FIFA 13

it stopped when the game loads, was hoping it would restart, i loaded a cup competition, played a minute and then checked my active downloads in the xbox guide and fifa was listed as pending, maybe i should've waited a little longer but i'm a little impatient :)

The game is DEFINITELY slower than the demo.

I play on "Normal" speed and at this speed I wouldn't move down to 'Slow'.

One small but useful feature is if you press 'Select' button on your controller when in menu's or in team management or wherever OUTSide the game, it switches to the next song (Audio track). Good when you hate one of the songs that comes on and you quickly press it to skip it.

Great news, there's a new slider, for first touch!

Although to be honest I think it's spot on at 50, just played a friendly as Newcastle v Napoli on World Class and we both had plenty of bad touches.

Really happy to see this back:

playerperformance.jpg

One very disappointing thing, European tournaments in the first season, you can't manually set every group to replicate the real groups, all you can do is click once to random then again to seeded.

As for game speed, I have it on slow of course and still think it's too fast TBH, will be adjusting speed/accel, maybe PS3 is different to 360?

Paul, you know you can change the teams around once you've pressed it for 'Seeded' as far as 1st season European competitions go.

That way, you may not get EVERY single group exactly the same (you wouldn't be able to anyway as teams like Shakhtar are unfortunately not in game) but it does mean you can make them as close to real life as possible.

I put Young Boys in my Europa League group with Liverpool for example.

WTF?????????????????????

Just bought "player edit" from the store and you can only edit a player's accessories, they said we'd be able to edit hairstyles etc didn't they? Extremely disappointed :(

Paul, you know you can change the teams around once you've pressed it for 'Seeded' as far as 1st season European competitions go.

Yes but you can only swap each team with a team from the same league.

WTF?????????????????????

Just bought "player edit" from the store and you can only edit a player's accessories, they said we'd be able to edit hairstyles etc didn't they? Extremely disappointed :(

Your right mate i read that somewere.

Not sure what to use my EASFC credits on, the CM boosts seem like cheating IMO and the FUT coin boosts also seem a bit cheap.. While everything else is purely cosmetic.. Seems coin boost it is.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-mode-skill-games-and-more/?page=3#top_banner

"As you earn XP you'll also earn what we're calling Football Club Credits," says Channon, "and you'll be able to take these to purchase different components and different features to enhance your overall experience."

"Some of these are purely cosmetic - such as balls, boots, kits - but some of them are also game-changing aspects, too," says Channon.

When pressed on this, Channon reveals that not only will players be able to edit squad members - for the first time, they'll be able to make sure Alexandre Song's ridiculous hair-do is up to date in their game for the entire season

So who lied?

WTF?????????????????????

Nope. The only requirement is that there are no clubs from the same league in the same group. So you can't have Milan+Inter in the same group. I've been able to set up CL groups pretty close to the reals thing.

I got Doumbia from CSKA. Overpaid a bit, I think his Market Value was 18 or 19 mil, I paid 23. He's a great player though, so no regrets. Also signed Sporting's goalie Rui Patrício as Malafeev is getting a bit older now. Also had to really overpay to get him as Sporting didn't want to let go.

Ugh, all of you who have the season pass are making me jealous. But I can't justify shelling out $25 just to play it a few days early, since as I'll be buying it on PC I won't get any of the DLC that comes with it.

Well, back to writing my mid-term...

Ugh, all of you who have the season pass are making me jealous. But I can't justify shelling out $25 just to play it a few days early, since as I'll be buying it on PC I won't get any of the DLC that comes with it.

Well, back to writing my mid-term...

Just wait for it man. Playing on PS3 is a bit of a torture compared to PC - everything loads super slow and the game is not as responsive as on PC. I can't wait for the PC version to get released.

Back
Top Bottom