's blatant trolling (based on no experience of the game other than a five minute playtest of a demo that you didn't want to like in the first place). There's merit in comparison, I think.

As I said before, your game works for you because of the way you play it. Well, I want to play online - against people like you - and have control over my squad, buy and sell etc... So I was not just registering my frustration but hopefully sparking a debate about it.

As a result, I'll be trying a fully manual online game at some point to see if I can get used to it and/or enjoy it.

The system works!

I think online with assisted settings vs random people should still play a decent game of football... Would need the gameplay mechanics to be properly balanced so that they rewarded cerebral/realistic football.

PES 2011 was really good online IMO for this very reason. There were very few exploitable high percentage scoring methods (only really triple tap cross or 'speed merchant' card dribbling which were both quite stoppable) and the players in the team as well as your formation/strategy sliders playing a huge part in how the game unfolds and more often than not, smart play would be rewarded over mindless chipped through balls or sprinting with 90+ pace players.

I think one of the main reasons it was so well balanced online was because it only had one control scheme. No assisted, semi or manual, just the one set of controls (assisted with a manual modifier button) for everyone.

Last edited:
Do you want facts about your game?
f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44de4eb56039994a47f00d296b.jpg

No need whatsoever to insult anyone. You're entitled to your opinions (which definitely aren't facts) but let's be adults.

PES is a table tennis game.Every pass is the same.There's no real time physics or logic in that game.
This is a very insightful comment, it's actually spot on and many will soon find out I'll wager as PES becomes more familiar. I have both games, love both games, but I can tell you many player ratings in PES have absolutely zero affect on gameplay, passing in particular . I delve deep into the inner workings of these games every year, editing and testing etc., and PES might be the least responsive game I've come across in a decade. It's a pretty face hiding a rather ugly scripted secret.

Would be interested in discussing and examining this topic with others, but not interested in the back and forth insults that are taking place.

This is a very insightful comment, it's actually spot on and many will soon find out I'll wager as PES becomes more familiar. I have both games, love both games, but I can tell you many player ratings in PES have absolutely zero affect on gameplay, passing in particular . I delve deep into the inner workings of these games every year, editing and testing etc., and PES might be the least responsive game I've come across in a decade. It's a pretty face hiding a rather ugly scripted secret.

Would be interested in discussing and examining this topic with others, but not interested in the back and forth insults that are taking place.
I'd like to hear more, particularly when you're testing it (maybe in the PES thread though?).

haha hilarious.very mature of you to say that I'm a liar but in indirect words :APPLAUD:
It's my experience in a week with the game since last Tuesday.Playing through 3 copa libertadores on Top player & superstar.Manual passing,shooting and basic through balls.Blimp camera which isn't available online for some weird decision.
You could have said you don't agree with me but instead you decided to go that cheap way.
Thank you for those kind words.This proves my theory about PES fans lately. ;)

Nah no cheap way.

What theory do you have there Mr? They were my words, so unsure why you're generalizing ;)

On a serious note, you're too defensive. Chill. I think anyone being too defensive about a game should calm down. They all have their pros and cons, and all should be mentioned like they should be without allowing blind fanboyism to interfere. It's really pointless and doesn't help any game in the slightest. Defending a game like it's of your own blood, I find that ridiculous. What's even worse is blindly shooting down it's "competitor/s" in the process. Does that make you feel better about yourself? What do you gain? You consider that mature? Because I don't.

I prefer civil conversations/debates. I like reading proper constructive critiques that actually add meaning to a discussion. It is very healthy. Yours aren't.

lol, this is better than any talkshow or soap opera :LOL:

It's just the beginning :P

The writing is on the wall really, look at the thread activity in both threads.

One could decide to perceive anything in any way imaginable, old bean. How dare you say that. ;)

You wouldn't disagree, I'm sure, that Ultimate Team (and playing online with fully automatic controls) is a "kids game". That's my opinion on how it plays, and in my opinion it shouldn't be - it should be for anyone who wants an online career mode, OR it should be ditched for one that requires more skill and concentration. If I'm winning 9-2 (OR losing 9-2) then it's a bit too easy to score. That's not an unusual result on my fixture list - far from it.

I'm expressing my opinion because that's what this place is for. If you wanted to discuss your feelings on PES, I don't think anyone should stop you, unless it's blatant trolling (based on no experience of the game other than a five minute playtest of a demo that you didn't want to like in the first place). There's merit in comparison, I think.

As I said before, your game works for you because of the way you play it. Well, I want to play online - against people like you - and have control over my squad, buy and sell etc... So I was not just registering my frustration but hopefully sparking a debate about it.

As a result, I'll be trying a fully manual online game at some point to see if I can get used to it and/or enjoy it.

The system works!

I think you come to the main sticking point here, these guys are playing the game in ways they see as realistic football and are choosing only to see the good points they like and are turning a strict blind eye to all the bad points in fear of losing their enjoyment of the game.

They are deliberately turning a blind eye to the issues shown by you and others and metaphorically, they don't want to see how the issues in ultimate team or single player are core problems which affect every game mode, regardless of sliders.

See with FIFA, unlike many here i have literally played every FIFA apart from 13, yes since 96 and 95 on the mega drive, even when ISS came out and was the king on the ps1, I still played FIFA on the PC or brought it cheap after 6 months, every year.

Back then and on the PS2, i was a child and i had and still do have a really big imagination'. I', a person who dreams a lot, thinks a lot about things and creates his own world. The reason i played FIFA was i really, really waned it to get as good as PES, i know it sucked, i mean ISSProEvo 2 on the PS1 we played that until about 2004 i think, along with PES2 which lasted a while, FIFA died after about 2 months EVERY YEAR. My imagination, my dream was for ea to sort themselves out and give the ultimate football game.

I carried this on up until FIFA10, now in FIFA09 and 10 for a while,this imagination culture stayed! I was getting rather frustrated with ea, core changes where needed, but ea just took a blind eye to them and where manipulative, manual which was supposed to be developed has stayed in the same ignorant style for years. This is where the difference with PES came back and why i can't be arsed to really get into FIFA like i used to. PES over the years apart from 2014, 2008-2009 and parts for 2012 in the beginning have always provided balanced settings where no matter your imagination or what realism you WANT to see, n matter how you played the result and match would 8/10 times be realistic.

Basically what snapped with me and FIFA10 and has never come back is I got fed up with playing with one hand tied behind my back to get realism because of EA incompetence. I got annoyed that with all the technology and potential shown in FIFA 08, I was having to play pretend for realism and play at 70%.

It all comes back to the fact ea never got good at making football games, i mean they showed potential from 07-09 but after they just been their usual selves they have always been. The development in the last generation was nothing special at all, it was an expected development to embrace better technology like all the other western games. They cut corners and just milk the game every year. The only thing that really changed last gen was PES in the early games stagnated, didn't upgrade their tech and got left behind.

To understand just how fucked and how inferior ea are to konami at making games, PES 2015 is still essentially a PS3 tech game even on the PS4, the gameplay across the board is almost identical apart from some glossed graphic effects in the PS4 version, the ps3/pc versions where sabotaged and dubbed down to make the ps4 look better. This is 100% there is no arguing here, PES 2015 on the PC has the exact same PCspecs as the PS3 game PES2014 and the same gameplay as PES2015 PS4.

Imagine how bad it is going to get when konami break away from the PS3 version next year and truly embrace the new tech on the PS4. EA have had two stand alone attempts on the ps4, two attempts complete separate from the last gen and neither match up to pes 2015.

To compare PES 2015 needs just 2GB ram and even age old video cards run smoothly, FIFA 15 needs 8GB ram and a mid range card, its a genuine PS4 title

Angus, your correct, pes 2015 is rather basic and simple, Konami are still getting to grips with the fox engine and the animation engine, that shows how far ahead Konami are and they have always been better talented to create football games, they are only just getting started,

again, imagine PES 2015 x4!

EA do yourselves a favor, please stop cutting corners, do your homework! Focus on the simple things and create balance using stats.

Last edited:
Nah no cheap way.

What theory do you have there Mr? They were my words, so unsure why you're generalizing ;)

On a serious note, you're too defensive. Chill. I think anyone being too defensive about a game should calm down. They all have their pros and cons, and all should be mentioned like they should be without allowing blind fanboyism to interfere. It's really pointless and doesn't help any game in the slightest. Defending a game like it's of your own blood, I find that ridiculous. What's even worse is blindly shooting down it's "competitor/s" in the process. Does that make you feel better about yourself? What do you gain? You consider that mature? Because I don't.

I prefer civil conversations/debates. I like reading proper constructive critiques that actually add meaning to a discussion. It is very healthy. Yours aren't.

Hi Lami, I hope you are well. :))

I don't post very often at all but I was moved to do so here.

I think the problem with this thread at the moment seems to be that PES fans are piling in and criticising FIFA.

This is fine if the posts are constructive - let's be honest, there are areas in which FIFA can improve - but many of the posts are not.

For example, LonsFenomenoo's post on the previous page and klashman69's on this page, where opinion is being presented as fact.

And then you say that those who stand up to these posts are defensive and have a go for "blindly shooting down its competitor" - something the PES fans have been doing without reproach.

It seems strange to me.

PES 2015 on PC which has the same gameplay as PES 2015 on PS4 is PS3 last gen engine technology, therefore PES 2015 on all versions is essentially a PS3 technology game (last gen)!

FIFA 15 on the PC/PS4 is PS4 current gen technology!

That is a fact.

The rest is my opinion, but once this is understood you see how the harsh tone all fits in.

People seem to find PES 2015 to be better than FIFA yet it's still a generation behind.

There are some facts that prove one o be better than the other such as EA only last year on the PS4 where able to program more than 2 players to jump for a header, something Konami did in the PS2. This is why i'm harsh becuase certian fcts paint very sorry pictures.

Last edited:

Thanks.I'd like to read more from regarding that topic.
Hi Lami, I hope you are well. :))

I don't post very often at all but I was moved to do so here.

I think the problem with this thread at the moment seems to be that PES fans are piling in and criticising FIFA.

This is fine if the posts are constructive - let's be honest, there are areas in which FIFA can improve - but many of the posts are not.

For example, LonsFenomenoo's post on the previous page and klashman69's on this page, where opinion is being presented as fact.

And then you say that those who stand up to these posts are defensive and have a go for "blindly shooting down its competitor" - something the PES fans have been doing without reproach.

It seems strange to me.
Oh that's my theroy I was talking about. Spot on Boyce.You better run now or they will hunt you down.

PES 2015 on PC which has the same gameplay as PES 2015 on PS4 is PS3 last gen engine technology

FIFA 15 on the PC/PS4 is PS4 current gen technology

That is a fact.

The rest is my opinion, but once this is understood you see how the harsh tone all fits in.

"Once this is understood" - so condescending! :LOL:

I think you come to the main sticking point here, these guys are playing the game in ways they see as realistic football and are choosing only to see the good points they like and are turning a strict blind eye to all the bad points in fear of losing their enjoyment of the game.

They are deliberately turning a blind eye to the issues shown by you and others and metaphorically, they don't want to see how the issues in ultimate team or single player are core problems which affect every game mode, regardless of sliders.

This is the opinion dressed as fact.

Look, I used to love PES - I think PES6 is the best football game ever made.

I even stuck with it all the way through to PES2013 (which I thought was great).

But I hated PES2014 and PES2015 leaves me cold to be honest. I think it plays a good - not amazing - game of football on the pitch but the rest is a complete mess.

To me, FIFA is also good on the pitch but obviously plays completely differently. With the package on offer, I still feel FIFA is the better option.

Back
Top Bottom