FIFA 13

im always in 2 minds go a good qaulity team or a poor or lower league team and build them up

individualilty of teams and individuals meant that it kinda sucked going crap teams..i mean the way i played with the control pad ws more important than the players on my team hope its changed this year looks liek it.

thats why i liked old master league u start with crap players that cant score from anything beyond 15yrds and all slow...when u buy fast winger or tall headerer or great passer it makes a huge diff to the team..hope fifa 13 is like this so when u start crap team and buy new players u can feel there effect and presense

If FIFA have finally captured this, I will buy this year

The game is great guys!!

It's got so many little improvements everywhere!

The Skill Games are super fun and very educative! Great addition!

Head to Head Seasons is now just called "Seasons" and is no longer under the Xbox Live tab but a tab of its own.

The game is great guys!!

It's got so many little improvements everywhere!

The Skill Games are super fun and very educative! Great addition!

Head to Head Seasons is now just called "Seasons" and is no longer under the Xbox Live tab but a tab of its own.

Nice.

When you say improvements do you mean over the demo?

Also, how's the pace on normal gamespeed compared to the demo?

Cool beans.

I have the EA App open with the countdown running. 7 minutes to download.

Then probably another 6 or so hours to download the fucker. Just cleared 60GB of space on my 360, too.

the way yuo slice/hit the ball with outside of boot has been compeltely changed its so god..had some really cool outisde boot shots like roberto carlos style adn jst one just now i saed which i will upload where he kinda mishits it and u think hes gonna sky it but it dips and hits bar so cool and real

im always in 2 minds go a good qaulity team or a poor or lower league team and build them up

individualilty of teams and individuals meant that it kinda sucked going crap teams..i mean the way i played with the control pad ws more important than the players on my team hope its changed this year looks liek it.

thats why i liked old master league u start with crap players that cant score from anything beyond 15yrds and all slow...when u buy fast winger or tall headerer or great passer it makes a huge diff to the team..hope fifa 13 is like this so when u start crap team and buy new players u can feel there effect and presense

There'll be plenty of time for experimenting in the CM but first of I wanna start with Dortmund.

Yep mines going to take over 6 hours at the rate this is going :(( going to have to play it in the morning!

Why didn't EA just let people download it before?!

i know bad that. they should open it up for preload but it is probably to do with microsoft that they havent considering they do with PC and PS3

prob a security measure

Now up to 2%!

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Hi guys!! I'm downloading the Fifa 13 early access on 360, tonight will be a damn night!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate!!:))

When I hear that the shooting isn't good in this game I scratch my head.It's as close as the real thing, the instant replay is a good way to see the player's foot connecting with the ball and the ball's resulting trajectory.More often than not, the trajectory and the connection make sense

When I hear that the shooting isn't good in this game I scratch my head.It's as close as the real thing, the instant replay is a good way to see the player's foot connecting with the ball and the ball's resulting trajectory.More often than not, the trajectory and the connection make sense

spot on its liek real life if you hit with a certain part of your foot the gmae replicates the real life phyiscs...if you connect sweet with instep and over the ball u will smash it..if it hits outside of your boot it will slice etc..

Back
Top Bottom