EA SPORTS FC 24

To honor Solanke's rich vein of form, I've decided to replicate his hattrick against Forrest. He's a beast atm and I managed to score the hattrick on my first try. You guys should check him out.

If you can tolerate FIFA's gameplay mechanics and tweak some sliders, you can definitely have a blast and admire the realistic reactions and sequences it can create

Billing is also a beast, given that Forrest is in poor form and their defense is quite shambolic. I love how the GK turner completely misses his punch.

To keep the ball rolling here, I've managed to force the CPU to score two own goals. The one below, I like how the keeper got wrongfooted.

I also scored this double nutmeg : notice how the keeper was still reeling from banging his head onto the post from the previous dive.

Good Slider!

The Next FCs!

I feel that Hypermotion's next step is to capture the tactics of the clubs, but my fear is that this will be lost with the updates. The team's focus this year on gameplay has been PlayStyles and animations. Interesting animations, but lacking in quality, they need to improve this, especially in the transitions. The spins are strange, they need to add more error in the first touch, they need to improve the positioning of the players on the pitch. EA's idea is to take Hypermotion up to FC30, until then we'll see a lot of inovations, it's just a question of how good they are.

Good Slider!

The Next FCs!

I feel that Hypermotion's next step is to capture the tactics of the clubs, but my fear is that this will be lost with the updates. The team's focus this year on gameplay has been PlayStyles and animations. Interesting animations, but lacking in quality, they need to improve this, especially in the transitions. The spins are strange, they need to add more error in the first touch, they need to improve the positioning of the players on the pitch. EA's idea is to take Hypermotion up to FC30, until then we'll see a lot of inovations, it's just a question of how good they are.

The problem is, that would need a change of philosophy at EA. Your suggestions smack too much of realism. They don't like realism. They think it's too boring.

Ok I understand now.Switch version is better on vanilla than the nextgen one. My son has a Switch and thé game is great.
This is definitely the case for FIFA 23, IMO. I haven't played FC24 on Switch yet, but the vanilla FIFA game on switch is miles away better than the PS5/Xbox/PC Counterparts. I've actually found it very enjoyable!

@slamsoze wrote a great review of FIFA 23 Switch version here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-23-nintendo-switch.92186/page-4#post-3957153

I would suppose it's the same for the Switch version of FC24. Previous-gen graphics, but better gameplay out of the box.

This is definitely the case for FIFA 23, IMO. I haven't played FC24 on Switch yet, but the vanilla FIFA game on switch is miles away better than the PS5/Xbox/PC Counterparts. I've actually found it very enjoyable!

@slamsoze wrote a great review of FIFA 23 Switch version here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-23-nintendo-switch.92186/page-4#post-3957153

I would suppose it's the same for the Switch version of FC24. Previous-gen graphics, but better gameplay out of the box.

The version I play is the switch version. It’s exactly the same as the PS5 version but dumbed down graphics and it’s 30FPS which makes it slower but from what I’ve read, everyone on other versions complain it’s too fast on other systems so the switch version may turn out to be the best version as far as gameplay is concerned. There’s some annoyances in the switch version though eg. When signing or negotiating player contracts you’re greeted with a janky slideshow of what’s supposed to be full motion graphical animation. Stuff like that. As far as the game goes I’m having a blast with it single player, although I will say that it’s my first ever EA football game and I’ve never played a FIFA before so I guess that gives me a unique perspective on judging it. I’ve got no idea if it’s terrible compared to FIFA releases or whether it’s much better. So without ever playing another EA football game I’d give it around 7/10 on the switch. It’s a lot of fun but it’s not perfect and still doesn’t compare to classic PES.

Don't forget that Fifa 23 on Switch was a Legacy Edition (so it was basically Fifa 18 or whatever the first Switch Fifa was, with 22-23 content)

The version I play is the switch version. It’s exactly the same as the PS5 version but dumbed down graphics and it’s 30FPS which makes it slower but from what I’ve read, everyone on other versions complain it’s too fast on other systems so the switch version may turn out to be the best version as far as gameplay is concerned. There’s some annoyances in the switch version though eg. When signing or negotiating player contracts you’re greeted with a janky slideshow of what’s supposed to be full motion graphical animation. Stuff like that. As far as the game goes I’m having a blast with it single player, although I will say that it’s my first ever EA football game and I’ve never played a FIFA before so I guess that gives me a unique perspective on judging it. I’ve got no idea if it’s terrible compared to FIFA releases or whether it’s much better. So without ever playing another EA football game I’d give it around 7/10 on the switch. It’s a lot of fun but it’s not perfect and still doesn’t compare to classic PES.

It isn't the same as the PS5 version, not sure where you got that from.

It isn't the same as the PS5 version, not sure where you got that from.
That was supposes to say PS4. The switch version is a port using the frostbite engine. Does the PS5 use a different engine? What are the differences between the PS5 version and the switch/PS4 version?

New update yesterday any different or better ?
:LOL: Good joke. I would bet, no. Nothing better.

Or. For whom better? FUT player? Or the most goals as possible? Maybe yes. :BORED:

It is so sad how this franchise is develops.

:LOL: Good joke. I would bet, no. Nothing better.

Or. For whom better? FUT player? Or the most goals as possible? Maybe yes. :BORED:

It is so sad how this franchise is develops.
So, nothing has changed much online over the years then?
Sorry for being a bit OT, but i just wondered as i haven't been online for literally years/decades.
Surely they found a way to stop the "Cutback kings" no?

So, nothing has changed much online over the years then?
Sorry for being a bit OT, but i just wondered as i haven't been online for literally years/decades.
Surely they found a way to stop the "Cutback kings" no?
Hi buddy, yes. No AI, no defending. Goals everywhere.

And the new feature from €A is no match teams entrences with no live broadcast team lineup package. (missed this since decades :LIE:)

But you can add coaches to your team for the team tactics in carrer mode. But it isn't any special feature. After some matches/seasons you could ignore it.

With the OS sliders it's a really solid game for me. It really depends on what you can forgive and overlook, it's still FIFA... The latest update didn't break anything for me.
Biggest annoyance still is the brightness bug. EA won't fix it cause the FUT zombies aren't affected (too much) somehow. Some matches are literally unplayable for me because I can't tell the teams apart, depending on stadium and weather.

I think having a long break from football games, having played them all since the late 80's, has allowed me to enjoy playing FC24.

I'm now a very casual player with regards to football titles at the grand age off 44 ha ha.

I think having a long break from football games, having played them all since the late 80's, has allowed me to enjoy playing FC24.

I'm now a very casual player with regards to football titles at the grand age off 44 ha ha.
SWOS and Kick off would still be more fun now.

2-0 down to come back 3-2. Cancels out the nonsense goal from Leicester's women.

(long shot towards the keeper from a corner clearance, and a player in-front of the keeper volley flicks it past the keeper)

I wrote to EA about the ban, they looked "carefully" again and decided that the ban was imposed correctly. I can only guess that it's an EA FC mod, because what? What I don't understand is that they can't give me a reason why my account was banned. This is nonsense, how should I respond to the accusation, should I just accept it without seeing 100% why? I used the mod to fix what these retards haven't been able to do for months (despite many, many reports of the problem) and I was rewarded with a ban, amazing. Fuck EA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom