FIFA 13

:LOL:

At least PES and fifa are almost the same buttons, too bad women are not that simple :P

well as long as u disregard there brain and only acknowledge there boobs they are all the same lol

NOnetheless only so much time in a day

Master league, career mode, online fifa, online pes....geez

well as long as u disregard there brain and only acknowledge there boobs they are all the same lol

NOnetheless only so much time in a day

Master league, career mode, online fifa, online pes....geez

Same here, will buy PES for PS3 tonight and also download Fifa because of season ticket, don´t know if i´ll have time to sleep this night.

Man, just had 3 matches and the 'randomness' has completely changed the video game representation of the sport for me. And I lost all 3 matches!

Had a moment in the second (1-0 loss to Arsenal) when a corner comes in, my defender and the attacker go up together, head it spinning up in the air, it comes down, bounces to an attacker who looks to side foot it into the bottom left, so Buffon dives that way - then it deflects into the bottom right, and there's this great animation of Buffon - having dived- just looking back the other way and crumbling. Brilliant.

My only gripe so far is the 'charge speed' - if I set it at 50 I find passing charges to fast, but if I set it lower I find shootin takes too long - particularly chip shots (which keepers are scarily and unrealistically good at anticipating).

Sorry for being a lazy arse, but...

If I want to get hold of FIFA 13 right now, I have to buy the Season Ticket for £20 and the digital PS3 copy for £50? £70 overall? I don't also get a discount of any sort? Unless I went for the PC version of course.

Sorry for being a lazy arse, but...

If I want to get hold of FIFA 13 right now, I have to buy the Season Ticket for £20 and the digital PS3 copy for £50? £70 overall? I don't also get a discount of any sort? Unless I went for the PC version of course.

You cant get it right now mate it will be tomorrow. And you wont get any discount im geting it for the pc.

i never liked pes on PC, for me in PS3 was always better to play, same with Fifa

It was always same game..pes taht is and fifa 12 just better gfx

Some people said shooting is weird onpc for pes 13 thou...not sure though want to know before i buy

I meant the 'not on PS3' discount (it being cheaper and all).

Odd, I thought you could get it now? Ah well, £70's too rich for my blood.

Also depends on how much DLC content you'll be downloading. I believe with the season pass you get access to it all.

Probably not all, they say 8000msp or something like that. But that should cover most stuff surely? What do they usually have as download content?

just me or free kciks easier to score in 13.

I could never socre fk in fifa but was beast in pes...now in 13 i can score loads thanks to dipping by pressing up u can really smash them and insteadof going over bar they dip into net..

just me or free kciks easier to score in 13.

I could never socre fk in fifa but was beast in pes...now in 13 i can score loads thanks to dipping by pressing up u can really smash them and insteadof going over bar they dip into net..

Yeah they are we mentioned it a few pages back, I was rubbish before and now I can hit them sweet!

I think you might be onto something pes4lyfe.

I for one am glad about that. I think I scored like only 2 or Max 3 Freekicks in my hours and hours of FIFA12 play the WHOlE year!

Now I've already scored one in my limited time with the demo.

For all of you that rushed to my aid regarding FUT :PP I had to load up Fifa 12 go back into FUT and it did an update and asked me to put a security question.

So that is fine, but whenever I go into the app on my PC it still asks me to go to my console and do my security question?! stupid thing, hopefully it will be ok in the morning.

I have the same issue, though fortunately I'm not particularly bothered by it as someone who isn't into UT. I have a nasty feeling that you'll need FIFA 13 to solve the problem. It is a widespread/known problem, but currently there is no solution.

The theory goes that once you go onto UT on FIFA 13, it will sort.

Yeah they are we mentioned it a few pages back, I was rubbish before and now I can hit them sweet!

I think you might be onto something pes4lyfe.

I for one am glad about that. I think I scored like only 2 or Max 3 Freekicks in my hours and hours of FIFA12 play the WHOlE year!

Now I've already scored one in my limited time with the demo.

THank goodness its fact not just luck as I hated fks on fifa but loved them on pes.

Only thing is I need cpu to foul me lol..another issue with fifa

Back
Top Bottom