FIFA 13

I've managed 40% in 30 mins now it's been stuck on 41% for 10 mins.

Edit it's now at 42% thank fuck for that, thought it had cancelled on me.

Dog been walked, curry ordered,and I cannot wait to get at FIFA. Although at this rate it will be downloaded tomorrow- So much for a 100meg connection

spot on its liek real life if you hit with a certain part of your foot the gmae replicates the real life phyiscs...if you connect sweet with instep and over the ball u will smash it..if it hits outside of your boot it will slice etc..

I think some polishing can still be done with the passing, you get to see some unrealistic spin for a simple pass touch but overall the link between the foot and the ball is great in this game.It gives a better significance to have the player control the ball and take his time to release a cracking shot

a problem i had with fifa was that formational changes had little effect on the game imo whereas in pes changing formation can and will cahnge the game completely.....as far as i can see player indivduailty is more influencial on the game moreso than ever but what about formational changes..does it matter if i change from 4-4-2 to a 3-5-2 with 2 attacking midfeilders and to 2 attacking wing backs? if i do that in pes the game changes completely and u can feel it...on fifa no matter what formation i played the game always seemed the same.

You all suck.

g5To4.gif

Can't believe how lucky I am! I went out for a bit, came back and it had finished!

...With the controller and turned it off to save the batteries. Technology eh? 13%.

On the PC downloading a normal file I get a much faster download rate than this.

not naitively..

on my firewall i can see what my ip throughput is and i am only averaging 800kbps

which is shit on a 100mb connection which it can do. xbl can't give it me

You can do a rough calculation fairly easily... 6.62GB is 59620 Mb. It's taken me 93.25 minutes to download 23%, which is 2.45 Mbps, which equates to 6 hours 40 minutes to download the whole thing.

hour and a half in at 36%
i get disconnected from live, starting again at 0%
friends are arriving in an hour for fifa and ufc
i have doubts whether it will be finished before 3am when ufc starts
does anyone know if it will download in the background whilst playing pes2013?

Back
Top Bottom